PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

4 hours ago, RubyZkarlet said:

I haven't fully tested it but this is what I noticed about it so far:

Appearently the longer you spend in game (Not sure how the time is measured on this matter, tho I think the "wait" command doesnt affect it) the bigger the soul gems size get. In the menu of the mod there is a set of adjusts that you can make so you can measure how easy it is for your character to get pregnant among other things (Yes, it seems that just your character can get pregnant, even when you're the one toping, so to speak, dont ask XD).

There seems to be a minimum size requirement for you to be able to oviposition at least one soul gem. I think is about 150 or higher, otherwise it would always say that there's no gem to "give birth" regardless if you have about a thousand fertilized already.

After having sex there is a change that your character fertilizes a soul gem (Depending on your MCM config) and appearently in some circunstances in the same sexual act you can get more than one gem (Tho when I saw that happening, it was in orgy types of scenes).

It seems that it can also happen with male characters, but I think that is more related to the mod being compatible with males (Or maybe is cause Im using Skyfem and somehow my Skyrim is full hermaphrodite hybrid characters lul).

The size of each gem is a bit variable, I think it takes into consideration the total size that you have accumulated divided on the amount of gems already existing. You also get a debuff when you're pregnant appearently but I havent noticed it so far.

When the oviposition happen there's a pair of animations and from here I would strongly recomend you a mod that changes the meshes/textures of the gems, since the original ones looks far to similar with each other and it can get a bit confusing (Unless you dont mind this, but I think it complements the mod really well).

The mod Im mentioning is this one

Btw the colors follow a rainbowish way, so to speak. Being red the smallest/weakest, and Pink/Purple (Along with the black one) the biggest/strongest ones.

I hope this helps u ^^

I have SE, but when i do try and give birth nothing shows up, nothing that shows the PC gave birth to anything, seed count goes up but does not go down.

On 9/6/2020 at 1:33 AM, tonitrulupus said:

I have SE, but when i do try and give birth nothing shows up, nothing that shows the PC gave birth to anything, seed count goes up but does not go down.

Does it trigger an animation scene after a fade? If not then something is not activating the oviposition-

U need to make sure the seed "size" (Not count, the size of the overall amount) is near 200 or so.

first there is no file path as shown above, i only have psq, next when i did get it to respond finally on all soul gem no visuals (meshes or textures) next i do see the birthing process and if these are not in stalled it will only last about 20 sec, no movement on seed number which is like 35000  on seed and like 20 fertilized, when i install the SE version of the gliter eggs nothing shows up,  cant see the soul gems, i can drop one and it is invisible and can be picked back up

21 hours ago, RubyZkarlet said:

Does it trigger an animation scene after a fade? If not then something is not activating the oviposition-

U need to make sure the seed "size" (Not count, the size of the overall amount) is near 200 or so.

ok so i just went and did the opposition, gave me type 1 type 2, first time lasted about 10 sec, did it again, let it run its course and i did have soul gems, black ones, but could not see them as all

so looks like textures and meshes are not working, this is not this mod it is one the oregihave psq mod, but if i do this mod, the game load, i see the load screen load screen completes and as the save is starting it becomes unresponsive, so i dont know

That's... Strange .w.

Tho Im using LE version, maybe there are some issues related to the version each of us are using?

So far with the soul gem thingy it hasn't gave me issues but I do know parts of the mod are either buggy (Like the "kiss me" option with loverlike characters, that gets your character stuck unable to move after doing it) or incomplete (Like the transformation meshes and textures). Im trying to figure some stuff about it as well so Im no expert on it ^^'

Idk what to say. I would recommend you to check if in the data folder and inside the textures and meshes ones there is the PSQ files installed. I think in SE should work the same as LE in terms of file directories..

On 9/10/2020 at 6:24 PM, RubyZkarlet said:

Idk what to say. I would recommend you to check if in the data folder and inside the textures and meshes ones there is the PSQ files installed. I think in SE should work the same as LE in terms of file directories..

The nif files structure and the location of textures are differents. So if you're using a LE nif meshe file with SE, it is possible that it cause issue...

• 3 weeks later...

I just started using PSQ, as Hormones changed my PC into a succubus. Most things seem to be working fine; I got the extra spells, the parts of the transformation I'm interested in are working. The only things that aren't working are the energy drain and experience points when having orgasms. I do see a text that I'm draining the essence, but I guess that that is coming from Hormones.

I have 'drain enabled' in the MCM and I increased both associated values to the maximum level of 3.

Could it be that Hormones is messing this up? Or is there anything else I should look into?

Edit: because my playthough wasn't going as I wanted, I removed several mods and started over. I used Alternate Start to start as a succubus and now it's working fine.

11 minutes ago, plasticia said:

Where is the ESM files for this mod

Assuming that you downloaded and installed the correct thing then the esm was one of the things that got installed. There is only one esm so if something is asking for esms read the message properly and you may learn what is actually missing and what is missing it.

