PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

After having tested it i'd say the mod is quite good, i would like to see a option in MCM or something to turn off certain things like the speechcraft buff/changed spells/add penis spells since some of my mods seem to not like those and i personally dont use female schlongs at the current time.

The seduce is kinda crazy overpowered as well, but at least my character can finally die from sex starvation  :P

The ability to lifedrain/kill/soul capture a victim is quite cool I

I like everything so far, think seduce should only have an negative if more than one npc is around. Combat is sketchy for me don't quite know how to get them while fighting. I think it's cool to add in Sexlab submit, but have an option for npcs not to be able to rape the succubus (kinda like you currently have I guess) or for the succubus to be raped only for the rapist to have the life sucked out of them with an added benefit of extra EXP and perhaps an added boon or two that's temporary with an draw back of disabled powers/spells for an moment as it is lowly for an mortal to rape the succubus because it's an demon that's suppose to overpower at least an large majority of mortals unless they are special which should increase in rarity as your powers grow. it would also be cool to add Devious Devices as well in some kind of creative way like have the female npcs to become captured and be submissive slaves to be kept and brought to an player home to wear Chasity belts and the other restraints (the most devious ones) so the succubus increases and feeds off their sexual frustrations and arousal's from the devices to increase their power and skill possibly add/gain exp for or from example destruction or illusion magic however to also have the female npcs to lose health over time and die if arousal hits the max, also an simple spectral/illusion spell/shout to add devices that are spectral to distract mobs into devious devices that drain both health, stamina and magic to the succubus over an brief period of time ultimately for regen and mob control :)    

Firstly, I really like the idea of this mod, and the features, as far as I understood them, are great too! Please continue working on this mod! But I have a little problem with the functionality of this mod. How am I supposed to higher the level of my Energy? Did I misundertand something? Because after I have sex with smb., my energy level drops about a few percents instead of rising.... Is that a mod conflict problem or something or did I misunderstand something?

I just got to Succubus level 2, whatever that entails, and overall the mod seems to be working, but could perhaps use a bit more tweaking. I lowered the amount of energy consumed per day, just so I won't have to struggle to go on adventures, but the Satiation percentage also does seem to drop kinda fast and have negative effects. 

I'm very much enjoying my play-through so far; firstly, my girl found an Imperial camp, waltzed in and banged every soldier she could find, including the commander. A cool side-effect is that having sex with people makes them friendly, so by the time she was done, they allowed her to take one of their horses and didn't consider it stealing. With Convenient Horses, that apparently means it's mine now, as it doesn't wander back to 'home' whenever I dismount. Hee!

The last thing she did before I had to quit was find her way into Riften. Using Radiant Prostitution Tweaked, she's now fattening up her coin purse, getting her satiation up, and also building up quite a stash of semen potions for lean times.

Very cool mod! ^_^

I just got to Succubus level 2, whatever that entails, and overall the mod seems to be working, but could perhaps use a bit more tweaking. I lowered the amount of energy consumed per day, just so I won't have to struggle to go on adventures, but the Satiation percentage also does seem to drop kinda fast and have negative effects. 

I'm very much enjoying my play-through so far; firstly, my girl found an Imperial camp, waltzed in and banged every soldier she could find, including the commander. A cool side-effect is that having sex with people makes them friendly, so by the time she was done, they allowed her to take one of their horses and didn't consider it stealing. With Convenient Horses, that apparently means it's mine now, as it doesn't wander back to 'home' whenever I dismount. Hee!

The last thing she did before I had to quit was find her way into Riften. Using Radiant Prostitution Tweaked, she's now fattening up her coin purse, getting her satiation up, and also building up quite a stash of semen potions for lean times.

Very cool mod! ^_^

I cant seem to get how to raise Satiation it is decreasing every time I have sex and so far the overpowered spell, Seduction, has only worked on 1 guard in several tries with a couple of the guys actually attacking me and the others lecturing me for using magic on them. Any advice since you seem to have figured this out already? I am liking the direction no doubt tho, I had downloade the Succubus race on nexus and was disappointed because its nothing more than a vampiric drain attack and rather cheesy looking transformation model, it had nothign to do with sex related powers and I agree, the mod author specifially mentions problems with custom races. I agree this is a very cool mod and something I have also wanted to play for a while.

My last question is how did you get Radiant Prostitution to be stable and not corrupt your saves? I used the tweaked version and managed to play it a while with alot of saving and reloading when it stuck. Its a fun mod no doubt and I would love to use it.

Firstly, I really like the idea of this mod, and the features, as far as I understood them, are great too! Please continue working on this mod! But I have a little problem with the functionality of this mod. How am I supposed to higher the level of my Energy? Did I misundertand something? Because after I have sex with smb., my energy level drops about a few percents instead of rising.... Is that a mod conflict problem or something or did I misunderstand something?

Maximum energy rises every time you earn EXP, you may satiety level decreases when the value of the energy absorbed from the small value.

How does it work with Angrims?

I think I do not know sorry, but angrim is that there is no conflict.

Would it be possible for this to work in tandem with vampirism, ie a succubus-vampire hybrid?

Can not be combined vampire and succubus, and Werewolf. Sorry.

Very cool mod! ^_^

I cant seem to get how to raise Satiation it is decreasing every time I have sex and so far the overpowered spell, Seduction, has only worked on 1 guard in several tries with a couple of the guys actually attacking me and the others lecturing me for using magic on them. Any advice since you seem to have figured this out already? I am liking the direction no doubt tho, I had downloade the Succubus race on nexus and was disappointed because its nothing more than a vampiric drain attack and rather cheesy looking transformation model, it had nothign to do with sex related powers and I agree, the mod author specifially mentions problems with custom races. I agree this is a very cool mod and something I have also wanted to play for a while.

