PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

can you integrate Sexlab Deadly Drain  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1701-sexlab-deadly-drain/

with psq?

I was thinking to add an option and build some kind of bridge to shut down PSQ's internal drain system and receive drain number from SexLab Deadly Drain and use its visual effects, even if it means I have to de-compile Deadly Drain scripts since the author didn't provide source code with it. So, I tried out that mod, since at least I have to know how it looks like or how it works. But then my vampire character just suddenly couldn't feed anymore (as in blood feed). Maybe it's just conflict with Better Vampires, I really don't know. So I have to uninstall Deadly Drain and so the thing just never happens.

yes this is exactly what i meant. Thanks

Guest john0800

Patch for weight changing, auto gender switch, futa drain

1. Enable weight changing (same as my last file).

2. Option to enable auto gender switch when using create penis spell (option is in the same page as toggle learn succubus spells by rank). Requested by Saeros

3. Option to enable futa drain (option is in the same page as toggle injection energy). Requested by xx_m0bscene_xx

Requires: PSQ 2.16

How to use: Just extract the contents to Skyrim data folder.

attachicon.gifEnableWeight-AutoGender-FutaDrain for PSQ 2.16.zip

I did not have success with the force feeding animations being switched when equipped with penis anywhere. I also could not see any noticable auto gender change. Is anyone else having these problems?

Guest john0800

is it possible for the succubus to use standard rape animations when she has a penis and not the cowgirl animations? As in the succubus uses normal male position on top animations like mission and doggy? That would be cool.

I have a problem. Elisif has talk menu "Kiss me" and use than game has stop. Drain energy slowly 100 and never! Ever end.

I waited 1 hour(real time!  :D) but not ended. It only my bug?

lol, press "E" or whatever u set your "use/interact" key to. it ends the kiss scene

This is a really awesome mod, however I seem to have a problem with the transformations and FaceGen data. When I transform, my face gets reset to one of the preset faces for my race instead of the one I painstakingly crafted for my character, and when I turn back, the face shape stays the same but-ugly shape that it was warped into by the transformation. Just to make it clear, none of that was intentional, and it seems to be a bug with the system. I can temporarily fix it with showracemenu and saved presets, but I hear that doing that does nasty things to skills, talents and levels.

I looked in the thread earlier, and it seems that someone found a workaround for this, but there's no further details on how it was achieved. Can anyone help me solve this?

This is a really awesome mod, however I seem to have a problem with the transformations and FaceGen data. When I transform, my face gets reset to one of the preset faces for my race instead of the one I painstakingly crafted for my character, and when I turn back, the face shape stays the same but-ugly shape that it was warped into by the transformation. Just to make it clear, none of that was intentional, and it seems to be a bug with the system. I can temporarily fix it with showracemenu and saved presets, but I hear that doing that does nasty things to skills, talents and levels.

I looked in the thread earlier, and it seems that someone found a workaround for this, but there's no further details on how it was achieved. Can anyone help me solve this?

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm Here you go now this is only temporary I am trying to figure out a way to do it but this is the best I can do for now.

What it does is allow you to use body transform and keep your original head using original textures etc etc but in doing so you can't use the custom textures for you head that you have in the psq folder.

2. Option to enable auto gender switch when using create penis spell (option is in the same page as toggle learn succubus spells by rank). Requested by Saeros

3. Option to enable futa drain (option is in the same page as toggle injection energy). Requested by xx_m0bscene_xx

I did not have success with the force feeding animations being switched when equipped with penis anywhere. I also could not see any noticable auto gender change. Is anyone else having these problems?

You need SOS- Equipable shclongs and download this version  SOS - Equipable Schlong v0.3.7z you won't notice your gender change just that when you equip a schlong and masturbate you'll use the male anims

You need SOS- Equipable shclongs and download this version  SOS - Equipable Schlong v0.3.7z you won't notice your gender change just that when you equip a schlong and masturbate you'll use the male anims

Well, actually John was right. And I already asked John for helping me testing the new fix, since my PC is not in the best condition for gaming right now. If it works, I'll release this new version.

Guest john0800

I've managed to get most of everything working except for the equipable penis. How exactly does one have a penis mesh/texture show up on a character?

OK now i am getting very very very very annoyed

Between several CTDs

My player being instantly teleported from the vampires castle (1st DLC) to several thousand feet up in the air with a model that is spaghettified with two pieces shooting off in not so random directions (same directions every time) directly above the closest giants camp next to whiterun.

And getting runtime error r6025 pure virtual funstion

I am getting stressed

I have the papyrus.0 of the latest one which was a ctd it is attached

first one is after ctding (hasnt happened since readded propper weapon scaling but it seems to be one or the other)

second one spaghettified

and the last one hasn't happened since i changed the load order making the PSQ at the top of everything

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

Just tried this mod, and must say it is very good... but seems very unstable.

Seem to cause a lot of stutters on my system, I did manage to get it run fairly smooth only after installing many other mods, which is a shame.

Anyway, just wanted to say... I hope this mod gets optimized & updated soon.

