PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

20 minutes ago, iskander3825 said:

Gues, hi everybody!

I have a question

Then I (my character, of courcse) recive a succub`s ability  I can`t use all  vampires opportunities. May be somebody can make me some advice about answer, patch or sometging else. 

If you use a vampire mod PSQ uses the same kind of scripts and can cause problems with it. 

My problem is if I am a vampire before switching on the PSQ mod (become the succubus) then it will cure me of my vampire abilities. But if I am a succubus before being a vampire I can have both abilities active. 

15 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

If you use a vampire mod PSQ uses the same kind of scripts and can cause problems with it. 

My problem is if I am a vampire before switching on the PSQ mod (become the succubus) then it will cure me of my vampire abilities. But if I am a succubus before being a vampire I can have both abilities active. 

Thank you for you advice but it`s not work. Does not mater which form first, succub or vampire. Work only one form.

37 minutes ago, iskander3825 said:

Thank you for you advice but it`s not work. Does not mater which form first, succub or vampire. Work only one form.

You need to switch on Hybrid mode for the PSQ mod in the MCM and switch off the STD option also in the PSQ MCM. Then you can become a vampire and succubus. 

13 hours ago, Briansin said:

so im looking at this an want to give it a go but i cant see  do i need all the files in the download section or dont i? not sure  need some help.. meaning do i need the archives file  an rnd an transform dummy files as well?

Depends on what you want. The last release of the mod was 3.2.8a. You do not need the RnD file unless you use Realistic Needs and Diseases installed. The Dummy Files are blank files to show you the naming convention on how to make your own succubus body. 

I use just textures for the body and wings/tail as well which you need the mesh for as well as the textures. Look back on the forum there are plenty of pages to guide you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everytime I try to do the sexytimes with npcs my character's model disappears save for the wings right on the last stage of the draining and then usually crashes 9/10 times which is making it kind of hard to get any leveling done. I has Deadly Drain and PSQ Transformationpackage (fomod) installed too so I'm not entirely sure why this keeps happening. Any suggestions? :<

9 hours ago, zlurker said:

Everytime I try to do the sexytimes with npcs my character's model disappears save for the wings right on the last stage of the draining and then usually crashes 9/10 times which is making it kind of hard to get any leveling done. I has Deadly Drain and PSQ Transformationpackage (fomod) installed too so I'm not entirely sure why this keeps happening. Any suggestions? :<

I stopped using Deadly Drain as I found it can mess with the other drain options in PSQ and the vampire drain spell. 

Did anyone ever find a solution or reliable work-around for the "mod doesn't start, no MCM, empty status bar at top left" problem?

Nothing I have tried fixes this (and I've tried all the suggestions in this thread afaik). Mod and dependencies all appear to be correct. Shrugs.

I use a mod called "Floating Damage" which does as it says, creates floating damage numbers. When I am a succubus, every 15 seconds, I will get hit for 9,999 damage and healed for that amount as well. I assume this has to do with satiation numbers, but its being displayed as a damage hit. Is there anyway I can make Floating Damage ignore this? I want to use both mods, but its very annoying/immersion breaking to be seeing this every 15 seconds.

8 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

I'm not currently playing skyrim but use both mods.  I never had that problem.  The floating damage only showed for enemies not the player.   There is probably a ini setting that will turn it off for the player. 

I really looked through the ini setting, but theres no option to disable player floating damage. I'm positive its this mod causing it, because I didn't install any other when I began noticing it. 

It seems that regardless of my setting of "Death by starvation" I die after sleeping for three days. I have narrowed it down to PSQ by testing the same save file, sleeping for three days while as a succubus or not a succubus. If I am not a succubus, I don't die after sleeping 3 days. If I am a succubus, I instantly die. At first I thought iNeeds had death by starvation active. But I'm quite positive its PSQ.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is it a known bug?

Found the cause. I had min health(setting found under the Satiation page of MCM) set to -50%. Now this is just me guessing, but since I am level 1, having 50% less hp while drained of energy, somehow puts you below 0. When I have the min health setting set to 0%, my HP is 35 hitpoint while completely out of energy. For some reason, 50% of 35 = -15 (which results in instant death). Solution? Having a higher base HP or just not using the "min health percentage" setting. Going to do some more tests to find out how much base HP I would need to not be instant killed at 0 energy and 50% reduced HP at min 0 energy.