As for the succubus meshes etc, there are various packages out there and various posts about it in this thread and others.

Yeah, you see I installed it via the Mod organizer as it come to my surprises that it reported that it is missing the ESM ? I mean, then I open it up turn out it was there.. weird.

Usually I install it via mod organizer then the ESM would show up on the right screen right ? 

But as I install this it reported the ESM is missing and there is no  Player Succubus Quest  ESM on the right side of mod organizer, so thus I am worried like , why it isn't there ? or even if it is there how come it isn't detected ? 

I mean I can just drop it manually but seem that mod organizer just doesn't like that if I do that and it goes to overwrite folder. 

Yeah again I just focus on just installing it via the mod organizer, What I am worried is about the bone compatibility as in in the dummy files I wonder if it would fit with the XMPSE, skeleton, 

I hate bones and compatibility issues, ugh so many things can go wrong thus I asked, how to put proper things in the right place. 

I need to read up on how to make mod organizer install files so I can just make it that it load that bit correctly, but thanks.. for the reply. 

• 2 weeks later...

So, this mod sounds great, but I'm not sure how to get my body to look like a succubus when I transform '^^ I have the wings working, but if I turn on things like skin transform, hair transform, etc, they just turn invisible when I transform. Do I need to save a body look or something to use when I transform?

20 hours ago, HazelTree said:

So, this mod sounds great, but I'm not sure how to get my body to look like a succubus when I transform '^^ I have the wings working, but if I turn on things like skin transform, hair transform, etc, they just turn invisible when I transform. Do I need to save a body look or something to use when I transform?

One needs to setup special mesh and texture directories with a humanbody and a succubusbody.  There was a mod here on LoversLab which had the various needed paths, but needed to be filled in with the meshes and textures, I think it's gone.  There's another mod here which has some pre-made meshes and textures.

Look at these mods, which might help:

PSQ Transformpackage [Fomod]

PSQ Transform folder. With HDT pussy.

There were some others, but I don't see them in a search.

Edit:  Duh, the blank transform files is in the PSQ download, but they are blank and need to be replaced with actual mesh and texture files, so it's best to use one of the "fill-it-in-for-you" mods.

did author still there. I have some issue for it.

first,  if I select incorrect actor after lure. the menu will not show up again. until I doing another animation and finish it.

second, I found that 3 and more dragur seem not working. console constant say no animation found. but I remember I have install that animation.

- updated, I found that maybe my animation is not loaded.

third, when the actor dead after/during lure, the list will still has that actor.

On 7/9/2020 at 2:58 PM, fleabittendog said:

The "kiss me" animation has always worked for me. As stated above I just used the activate (e) button to end it.

I didn't even know the "Kiss Me" option existed until recently (I'd never actually married before I ended up restarting in the past). It works, and the activate button ends it, but like others, all buttons stop working except rotating the camera, even to open the menu so I can quit the game... Any workaround for that?

2 hours ago, ShenGo said:

I didn't even know the "Kiss Me" option existed until recently (I'd never actually married before I ended up restarting in the past). It works, and the activate button ends it, but like others, all buttons stop working except rotating the camera, even to open the menu so I can quit the game... Any workaround for that?

Sorry. I've never had that problem.

not sure if i am doing it correctly but i go into areas with enemys and do the masturbate thing i get the lure it seems to have a short range. tag actors etc. but is there a way where you can go into an area and drop like a wide area effect lure and they are lured then you select actors etc. as you level i see you get more spells. the milk etc whats it needed for to sell or just disable it. also if  i press the transform i get like a black smoke effect or sometimes fire then it goes away again it fades is it suppose to be like on off effect there is not a lot of readme help info i can see etc

So I've occasionally seen the issue that has been mentioned, where occasionally PSQ would seem to not load properly, where you get the mod's energy bar appearing in the upper left, and the MCM menu never appears. I have a potential guess, that it is related to the UIExtensions requirement. Did some tests, and the results...

PSQ(and all other requirements, of course)+Extensible Follower Framework loaded=Mod works fine.

PSQ+UIExtensions(standalone version)=Above Issue.

PSQ+UIExtensions+Another follower mod like NFF(Nether's Follower Framework, though this is the only one I've specifically tested - not much of a reason to use UFO at this point)=Similarly, the above issue.

PSQ+UIExtensions(version in EFF, with other plugins/files not installed)=Same result.

So what I gather from this, is that the mod actually might require EFF in full, not just UIExtensions. Not sure anything in the .esm file would give away just what, as it is probably something in the mod's scripts.

• 2 weeks later...

A question about customed penis: if I want to have my own penis of succubus, i would put the mesh in mesh folder and texture folder. The texture would be named like "SchlongA_1.dds". But, some penis has two parts of texture (with single mesh), they were named with "..._a" and "..._b". For example, a horse penis have skin part and penis part. And I dont know how to deal with that. Name them with "SchlongA_1_a.dds" and "SchlongA_1_b.dds" doesnt work.

• 3 weeks later...