PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

3 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Anyone use the tattoo feature of this mod? Ive tried setting it up a couple times and it never seems to work for me.

I use RaceMenu and set up the tattoo on slot #6 for body paint as I've seen described here before, and I've also tried other slots as well. I can get it to appear when in succubus form only... But it is a solid color and never changes.

Can you get it to stay whether in succubus or human form and change based on satiation in either form? Any tips or troubleshooting you've had luck with would be appreciated, thanks!

P.S. Are there any other mods that work similar to this? Say tattoos based on arousal or something similiar? Thanks.

I have never had any success with the PSQ tattoo options in the mod. I was hoping for a way to have a glowing tattoo that would change with how hungry she was. But the colours never changed nor did the alpha aspect of the tattoo. 

Just a thought yps-immersive piercings require changes to the plugin .ini of nioverride layers to get the makeup and piercings to work. Makes me wonder if this needs to be done also for the tattoos for this mod? 

23 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have never had any success with the PSQ tattoo options in the mod. I was hoping for a way to have a glowing tattoo that would change with how hungry she was. But the colours never changed nor did the alpha aspect of the tattoo. 

Just a thought yps-immersive piercings require changes to the plugin .ini of nioverride layers to get the makeup and piercings to work. Makes me wonder if this needs to be done also for the tattoos for this mod? 

I have had some success but it is not explained well.

Essentially you have you use the specifically named PSQ Tattoos that come with the TransformPack. You could probably rename other tattoos to that if you want.

• Once your character is done with Racemenu, Transform into Succubus and do a console Showracemenu add the tattoos with a glowing effect or however you want them to appear with maxed Satiation.
  • Then go into the PSQ MCM and enable the tattoo options you want and set current color as Maximum.
  • Go back into racemenu in Succubus Form and pick your color for minimum. Rinse and repeat in the MCM to set as minimum.
  • Tattoos should now only appear when you are in Succubus Form and pair up to your satiation value.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 11:07 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Using Sacrosanct now though and it works with PSQ I think its got something to do with less scripts. Better Vampires is nice and dandy but the scripts can cause problems with other mods. 

I'm curious on how did you manage to become a vampire after being succubus first?

I'm using PSQ and just installed Sacrosanct, but the vampirism is overwriting the succubi and vice versa if done in reverse order. I have activated HYBRID.

I'm using Ningheim race. I know Sacrosanct doesn't like Racecompatability, but it seems I've managed to make it work mid-playthrough.

Any tips you might have?

Thanks

6 hours ago, jb43 said:

I'm curious on how did you manage to become a vampire after being succubus first?

I'm using PSQ and just installed Sacrosanct, but the vampirism is overwriting the succubi and vice versa if done in reverse order. I have activated HYBRID.

I'm using Ningheim race. I know Sacrosanct doesn't like Racecompatability, but it seems I've managed to make it work mid-playthrough.

Any tips you might have?

Thanks

I got rid of my custom races due to a problem with the script named 'PlayerVampireQuest', what happened was even if I wasn't a succubus any player race could catch Sanguinaris Vampiris (sp) but after 3 days it would auto cure itself. This would happen even if PSQ was uninstalled and removed, then physically checked to make sure there were no scripts left and a new game. 

So I eventually narrowed it down to custom races, fresh install and reloaded all my mods without any custom races and managed to get PSQ and Vampires to work together. Just remember to switch off STD immunity and activate Hybrid. Otherwise the PSQ script will auto cure the player. 

I like some of the custom races but with this level of problems I had with them I can go without the headaches.  

17 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I got rid of my custom races due to a problem with the script named 'PlayerVampireQuest', what happened was even if I wasn't a succubus any player race could catch Sanguinaris Vampiris (sp) but after 3 days it would auto cure itself. This would happen even if PSQ was uninstalled and removed, then physically checked to make sure there were no scripts left and a new game. 

So I eventually narrowed it down to custom races, fresh install and reloaded all my mods without any custom races and managed to get PSQ and Vampires to work together. Just remember to switch off STD immunity and activate Hybrid. Otherwise the PSQ script will auto cure the player. 

I like some of the custom races but with this level of problems I had with them I can go without the headaches.  

Thanks, I think I got it working.

I'm not sure if it'll work long term, because I zeroed my papyrus mid game. But that got rid of the scripts RaceCompatability had saved on my savegame. I also used this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80513 to add the Ningheim race to Sacrosanct.

Now the Sacrosanct scripts are running okay. Activated hybrid and unchecked STD immunity and voila. I'm now succubusvampire. 

We'll see if zeroing the papyrus causes any issues down the line

ps. just to add that I used the console to make myself a vampire. playerisvampire and player.setrace commands

• 2 weeks later...

There's something I don't understand with body transform... Everything works fine with the body itself, but the face seems to use a deformed nif (I copy/pasted the femalehead nif file from UUNP Bodyslide) :

Spoiler

image.png.a5234279b4b59e3d26522f89ff72c8a2.png

As you can see, that nif creates a derpy face.  When not transformed, I use a Racemenu preset I made myself.  That's why I tried to export my characters head in Racemenu but the nif generated by Racemenu is even worse : it doesn't render.  If I use my exported head nif, the head just goes invisible, leaving floating eyes and teeth on my character.