Edit: I was correct. If you are level 1 with a base HP of 100, and your min health setting is -50%, you will die. You need exactly 111 health to be reduced to 0.5 health when at 0 energy. As you level up, this will not be relevant as you will be gaining HP levels (most likely). If you REALLY want to stay at 100 HP, you'd have to lower min health setting to -40%. I think -44% would also work. Or you could just cheat and do in console "player.modav health 20" until you get to level 30 and revert change.

for those who are trying to get PSQ to work (after you have the mod actually working in the mcm) If @ojanen gives me permission i will post the unpacked and repacked .7zip file with the dummy files etc all loaded in so it's a one stop download. then you can go to this post. <or maybe @SunJeong will make a special request just for this for the succubus armor. if so i'll put those in place (non-HDT-SMP) i'm using a vampire armor myself https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24056 you extract and copy over the cuirass boots and gloves, rename them as directed and bamn.

and go though it to get transform, horns, tail, and wings(not really needed there's all the stock dragon wings available)

On 5/13/2019 at 11:54 AM, jaeos said:

for those who are trying to get PSQ to work (after you have the mod actually working in the mcm) If @ojanen gives me permission i will post the unpacked and repacked .7zip file with the dummy files etc all loaded in so it's a one stop download. then you can go to this post. <or maybe @SunJeong will make a special request just for this for the succubus armor. if so i'll put those in place (non-HDT-SMP) i'm using a vampire armor myself https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24056 you extract and copy over the cuirass boots and gloves, rename them as directed and bamn.

and go though it to get transform, horns, tail, and wings(not really needed there's all the stock dragon wings available)

A bug related to transformation : I use a racemenu preset using a custom skin texture for my character, and when transforming back to human, she just looses her skin ! All the skin parts become transparent (or invisible). I guess the only workaround is to edit my character to make her use another skin, or not use the transformation at all, that's what I do, I gave up on the transformation. You don't get anything from it anyway.

Also just for fun I tried to spell to add a schlong : it's messy to install the required meshes and textures, I used those from a horse schlong to increase the fun, except that the final result is that it was extremely small and wasn't affected by the pageup/pagedown keys from sexlab... Maybe it was still needing some racemenu files so that the size can change and maybe react to these keys ? At this point I decided it was too much work just for fun and gave up on this !

On 5/15/2019 at 11:05 PM, kapibar said:

I tried to use Real Flying with PSQ, however there's a problem - it doesn't work. I can't glide, the wings just fold at some point in jump and that's it, no flying for me.

Is there some kind of trick to make it work?

I think you get the flying ability at succubus level 4, it's probably while transformed though, so maybe the 2 mods don't interact well because of that...

On the whole mod : it's unfinished and full of bugs, but still interesting, mainly because of the succubus levels which are a good idea. Even the name is bad, there is absolutely no real quest in this mod, it's just a bunch of functions/spells/buffs related to succubus !

Some of the bugs I found so far :

- as stated above, if using some custom skin for the character then transforming back to human results in no skin or invisible skin

- still draining females even with the setting unchecked in the mcm

- draining even when using a foreplay animation, maybe it's even draining when using the kiss animation, but I didn't try that.

- the succubus drain life spell seems way too strong at low level, you can kill anything in about 2s with it at level 1 ! Strangely the one related to stamina is way weaker and harder to use... (decided not to use these spells, I don't transform not to loose my skin anyway !)

- the embrace spell to increase arousal of a target is chaotic, it seems to be very strong sometimes and weak at other times, but still leveling illusion very fast although it doesn't use a lot of mana... Actually I found it was more efficient to just get naked and wait for the succubus miasma + sexlab aroused redux to make their job... !

Also I didn't really understand the point in converting some succubus energy to learn some spells : apparently these are the exact same spells you can buy anywhere, same cost and same power, just the name differs. And at succubus level 2 it means loosing almost all your energy for some apprentice spell you can buy anywhere at low cost ! Not even sure it's useful at higher levels, maybe you can get some succubus level faster than the corresponding magic school level, but not even sure about that...

