PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

@BlackHoleEyes : If you want your character to transform, you have to provide the mod various outfits and body parts under certain names.  That's what the dummy pack is for, it contains empty files but with the correct names.  To customize the transformation, you have to replace those dummy files by real ones, but still under the same name.  Tl;dr the dummy indicates what names to use.  I couldn't explain everything but Saeros and others provided packages and tutorials in the previous pages that could help you.

Also, I want to use that customized daedric armor, but for an UNPB, how could I do that ?

So I've got transformation working well.

However, the transformation does not unequip anything that isn't specifically overridden by the transformation gear, which can make transformations look odd.

I've thought about just tagging the transformation armor pieces with the slots I want unequipped using TES5Edit or something.  Will doing so cause graphical errors ingame when I transform?  Thanks.

Soulgem Oven was developed from PSQ so there would almost certainly be a conflict. My guess, without having used Soulgem Oven would be that you should turn off the pregnancy stuff in PSQ (just set the fertilization to 0%, should work) and run your pregnancy stuff through Soulgem Oven since it's got a ton more features than the version in PSQ.

I don't get it... After a sex session, my succubus loses quite some satiation? That sounds kinda wrong to me. It could be a rape or consensual.

The only way to restore satiation seems through semen potions.

Also, how about an integration with Fill Her Up for semen potion collection? There is a beautiful "Push out" hotkey, collecting potions during the push out sounds very interesting to me.

Thanks for the mod btw. I can crawl dungeons with SL stuff integrated into the game process. Rarely happens with other mods i'm interesed in.

I love this idea and I really want to make it work...but I find myself completely over my head trying to figure out how to get the various meshes and textures from the "Succubus Race" to actually work as the transformed version. I'm no modeler and barely a modder. (I just know enough to run BOSS, Wyrm Bash, TES5EDit and FNIS before starting things up). 

Any advice you might have would be greatly appreciated. 

And a secondary question: from what I've read (and it's a bit unclear), you cannot use custom races such as the Succubus or Temptress Race, correct? Otherwise the code gets jacked up and you end up dying. 

I've only tried it with a custom race briefly and it worked fine. I think its not an issue anymore.

As for making your transformation, I just recommend using one of the finished packages in this thread. I'm using plumbers transformation pack (you find it on page 26 I think)

My succubus char works without a problem with Ningheim, also tried a bit with lovergirl and no issue either so yes you can definitely use custom races. You can use meshes + textures from the succubus race although I guess animated wings won't work without the mod. Otherwise just do what Nasseliten said.

I've only tried it with a custom race briefly and it worked fine. I think its not an issue anymore.

As for making your transformation, I just recommend using one of the finished packages in this thread. I'm using plumbers transformation pack (you find it on page 26 I think)

I definitely found some...but I can't seem to find any based on the CBBE Style. Any suggestions? 

(I'll keep digging anyway)

Actually, using a couple different instruction sets, I managed to FINALLY create one that works really well...only one problem...

What's the most effective way to create the "OrgBody" files? I already have a body and shape I'm fairly happy with I created using a combination of BodySlide and the In-Game Editor.

Actually, using a couple different instruction sets, I managed to FINALLY create one that works really well...only one problem...

What's the most effective way to create the "OrgBody" files? I already have a body and shape I'm fairly happy with I created using a combination of BodySlide and the In-Game Editor.

Long time since I used CBBE and bodyslide, but when you create a body you should get femalebody_ nif files (meshes/actors/character/character assets/), drop them into OrgBody folder along with hands and feet of course.

...back to Skyrim after a few months..

I'm working on new succubus Daedric Armor (CBBE-HDT) for PSQ, based on Remodeled Daedric armor for Sevenbase by Trumpdog

This is the result for now:

-purple Succubus version-

RBfin9l.jpg

sWCoco0.png

8tFVEu9.jpg

-daedric "red Succubus" version-

(big boobs edition :D)

GWd2U25.jpg

2J2uTy7.jpg

o1CkMjk.jpg

when I have time, I make a package for those interested.

bye!

S.

@Killing Joke

thanks ^_^

here the classic CBBE-HDT version of my Daedric Succubus Armor (purple version)

mBdot4T.jpg

(feel free to create a bodyslide version if you want)

-Attention-
you must install:

a proper Skeleton for HDT_PE (xp32)
HDT Physics Extensions
HDT HighHeels System (for boots)

after succu-transformation open MCM, go to HDT HighHeels System menu -> Custom Height and select "Custom 3 Height" <-> 15.0 (click to attach)
This changes permanently the height of boots, after every single transformation.

profit.

S.

@Killing Joke

thanks ^_^

here the classic CBBE-HDT version of my Daedric Succubus Armor (purple version)

mBdot4T.jpg

(feel free to create a bodyslide version if you want)

-Attention-
you must install:

a proper Skeleton for HDT_PE (xp32)
HDT Physics Extensions
HDT HighHeels System (for boots)

after succu-transformation open MCM, go to HDT HighHeels System menu -> Custom Height and select "Custom 3 Height" <-> 15.0 (click to attach)
This changes permanently the height of boots, after every single transformation.

profit.

S.

I love your entire model up there. Is there any way you'd be willing to upload the whole set, including meshes and textures? It's simply gorgeous.

Long time since I used CBBE and bodyslide, but when you create a body you should get femalebody_ nif files (meshes/actors/character/character assets/), drop them into OrgBody folder along with hands and feet of course.

This worked beautifully for the meshes, but whenever I turn on "Transform Body" and "Transform Skin" I get a pale purple texture skin and the eyes/teeth thing. Where do I find the files to prevent that from occuring?

@HoneyHyde

^_^ thank you

for the transformed skin-color I do not use a color re-textures.

I created my preferred tone with racemenu (after transformation) and then applied to Succubus in PSQ MCM menu.

(then I reloaded my previous racemenu presets in non-transformed version of my Character to reset the "normal skin" bodycolor)

I use this bodytextures for my CBBE HDT based character:

-True Daughters of Skyrim by betterbecause

now, I have prepared a basic package for the PSQ Daedric Purple Succubus (CBBE - HDT)

link: -removed-

First of all, install:

-Animated Dragon Wings by Anton

-HDT Physics Extension v14.28

a skeleton compatible with HDT_PE (xp32 by groovtama)

and its Requirement

and 

-HDT HighHeels System (for the boots)

now install my package (preferably with a modmanager)

the content is based on classic CBBE bodyslide presets

lastly, copy in "..\Meshes\PSQ\orgbody" and "..\Textures\PSQ\orgbody" your original body meshes and textures (actually used).

see the OP to know which files need to be copied.

I hope it works

bye!

S.