PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Is it possible to make my character drain when she is giving, as well as receiving? 

In addition to what the poster above me is saying, here's something that may interest you: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42939-sexlab-deadly-drain/

You can drain life at the easy press of a button or even just automatically, and it seems to work fine with PSQ. Best part is that this will work with any sexlab scene.

Edit: Allow me to rephrase: Yeah, Deadly Drain does work, but for fear of it being overpowered with draining combined with PSQ I turned off PSQ's life drain (was hoping to have semen drain still available). You can still drain life with the mod I linked, but not semen, (maybe). Will tweak things some more and see if I can get something to work with no downsides. Still, give it a try, I do like my being able to drain as a futa giving, not taking it. :D

Ah, my apologies, I must have misunderstood. In that case I can sadly report that it wouldn't, satiation gain appears to be tied to semen gain, and that only activates when your succubus is the one receiving. There's a "drain from female" tag you can switch on/off in the MCM, but I'm not sure what exactly it implies (obtaining semen from female actors in a male animation?). I myself am still awaiting the day when you can gain satiation from sticking a dick in someone.

Can anyone else confirm this? Hopefully ojanen or someone will be able to implement an upgrade/fix to it.

I kept hoping someone would make a patch to allow satiation gain through dicking someone, but so far, nothing. ; ; I don't understand why, since there is a spell to schlongify the pc. Hopefully someday ojanen will add an incubus draining option. Maybe now with hoenheim's draining mod, someone will be inspired to make such a patch, because in that mod, there is a gif of the character dicking a woman, and draining her.

What I've always done is make her dick a woman, then enter the console and add 1 medium semen potion, and immediately drink it, and if in combat, just enter the console again and "kill" the npc. 

As long as you tick the MCM entry to enable succubus drain you can even drain from footjobs.  Be sure to bind the allow death from drain to a key to make it easier to avoid aggro-ing entire holds from your sex-ploits.

voting this post up. It's very good advice that I have been using for a while now.

personally set mine to [numpad *]

Patch for weight changing, auto gender switch, futa drain

1. Enable weight changing (same as my last file).

2. Option to enable auto gender switch when using create penis spell (option is in the same page as toggle learn succubus spells by rank). Requested by Saeros

3. Option to enable futa drain (option is in the same page as toggle injection energy). Requested by xx_m0bscene_xx

Requires: PSQ 2.16

How to use: Just extract the contents to Skyrim data folder.

EnableWeight-AutoGender-FutaDrain for PSQ 2.16.zip

Patch for weight changing, auto gender switch, futa drain

1. Enable weight changing (same as my last file).

2. Option to enable auto gender switch when using create penis spell (option is in the same page as toggle learn succubus spells by rank). Requested by Saeros

3. Option to enable futa drain (option is in the same page as toggle injection energy). Requested by xx_m0bscene_xx

Requires: PSQ 2.16

How to use: Just extract the contents to Skyrim data folder.

attachicon.gifEnableWeight-AutoGender-FutaDrain for PSQ 2.16.zip

great!

thanks!

now I try

..so, I had fun with some textures  :)

I have to fix some inaccuracies in the wings (which I noticed now) .. but I like the result.

I share the images with you all

attachicon.gifSuccu_1.jpg attachicon.gifSuccu_2.jpg

attachicon.gifSuccu_3.jpg attachicon.gifSuccu_4.jpg

attachicon.gifSuccu_5.jpg attachicon.gifSuccu_6.jpg

attachicon.gifSuccu_7.jpg attachicon.gifSuccu_8.jpg

bye!

S.

Like those tats. did you make yourself or find online?

Either way I would be interested in getting my hands on them.

Provided you want to part with them.

Preferably single textures without body texture underneath.

tattoos --> i got them from here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17016/

and modified a bit (I removed what I don't like.."flowers")

;)

edit: Now I want to try to change this armor (at least only the violet flame effect) and add then to default PSQ armor..

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34269/

Hello,

I have two questions ;).