On the plus side : the buffs to magicka and to speed are excellent and fun to play !

9 minutes ago, zelurker said:

A bug related to transformation : I use a racemenu preset using a custom skin texture for my character, and when transforming back to human, she just looses her skin ! All the skin parts become transparent (or invisible). I guess the only workaround is to edit my character to make her use another skin, or not use the transformation at all, that's what I do, I gave up on the transformation. You don't get anything from it anyway.

Also just for fun I tried to spell to add a schlong : it's messy to install the required meshes and textures, I used those from a horse schlong to increase the fun, except that the final result is that it was extremely small and wasn't affected by the pageup/pagedown keys from sexlab... Maybe it was still needing some racemenu files so that the size can change and maybe react to these keys ? At this point I decided it was too much work just for fun and gave up on this !

I think you get the flying ability at succubus level 4, it's probably while transformed though, so maybe the 2 mods don't interact well because of that...

On the whole mod : it's unfinished and full of bugs, but still interesting, mainly because of the succubus levels which are a good idea. Even the name is bad, there is absolutely no real quest in this mod, it's just a bunch of functions/spells/buffs related to succubus !

Some of the bugs I found so far :

- as stated above, if using some custom skin for the character then transforming back to human results in no skin or invisible skin

- still draining females even with the setting unchecked in the mcm

- draining even when using a foreplay animation, maybe it's even draining when using the kiss animation, but I didn't try that.

- the succubus drain life spell seems way too strong at low level, you can kill anything in about 2s with it at level 1 ! Strangely the one related to stamina is way weaker and harder to use... (decided not to use these spells, I don't transform not to loose my skin anyway !)

- the embrace spell to increase arousal of a target is chaotic, it seems to be very strong sometimes and weak at other times, but still leveling illusion very fast although it doesn't use a lot of mana... Actually I found it was more efficient to just get naked and wait for the succubus miasma + sexlab aroused redux to make their job... !

On the plus side : the buffs to magicka and to speed are excellent and fun to play !

i copied everything from dimonized skin for the skin files, copied my cbbe body for the body, i just skipped the dick, i looked and just couldn't in the end. so tthat part is turned off, but when i transform i go from a b-c cup wearing OP fur armor (has about the same armor value as ebony) to a DD wearing vampire chain armor and tail with red skin. only things i didn't bother with is 1st person hands, and of course the dick. 

2 hours ago, sillybear said:

Is there a SE port for this?

I have Tried a few times, to no avail....  Im rather new to Porting- so Ive had some success with other things...

If someone would be willing to link a SE port I would appreciate it very much

Search this thread there is a SE port posted in it. 

Has anybody found a fix for the bug where after using the 'Kiss Me' dialogue option, when the animation ends the Player Character is frozen? No controls work whatsoever, and nothing seems to fix it. I'm using PSQTweaks, but this bug exists both with and without it, and I haven't seen anything about a fix.

12 hours ago, Draknowin said:

Has anybody found a fix for the bug where after using the 'Kiss Me' dialogue option, when the animation ends the Player Character is frozen? No controls work whatsoever, and nothing seems to fix it. I'm using PSQTweaks, but this bug exists both with and without it, and I haven't seen anything about a fix.

Not found any work around yet. I just given up on the kiss me command. 

4 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Not found any work around yet. I just given up on the kiss me command. 

Actually, I DID find a fix, and not an hour after posting that - but it's a strange fix. Simply go into first-person view before cancelling the animation with 'E'. Without fail, seems to work fine - only seems to bug in 3rd-person view.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

Trying to put together some stuff using the dummy transform files. Where do I put the textures for tail, wings, and armor? There doesn't seem to be a folder for it.

That goes in textures>PSQ>succubasarmor>female

just like the meshes, but in the textures folder instead.  If the folder structure doesn't exist then just go ahead and create it.

Horns.dds, tail.dds etc...

If that doesn't work, then open up the meshes in NifSkope and look at BSLightingShaderProperty>BSShaderTextureSet>Textures and look in the directories it shows there.

I'm mentioning both methods since I don't remember if PSQ re-assigns the textures for the succubody meshes or not .-.