My last question is how did you get Radiant Prostitution to be stable and not corrupt your saves? I used the tweaked version and managed to play it a while with alot of saving and reloading when it stuck. Its a fun mod no doubt and I would love to use it.

Using any of your Succubus powers eats up your energy, including the Seduction power. Every time I use the Seduction power on an NPC, they complain about magic use, but I ignore this, walk up to them, and start a conversation. Almost every time I do this, the 'feed' option shows up when I activate the NPC, and when I choose that, we engage in sexings.

As for Radiant Prostitution, I have the latest version of 'Tweaked' installed, and I only use 'active' solicitation more, because I've noticed lots of crashing when I allow NPCs to approach me. This method is also way less taxing on Papyrus, which I like.

Hope that helps. ^_^

Had a small problem with the mod when making a "new game". In "playersuccubusquestscript.psc":

"Bool Property Starvation = True Auto Hidden" causes the health to run out after character creation. If using

"Bool Property Starvation = False Auto Hidden" this doesn't happen (Just disables the starvation at start).

Great Mod by the way, really love it.^^

Looking at the Magic list per rank... Simply aquiring some of those high rank spells just through rank progression LOOKS a lil.... cheaty? Maybe not? I dunno. Depends how hard it is to hit those ranks.

I think alot of Succubus based things for Skyrim forget the one trait that a Succubus SHOULD be good in beyond speech... Stealth. Succubi sneak into the houses of men and drink their essence during "wet dreams".... and this mod does account that. So far, beyond a few balance tweaks, it looks good! And I would love to have this working with my Succubus Race character so i can stop pretending being a vampire doubles as a succubus.

I do think the "Mesmerize" feed, sex through dialogue.... could be removed.... but thats personal preference and prehaps something to add to a future MCM menu.

got a succubus just to play that (at attach), can you do a spell to mesmerize a npc or animal for sex or even better a spell (high rank succubus) wich allow mesmerize in area (aoe like a master destrucion aoe spell) for a gangabang? that will be nice so can add more ranks with that, because lvl will not be so longer and also a drain spell wich drain stamina or hp.

post-19248-0-21237600-1390372318_thumb.jpg

To the people who tried this mod:

I had a hard time understanding everything, but based on the description of the mod being a Succubus seems to change your base health/magicka values and make you faster?

So does being a Succubus make your character much stronger than not being one? I tend to avoid mods that make my character ridiculously overpowered.

Judging by the formulas, the boosts don't seem too over-the-top - it appears you'll gain a percentage-based boost to your health, magicka, and stamina/regen values, up to a maximum of +25% health, +40% magicka, +25% stamina, +70% health regen, +100% magicka regen, +70% stamina regen, and +40% movement speed at maxed-out sexual satiation. At low sexual satiation, you'll suffer a decrease in these stats instead, and start to slowly die of starvation if you ever completely run out.

So if you're a total sex fiend, you'll get some pretty significant boosts, but if you don't bone anyone for several days you'll weaken and eventually die.

It also looks like you can disable the boosts/penalties entirely?

Those boosts seem pretty huge, but they are for full satiation which, as Mud pointed out, takes being a total sex fiend. ^_^ Satiation takes work to keep up and, for me at least, drains maybe a bit too quickly for someone who actually wants to go out and play regular Skyrim content. I turned down the energy drain rate, but I didn't get to play long enough to see if this also affects Satiation.

So after trying it for a little bit I seem to have trouble with the Satiation.

I think I can manage the rate at which it drains over time, but I noticed that sex drains almost as much satiation as it gives back. Having sex seemed to drain 10% (tested when creating the semen potions) and then give back 12% or so. Resulting in only +2% when not creating a potion. Is this a bug on my side? 

It seems almost impossible to bring Satiation back to 100% like that.

Even with nonstop sex in Whiterun I was barely able to keep it from draining. I couldn't really fill it back up.

Edit: I think I understood the problem now. Satiation is current energy / energy maximum. The energy maximum seems to increase almost as much as the current energy after having sex, resulting in only a slightly increased satiation percentage and increased consumption after sex. I guess I will observe this some more. Maybe the maximum will stop growing so fast after a while.

Had a small problem with the mod when making a "new game". In "playersuccubusquestscript.psc":

"Bool Property Starvation = True Auto Hidden" causes the health to run out after character creation. If using

"Bool Property Starvation = False Auto Hidden" this doesn't happen (Just disables the starvation at start).

Great Mod by the way, really love it.^^

Thank you for reporting.

It seems there is an oversight calculation of satiety that would have been done even when it is not a succubus or the like equipped with wings.

It is made ​​with the assumption about 85% in high, maintenance is more difficult to satiety. 

However, I will add something to the option to disable the status change. 

Satiety's reduced as the squeeze after Semen Potion It is the circumstances of the design. 

Adding such magic to the direct sex as matchmaker is also under consideration.

Those boosts seem pretty huge, but they are for full satiation which, as Mud pointed out, takes being a total sex fiend. ^_^ Satiation takes work to keep up and, for me at least, drains maybe a bit too quickly for someone who actually wants to go out and play regular Skyrim content. I turned down the energy drain rate, but I didn't get to play long enough to see if this also affects Satiation.

I might be able to tolerate the drain and weakening if the boosts were more significant.  Right now, it just doesn't feel like the boosts are worth the constant effort.

I do think that the calculation for Satiation needs to be looked at. If it is simply a percentage of current energy over max energy, then I think max energy should perhaps be a fixed stat. That way, adjusting the drain speed will directly effect the way satiation decreases, which seems like the logical way to go.