Does anyone know how I can get a correct nif of my actual character ?

10 hours ago, mangalo said:

There's something I don't understand with body transform... Everything works fine with the body itself, but the face seems to use a deformed nif (I copy/pasted the femalehead nif file from UUNP Bodyslide) :

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a5234279b4b59e3d26522f89ff72c8a2.png

As you can see, that nif creates a derpy face.  When not transformed, I use a Racemenu preset I made myself.  That's why I tried to export my characters head in Racemenu but the nif generated by Racemenu is even worse : it doesn't render.  If I use my exported head nif, the head just goes invisible, leaving floating eyes and teeth on my character.

Does anyone know how I can get a correct nif of my actual character ?

Don't check the body transform option. Unless you are using a different body for the succubus form. 

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Don't check the body transform option. Unless you are using a different body for the succubus form. 

Not checking the body transform raises another issue : I'm using a custom skin and they're only applied when using body transform.  So either I don't check body transform and can't use my demonic skin, or I get that derpy head...

I'm a bit disappointed by the Racemenu export feature, I thought its purpose was to provide alternate femalehead nifs :/

I've been trying to get this mod working since my last post, and have had no success. I've followed all of minalia's suggestions multiple times, tried disabling/uninstalling every mod that isn't required for this one to run, extracted the BSA's, rinsed and repeated after reinstalling Skyrim SE 4 separate times now. I don't know what else I can even try to see if I can get it running, the only proof it's in my game at all is an empty bar in the top left corner of the screen.

I have also tried using console to reset MCM and have waited a hearty 15 min after Sexlab finishes installing, and nothing...

18 hours ago, Briansin said:

so im wanting to do a succubus playthrough an was wanting to know if this could be used with the Succubus race mod on nexus  if not whats the difference between them anything better between the the two or what?

You can do this but you may get problems with some spells as they try and use the same scripts. I tried to do what you are thinking of and it messed up my vampire scripts and I had to reinstall the game from fresh. 

To be honest this mod is far more in depth than the one on the Nexus and there is no real reason to use both. 

I've been using Beeing Female for a while and the pregnancy was working fine with belly scaling and all, but in conjunction with PSQ it seems to break...any way to make the two play nice and be a succubus that gets preggers?

EDIT: I had to check the bodyslide morph in PSQ's mod manager menu oops

On 10/29/2015 at 1:11 PM, Metaton said:

Is this enable weight changing for Succubus quest 2.17 can be changed in order to work with 3.2.2?

I really miss this feature, please someone make a coversion.

#1171 icon_share.png

Posted 01 February 2015 - 02:50 PM

• photo-thumb-194421.jpg?_r=1391434749
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 11 posts

Patch for weight changing (just like the height changing)

Since I'm one of those who wanted this feature and no one did it, so I tried it myself despite of don't know how to scripting in Papyrus. What I did was just copy & paste the changing height code sections and added options in MCM. I'm not sure if this will work with CBBE body type or not since I never use it, so I don't know how "setnpcweight" would affect the body. At least it works for me from the test, my character has a flat chest cots body with 0.87 height and 0 weight in human form, when transform into a succubus, she'd has a 7B Oppai with 1.00 height and 100 weight. Tested by transform back and forth with different weight value settings and they seem to work just fine.

Requires: PSQ 2.16

How to use: Just extract the contents to Skyrim data folder

zip.gif  Enable weight changing for PSQ 2.16.zip   168.81KB   54 downloads

in version 3.2.8 not worked :( can hepl? how make weigth instead height?

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to download PSQ Tweaks after using this mod almost entirely without issue for a long while, but now once I transform into succubus form, I can’t transform back into a human. No, I don’t have forced transformation on. Could someone please help?

Edit: I’ve found the issue. PSQ tweaks alters the way transformation into a human works. You need to fuck someone in order to turn back, but you can change into a succubus on demand.

11 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

I added Edda now, but now I have wings permanently. I want to have them only when transformed!

Any idea what I can do?

That's what Edda does.  If you only want them when transformed, you have to A) not use Edda, and B) follow the instructions for adding them through PSQ.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please help me figure this mod out a little bit?  How does the leveling up work?  I have been testing the mods and feeding on people in Whiterun when i start a new game but every time i get enough XP to level up, my character doesn't level and stays at level 1.  Also how does the soul gem piece of this work to get pregnant?  i have to have some in inventory and then what?

16 hours ago, dan0477 said:

Can someone please help me figure this mod out a little bit?  How does the leveling up work?  I have been testing the mods and feeding on people in Whiterun when i start a new game but every time i get enough XP to level up, my character doesn't level and stays at level 1.  Also how does the soul gem piece of this work to get pregnant?  i have to have some in inventory and then what?

You level up by having sex with npcs. It is not a actual character level instead the succubus level goes up and this can be seen in the mcm for the mod. 

Soul gem pregnancy is a bit slow but you do not need soul gems in your inventory. You conceive them through having sex and then waiting till they grow. Personally I use Soul Gem Oven III as it is a better mod than the add on for PSQ.