Are those Tattoos on the drow body or can you remove them and just add to another body? I'm currently not at my gaming pc so i cant look myself.

For me those look more like ancient runes or something and because a succubus wears of course a more skimpy outfit and wouldnt be protected so well I like to think of them like "powerful runes cover your body and protect you from damage"... or something like that ;)

And the more important question: Did you get that flame effect to some armor?? That would be really awesome!

Thnak you.

I have to fix some inaccuracies in the wings (which I noticed now) .. but I like the result.

bye!

S.

;)

edit: Now I want to try to change this armor (at least only the violet flame effect) and add then to default PSQ armor..

Hello,

I have two questions ;).

Are those Tattoos on the drow body or can you remove them and just add to another body? I'm currently not at my gaming pc so i cant look myself.

For me those look more like ancient runes or something and because a succubus wears of course a more skimpy outfit and wouldnt be protected so well I like to think of them like "powerful runes cover your body and protect you from damage"... or something like that ;)

And the more important question: Did you get that flame effect to some armor?? That would be really awesome!

Thnak you.

they are actually a specular map. you can use them for any body. But if you use mods like sporty sexy sweat, glorious perspiration or the sweat from fair skin complexion it will overwrite the sweat.

That mod actually made me realize a few things about specular maps and their functions.

For a while I was making succubus body textures that had tattoo's and I would copy the tattoo onto the specular map so that the tattoo's shined in certain lighting.

bye!

S.

;)

Hello,

I have two questions ;).

Thnak you.

they are actually a specular map. you can use them for any body. But if you use mods like sporty sexy sweat, glorious perspiration or the sweat from fair skin complexion it will overwrite the sweat.

That mod actually made me realize a few things about specular maps and their functions.

For a while I was making succubus body textures that had tattoo's and I would copy the tattoo onto the specular map so that the tattoo's shined in certain lighting.

yes is specular map file just modified.
in game result "shiny"..(with some ENB, you notice even more)
I made a drow tattooed version of CBBE RealGirls specular-map (I like the real-girls textures).

I just merged Drow specular tattoo and RG_specular in photoshop.

for the flame armor, I have not tried it for lack of time.. 
but from what I remember, it's not an easy thing  :P

There's a "drain from female" tag you can switch on/off in the MCM, but I'm not sure what exactly it implies (obtaining semen from female actors in a male animation?). 

The "drain" effect is what increases your satiation, so ticking the drain from female increases your satiation when you stick your wee friend into some random npc.  Considering the fact that you can get semen potions from just about every sex act you can enter into, the worry about satiation is needless.

previous stuff

ok, right now i dont use sweat, so that wouldnt be a problem for me...... but the runes/tattoos shine in light sounds pretty cool too... I need that, how do you do that`:D

yes is specular map file just modified.
in game result "shiny"..(with some ENB, you notice even more)
I made a drow tattooed version of CBBE RealGirls specular-map (I like the real-girls textures).

I just merged Drow specular tattoo and RG_specular in photoshop.

for the flame armor, I have not tried it for lack of time.. 
but from what I remember, it's not an easy thing  :P

ok you just answered while i was typing my other answer so sorry for the double post :)

I think i will use UNP again (once I'm back to my gaming pc and completely reinstalled skyrim) , so i have to adjust your file for UNP. But i think i can work that out somehow. Thank you for the file.

OK I somehow expected it to not beeing easy :D I was just curious if you managed it somehow and forgot to post it or realized its not possible. It most certainly wont find out how to do it, definately lacking the skills :D

And another question comes to my mind: Does the transformation give you improved unarmed combat? If I think of succubi I expect them to fight with some sort of claws and not with mortal weapons ;). Or some Spell which gives you claws.

But I didnt find anything like that until now :(.

Hey, question, while im liking the mod quite a lot i kind of find it a bit too buggy...so...is there a way to make it simplier? You know, like a lite version with only the basic stuff, like transforming and getting a basic buff and spells, without all the other things...right now i find the mod Sexlab Deadly Drain more reliable than the options here...just wondering, not really trying to force anything here xD,