I've managed to get most of everything working except for the equipable penis. How exactly does one have a penis mesh/texture show up on a character?

In that case, just like aareyn have already told in the previous page, you need to install the equipable schlong. The PSQ schlong mesh path point to that mod.

And here is the fix. Now, when cast "Create Penis Self" with "Auto Gender Switch" option enabled, your character should now in the male position as suppose to when force feeding, sneak feeding, and sleep feeding. Another thing is I changed the animation tag for sneak feed and force feed from "Cowgirl" to "Aggressive", so now when you do sneak feed or force feed in battle, the animations should be more vary instead of just cowgirl. For the sleep feed, I didn't change anything, there will be only "Feed (Blowjob)" and "Feed (Cowgirl)" as before, since that would require changes in the ESM file too, for the succubus feed perk, which is something I'm not intended to do in the first place. Because it'll be more like I'm forking the mod, and I'm not possess the skills which that level of modding required.

Edit: Forgot to told you that for the unable to gain satiation after feed with create penis self casted, I couldn't find the cause of that one. Maybe it's something under my nose or above my head, I just really don't know. :(

EnableWeight-AutoGender-FutaDrain for PSQ 2.16.zip

Guest john0800

In that case, just like aareyn have already told in the previous page, you need to install the equipable schlong. The PSQ schlong mesh path point to that mod.

And here is the fix. Now, when cast "Create Penis Self" with "Auto Gender Switch" option enabled, your character should now in the male position as suppose to when force feeding, sneak feeding, and sleep feeding. Another thing is I changed the animation tag for sneak feed and force feed from "Cowgirl" to "Aggressive", so now when you do sneak feed or force feed in battle, the animations should be more vary instead of just cowgirl. For the sleep feed, I didn't change anything, there will be only "Feed (Blowjob)" and "Feed (Cowgirl)" as before, since that would require changes in the ESM file too, for the succubus feed perk, which is something I'm not intended to do in the first place. Because it'll be more like I'm forking the mod, and I'm not possess the skills which that level of modding required.

Edit: Forgot to told you that for the unable to gain satiation after feed with create penis self casted, I couldn't find the cause of that one. Maybe it's something under my nose or above my head, I just really don't know. :(

I think the Satiation has something to do with the injection system, or at least a hint to solving the problem might be in there.

attachicon.gifPSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm Here you go now this is only temporary I am trying to figure out a way to do it but this is the best I can do for now.

What it does is allow you to use body transform and keep your original head using original textures etc etc but in doing so you can't use the custom textures for you head that you have in the psq folder.

Thanks for the help. Sorry for the late reply, I've been too busy to give this a try lately. I haven't set up any custom textures yet anyway, so that's fine by me. After a quick test run, I've noticed that the MCM options are a little wonky (named something like $PSQOption1 or something like that) is that because the esm is conflicting with a plugin (maybe my merged patch)?

Nice thanks for the update much needed :D by the way did you add the use gender change fix? Like when you have penis equipped you use male animations and without you use female?

Thanks for the help. Sorry for the late reply, I've been too busy to give this a try lately. I haven't set up any custom textures yet anyway, so that's fine by me. After a quick test run, I've noticed that the MCM options are a little wonky (named something like $PSQOption1 or something like that) is that because the esm is conflicting with a plugin (maybe my merged patch)?

Well have you tried this on a new game? Or on a previous game with this already installed?

The new update lets you have a schlong after transforming. Is it possible to offer support for Hoenheim's SOS - Equopable Horse Cocks or is it as easy as swapping and renaming the meshes/textrues from b3lisario's mod with the ones I want?

Well have you tried this on a new game? Or on a previous game with this already installed?

This was on a new game, but I'm running something like 240-ish mods, so the chances of something conflicting would have been pretty high. It turns out though, that I just had an issue with Mod Organizer when it froze and didn't register a change I made to the load order after re installing PSQ. It works fine now, thanks!

The new update lets you have a schlong after transforming. Is it possible to offer support for Hoenheim's SOS - Equopable Horse Cocks or is it as easy as swapping and renaming the meshes/textrues from b3lisario's mod with the ones I want?

This was on a new game, but I'm running something like 240-ish mods, so the chances of something conflicting would have been pretty high. It turns out though, that I just had an issue with Mod Organizer when it froze and didn't register a change I made to the load order after re installing PSQ. It works fine now, thanks!

Yes you can swap the meshes the mesh links to the textures so just keep them in the original folders, Awesome yeah I have over 255 with merged files.

can any one explain to me what function does the succubus fluid have? i been trying everything to even pick pocketing npcs and dropping the poison into their pocket yet nothing happens.

Not sure but I think you have to apply it to your weapon and the first attack will make them masturbate or something like that.

can any one explain to me what function does the succubus fluid have? i been trying everything to even pick pocketing npcs and dropping the poison into their pocket yet nothing happens.

Not sure but I think you have to apply it to your weapon and the first attack will make them masturbate or something like that.

i tried hitting someone with the dagger, no effect.