Realistic ENB, what is absolute the Best..?

Eikichi Onizuka

I currently use Project ENB realistic version (DOF off), ENB v119 final + CoT + CoT patch (Fog off)

Between following ENB which is the absolute best for HD sharpness, more photorealistic and ability to dissect every little detail in both light and shadow ?

1) Project ENB v0_221 (Realistic preset): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20781/?

2) Tundra ENB - Vibrant Edition - v1-1: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37997/?

3) HRK ENB v2_2: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39821/?

4) Kountervibe ENB (removed from Nexus): https://mega.co.nz/#F!WY50jDjQ!YC6GJi-2VbJuXjECDfrIvg

Even among those who do not have listed what do you do all ENB exist, the most detailed and realistic, which highlights even the smallest detail, both in dark places that bright ? :blush:

I look forward to your opinions and considerations ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got Kountervibe tweaked to how I like it. Vibrant, sharp, good performance.

Where you can find "Kountervibe tweaked" and instructions for installation..? :blush:

I believe it was given to me in a package that contained all of the K enbs. Its called Kountervibe (the living lights).

I use it combined with natural light (in beta) and facelight. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24480-has-anyone-a-copy-of-the-latest-published-k-enb-extensive/

Check there ---^

i like alot somber,tested polo version 5, goes really impressive if wanna focus at char (arounds goes cool too, just too much light, idk dnt havent medieval felling), its great for photos because dnt need search (almost) a good light spot.

45703.jpg

i like alot somber,tested polo version 5, goes really impressive if wanna focus at char its great for photos because dnt need search (almost) a good light spot.

45703.jpg

Wow..! :o the rendering of the face and skin reminds me of a mod by a Nexus user "Sylphielsc" http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/37900-1-1374121634.jpg

Great effect/tone on the skin of the face, but it's all just about Polo ENB v5 + FaceLight..?

What textures (normal and specular map mad) for the skin did you use ?

What did you use for the eyes, nose, mouth / lips ?

and which version of FaceLight do you use ?

i like alot somber,tested polo version 5, goes really impressive if wanna focus at char its great for photos because dnt need search (almost) a good light spot.

45703.jpg

Wow..! :o the rendering of the face and skin reminds me of a mod by a Nexus user "Sylphielsc" http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/37900-1-1374121634.jpg

Great effect/tone on the skin of the face, but it's all just about Polo ENB v5 + FaceLight..?

What textures (normal and specular map mad) for the skin did you use ?

What did you use for the eyes, nose, mouth / lips ?

and which version of FaceLight do you use ?

xd im sylphielsc from nexus xd, belive serious

i use regular (with cbbe body at that pic) sg textures, i just made a little more bight because original one goes a bit too dark for my taste (because i use somber enb also) going post mod list more easier, if you look there (nexus) i already removed my previous pics because lost / broken my SD and with that lost all mods,presets,etc, so nosense keeping the old pics there. the mods i got like 90-95% at nexus, some here at loverslab.

Keep in mind im sending the cbbe version modlist (the one i used at that pic), not dreamgirl.

btw at modlist remember im using mod organize not nexus, so mods with + im using, mods withh - not using.

modlist.txt

All the 'K's for me i switch between them...some with ele....some without ....also i always tweak to what i like visually

shermie idk if i already told you i love you  :heart: , that why ill ask if i remember right you are using k enb no? wich version / preset? sorry asking that, its because got 2x gtx 780 and im testing alot enbs.

2 780's...greedy bitch..ha ha....atm i''m useing Kountervibe...but i use a diffrerent pallate...and of course tweak the thing...i kinda think its the middle ground...k enb is too red...i like a cooler look even tho the reddish pallate can smooth a lot.

Also..it looks better in 1440p...which i screen a lot with..even tho you don't need it...i'm just an amature really..i just half decently know the basics.

2 780's...greedy bitch..ha ha....atm i''m useing Kountervibe...but i use a diffrerent pallate...and of course tweak the thing...i kinda think its the middle ground...k enb is too red...i like a cooler look even tho the reddish pallate can smooth a lot.

Also..it looks better in 1440p...which i screen a lot with..even tho you don't need it...i'm just an amature really..

ahh cool thanks, that why so i looked at k enb versions and i just toke, but shermie ones goes so impressive like a michelangelo and mines goes that crap like a artist from streets begging for food lol

ahh cool thanks, that why so i looked at k enb versions and i just toke, but shermie ones goes so impressive like a michelangelo and mines goes that crap like a artist from streets begging for food lol

Ya Deeds knows his stuff. Mr Deeds, I like that better than "Syl". :P 

Deeds, do you think I should try Polo from what youve seen on mine? Im only running a 560gtx though. I enable/disable AA to get better frame rates during the broadcasts.

Use RealVision ahh... wel sinds i started with using ENB's.

Only reason why i use RV is becouse its always up to date almost everyday hehe. And detailed discription of how to install and newest ENB tweaks or changes.

Also nice about RealVision is the list of mods you can choose and not have to search whole nexus for it plus the install order.

I use to combine with HRK which was warm and nice but sinds around 230 enb it seems not working very well anymore with RV.

I use now two waters but gonne change my BEST water so far is purewaters looks in my humble opion most realistic and best with ENB.

Thank this all to BORIS VORONTSOV maker of ENB.

My system is:

Win7 Ultimate 64bit.

Intel i7 3770k OC 4.2ghz(mugen3 cooling block)

AMD 290X msi gaming 4g

ASUS p8z77 ivy bridge v deluxe

Corsair DDR3 1866 MHZ platinum 16gb

Corair PSU 850watt gold

HAFX hightower.

Still a super NOOB how to place great screenshots here as for quality i mean not the poses or settings just quality of screens showing ENB at its best.

Some of you prolly through external sources? I just place them in jpg from ingame no photo or some other program tweaking it just straight from ingame.

Much to improve on that im not realy happy with how my srceenshots look ingame it looks better.

Ya Deeds knows his stuff. Mr Deeds, I like that better than "Syl". :P

Deeds, do you think I should try Polo from what youve seen on mine? Im only running a 560gtx though. I enable/disable AA to get better frame rates during the broadcasts.

sorry i just saw now, belive its works also, but dnt try COT and flora overhaul, polo its not heavy.

Archived