A question about hdt

raynark

Now don't mind me and the questions but couldn't someone just upload their modified body with hdt breast physics already added to it?

I remember finding a japanese site with such a thing they had uploaded their body already having the hdt breast physics on it.

Now I couldn't use it sadly because it was only for manga body and I did download and try to install like the fool I am. 

It just stretched the textures on my characters body which made sense and all that. So everything was all wacky and that.

But the point is I'm just wondering why we can't just do that. 

Physics are calculated on the fly, otherwise it would just be an animation. So you can't get rid of the .dll plugin, because it needs to do the math that depend on external factors like body acceleration or deceleration and gravity direction. (and other things if you have collision)

HDT physics are really simple to install though, it's really just the .dll and the .xml

Don't even need to change your body mesh, I think they're all compatible if they have BBP/TBBP nodes.

If you want breast collision you need to edit the body, but thats really easy with NifSkope.

I don't think the body you found actually had HDT physics on it, unless that body came with more than just a body.

Well that solved most  of my question because i think i just talked about the wrong things but hey Just edit in nifscoope i  guess that why no one uploads a breast collision effect already modified body

I also though HDT Physics where more than what they are before I checked it out.

I'm sure bodies are going to get updated once HDT expands a bit, right now there isn't much of a point in having breast collision except for the breast rubbing animation I think. And the modification is really a one time thing unless you use BodySlider to change your body every day.

If there was a way to get HDT on cloaks I'm sure stuff would start getting updated (idk if HDT on cloaks is possible or already existing, just using it as an example)

Archived