My Body Is Not Jello - Bounce XML 3.2

View File

NEW Version 3.2 - The bounce on the butt was way too strong, so I toned it down more like how it was in previous versions. Also "slowed" down the breast so they don't bounce as much. Makes it more coherent with the butt (Firm butt with boobs flying around looks off).

Version 3.0 - Bounce XML Remade using HDT 14.28 as a base. The characteristics might not be identical to the previous versions, but now it works with the HDT version that is on the Nexus (14.28).

Version 2.0 - Bounce XML is a tweaked butt that bounces a tad more and differently, and also a bit of boob job to make them a bit more firm. This archive is BAIN-compatible and comes with 2 folders, one for each version. Also includes GIF demos (the same shown on this page), which is why it's like 11 MB.

I changed how the butt bounces drastically. Now it's less Jell-O and more firm. The bounce is really subtle.

I also changed a bit how the breast jiggle, reducing the amount of jiggling around they do. They still sway as much, I think this is nicely done in the current version, but lose their jiggle energy a bit faster.

You can see a demo of the changes in the gifs attached (click the download icon at the bottom of this post to see them).

Version 3.0 Designed using the HDT Physics Extension Latest 14-28. Probably not compatible with earlier versions.

Version 1.0 and 2.0 Designed using the HDT Physics Extension Stable 10-24. Not compatible with the latest version.

Enjoy.

PS: These changes aren't meant to represent reality or mimic it in anyway, I made these changes so my ass wouldn't bounce around so much on my giant-assed barbarian woman.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/20/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics Extension
  • Special Edition Compatible

Gyazo is also an application, so nothing lost. Gunna check it out.

As for learning the HDT physics, I'dd like to increase the amount of energy loss per bounce, so the ass bounces, but only once or twice. Can't figure out that part :(

Hand collision, as in breast collision, depends on the body mesh, the NiStringExtraData node.

The xml is compatible with that, there is a guide on the HDT Physics forums, Setup : Breast Collision, that explains the process, super simple.

As for more bounce, its really a mood thing, ill make a bitmore version when I get home :P

I'm using the object version so I haven't needed to edit the nifs, on second look it does have collision,when the idle runs the hands don't clipthrough, but there's no breast movement.

-edit- Is yours meant to be run with the hdtm.xml as well as this xml or is it all in one? i ask because I've been messing with various files and some need it to be in and some need it to not be there.

I'm using the object version so I haven't needed to edit the nifs, on second look it does have collision,when the idle runs the hands don't clipthrough, but there's no breast movement.

-edit- Is yours meant to be run with the hdtm.xml as well as this xml or is it all in one? i ask because I've been messing with various files and some need it to be in and some need it to not be there.

I haven't really tested it with the collision honestly, when I initially started tweaking, I had the animation and collision, but the right butt cheek kept wobbling, so I removed it.

I'll check it out once I'm doing goind OCD on my Data folder.

I'll also make a BAIN-format archive with 2 settings, one v1 and one v2 with a bit more butt bounce.

hmm as for your energy loss per bounce question only thing I can think of is increase the linear dampened and lower the timing so you get a nice slow 1-2 bounce.

I tried tweaking the timing (timeFactor) before, and the game just crashed, i'll have to try again.

Awesome, I've been using this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25763-hdt-all-in-one-1-3/ as a reference to know that things are still working, it eliminates the need for the mesh editing but has the normal issue of the physics being all goofy ( at least to me), things like the butt turning to water and boobs just being weird, however it does react with the idle animations and seems fully functional.  your xml file is by the best I've seen so yet but I'm in the middle of doing a bunch of armor conversions and messing with shapes so the idea of having to edit every nif when I make a change to something is kind of meh.  i stared at notepad++ for a while trying to decide if i wanted to start trying to copy all of your info over to the xml for that one and decided I'd rather just play skyrim for a while, anyways thanks for the work.

-ed-  just realized I can have multiple JFF windows open side by side, whelp

Awesome, I've been using this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25763-hdt-all-in-one-1-3/ as a reference to know that things are still working, it eliminates the need for the mesh editing but has the normal issue of the physics being all goofy ( at least to me), things like the butt turning to water and boobs just being weird, however it does react with the idle animations and seems fully functional.  your xml file is by the best I've seen so yet but I'm in the middle of doing a bunch of armor conversions and messing with shapes so the idea of having to edit every nif when I make a change to something is kind of meh.  i stared at notepad++ for a while trying to decide if i wanted to start trying to copy all of your info over to the xml for that one and decided I'd rather just play skyrim for a while, anyways thanks for the work.

-ed-  just realized I can have multiple JFF windows open side by side, whelp

Some of my settings aren't compatible with JFF (they show up as "1.0000" while the value is not 1), it limits some possible values and mine are out of those bounds. Mainly linearDamping and angularDamping.

@tase What values were you using?

Timefactor scales that have been stable for me are from 0-3.

Anything above and below that is just too ridiculous to compute for the cpu is my guess (haven't tried because at 3, the butt twitches way too much to ever warrant going that high)

I just combined the values from your file into the xml from all in one and seem to have a perfectly running setup, I'm gonna reload it a few times to make shure  but here's the file for you to take a look at.  Hmm, give me a sec, I don't know how to attach files on here.

ok  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/675-all-jelloxml/

this is working so far for me with the all in one files I linked earlier. Not quite as subdued as yoru original files I think (bounding errors with jff like you said) but the collision's working and it's a huge step up from the other one's I've been trying.

@tase What values were you using?

Timefactor scales that have been stable for me are from 0-3.

Anything above and below that is just too ridiculous to compute for the cpu is my guess (haven't tried because at 3, the butt twitches way too much to ever warrant going that high)

Oh I used 0.25; figured it was a 0-1 scale :P

Updated the GIFs to be higher resolution, but now they're pretty dark, I need to edit studio4 to have better light.

You call those giant assed? Wonder what mines are if I use ADM. :D

Yea I guess it's not giant, more like Amazon sized ? I was aiming for something like toned barbarian legs, on the large side. Kinda hard to get a reference because there are so few mods/bodies/textures out there that has these types.

• 2 weeks later...

Muuuch better :) My characters tend to be fairly slim and athletic, so the jello wobbles didn't make much sense. I was thinking of poking at the file myself but then I saw mention of your work in a thread somewhere and tracked this one down. Thank you for sharing this!

So I installed your xml. and it does this..

Both the boobs and ass do this, and they slowly continue to stretch outword.

UPDATE: I got the boobs and ass to stop stretcing to infinty and beyond by removing a file from SKSE.. but now there is no movement at all. What am I missing?

The name of the file i got rid of was "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" by the way.

UPDATE: I got the boobs and ass to stop stretcing to infinty and beyond by removing a file from SKSE.. but now there is no movement at all. What am I missing?

you kind of need that file.... that the plugin that makes everything work.

could you post some info:

body

skeleton

.XML (what one you are using from this thread) 1? 1.1? 2?

what version of HDT you are using (10-stable or 12-newest)

body

skeleton

Yeah, I figured out what was wrong, I had this version installed HDT Physics Extension v12-29 Latest instead of the "stable version". apparently the two don't play nicely together for some reason..

body

skeleton

Yeah, I figured out what was wrong, I had this version installed HDT Physics Extension v12-29 Latest instead of the "stable version". apparently the two don't play nicely together for some reason..

i use latest and have never had an issue. so don't put it down to that just yet.