PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Does anyone have an idea how I can make the soulgem pregnancy compatible with Acquisitive Soul Gems? Right now I can not fill any soul gem my PC gives birth to.

Because of the changes it makes to trapping I doubt it will ever be compatible.

Try and move all PSQ mods and soul gem pregnancy before it in the load order.

If that doesn't work use wrye bash and esmify the Acquisitive Soul Gems esp and move it before PSQ and soul gem pregnancy.

Keep a backup before esmifying, I cant guarantee it will help.

I prefer this - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48785/?

It wont change trapping. just the look of gems but let me just say that my birthed gems look simply stunning with it.

My original post is too far back to just edit so I am writing a new post.

I'm not sure if this is what you were talking about but I'm not sure the birthed soul gems function like a normal soul gems.

I just birthed 9 of them (3 grand, 2 greater, 1 lesser and 3 petty) and they were empty.

I haven't tried to fill them yet.

I will in a short while.

My current character doesn't have a soul trap spell yet and I like to keep my playthroughs immersive.

Winterhold is one of my few next stops, after I finish "a night to remember" and slay my first dragon at that dumb tower.

Does anyone have an idea how I can make the soulgem pregnancy compatible with Acquisitive Soul Gems? Right now I can not fill any soul gem my PC gives birth to.

If that doesn't work use wrye bash and esmify the Acquisitive Soul Gems esp and move it before PSQ and soul gem pregnancy.

It wont change trapping. just the look of gems but let me just say that my birthed gems look simply stunning with it.

I'm not sure if this is what you were talking about but I'm not sure the birthed soul gems function like a normal soul gems.

I just birthed 9 of them (3 grand, 2 greater, 1 lesser and 3 petty) and they were empty.

I will in a short while.

My current character doesn't have a soul trap spell yet and I like to keep my playthroughs immersive.

Winterhold is one of my few next stops, after I finish "a night to remember" and slay my first dragon at that dumb tower.

I'm pretty sure it's because Acquisitive Soul Gems has it's own scripts to handle soul trapping, that I can't fill the ones PSQ lets my PC give birth to. As a temporary work around, I changed the soul gem eggs in PSQ to always be filled. ASG also fixes a lot of the vanilla soul trapping bugs which is why I use it. That and I hated having higher soul gems wasted on bunnies and wolves when using bound weapons with the soul trapping perk in conjuration.

I will in a short while.

I'm pretty sure it's because Acquisitive Soul Gems has it's own scripts to handle soul trapping, that I can't fill the ones PSQ lets my PC give birth to. As a temporary work around, I changed the soul gem eggs in PSQ to always be filled. ASG also fixes a lot of the vanilla soul trapping bugs which is why I use it. That and I hated having higher soul gems wasted on bunnies and wolves when using bound weapons with the soul trapping perk in conjuration.

Did i miss an mcm menu option? How did you set your PSQ gems to always be filled?

I have actually been thinking about grabbing ASG since your post about it, because I have the same irritations from vanilla gems.

I did not even know that mod existed until your post, guess I need to stalk around nexus a bit more.

*edit*

When I do get it, I will take a look at the esp to see if I can add the PSQ gems to it.

If Successful I will share that patch.

*edit*

Nevermind about making a patch.

It would require either making a new script or editting the script from ASG.

While i could edit the script I am not confident that i would be able to do it without breaking something.

Yeah that's why I didn't mess with it...I took a look inside ASG's scripts and saw how many places I'd have to add the soul gem egg's. To get the eggs to always be filled is actually simple. Open PSQ's esm in TES5Edit and in the soul gems section, just click on each "empty" soul gem egg type, and add the correct soul type for that gem in the "SOUL-Contained Soul" value, save and that's it.

This mod does not appear to be compatible with Better Vampires, Dynamic Vampire Appearance, or any other mod that edits the appearance of vampires.. or maybe it's just vampirism in general.

The first time I installed this mod, my character was already a vampire and I had no issues with her appearance, however after starting a new character, activating this mod, and then using Better Vampires to become a vampire I get this (picture below) every time no matter with mods I uninstall (except for Better Vampires, I haven't uninstalled that)

post-145287-0-09741700-1405477474_thumb.jpg

This mod does not appear to be compatible with Better Vampires, Dynamic Vampire Appearance, or any other mod that edits the appearance of vampires.. or maybe it's just vampirism in general.

The first time I installed this mod, my character was already a vampire and I had no issues with her appearance, however after starting a new character, activating this mod, and then using Better Vampires to become a vampire I get this (picture below) every time no matter with mods I uninstall (except for Better Vampires, I haven't uninstalled that)

attachicon.gif2014-07-15_00001.jpg

Probably a stupid question but do you have allow hybrid checked?

I'm curious to know if that is the problem and not a deeper one as I use Better vampires as well.

I just haven't become a vampire yet.

How to become a succubus

Please execute become Succubus in the maintenance tab of the MCM menu.

I would like to make even lower-friendly events in the future.

In addition, you can not vampires, werewolves are at the same time as the succubus.

All diseases including Vampirism and Lycanthropy will be cured when you become a succubus.

In addition, it is no longer a succubus In the event of a Werewolf or vampire for some reason after you become succubus.

you cant be both at the same time. you can just be one: either a vampire or a werewolf or a succubus.

edit:

no idea what the "hybrid" option actually does in the menu... but as (if i remember it right) is in the tab about injecting your power/energy into others.. its probably has something to do with that and not "allowing the player to be a hybrid of vampire+succubus"  but yeah no idea about that one.

How to become a succubus

Please execute become Succubus in the maintenance tab of the MCM menu.

I would like to make even lower-friendly events in the future.

In addition, you can not vampires, werewolves are at the same time as the succubus.

All diseases including Vampirism and Lycanthropy will be cured when you become a succubus.

In addition, it is no longer a succubus In the event of a Werewolf or vampire for some reason after you become succubus.

you cant be both at the same time. you can just be one: either a vampire or a werewolf or a succubus.

edit:

no idea what the "hybrid" option actually does in the menu... but as (if i remember it right) is in the tab about injecting your power/energy into others.. its probably has something to do with that and not "allowing the player to be a hybrid of vampire+succubus"  but yeah no idea about that one.

The hybrid option was added so you could have a werewolf\succubus or vampire\succubus. check it and become a succubus which should cure your vamp then become a vamp again and you should be both.

Yeah that's why I didn't mess with it...I took a look inside ASG's scripts and saw how many places I'd have to add the soul gem egg's. To get the eggs to always be filled is actually simple. Open PSQ's esm in TES5Edit and in the soul gems section, just click on each "empty" soul gem egg type, and add the correct soul type for that gem in the "SOUL-Contained Soul" value, save and that's it.

Yep... Just spent the last hour or two trying to edit the script and I returned with no luck.

Once i fixed the issues that showed up when I first tried to compile the script then a whole new group of errors popped up.

I had no ideas what those errors meant so i scrapped the project.

Trying to read through and follow all the instructions.  Is there a simple method to transform and have appearance changes? Just a skin color transformation with horns+(Whatever a succubus normally has.)

I saw Malfus and Peregrin6 talking about it a few posts up. But is there a package for simplicities sake? I just got done doing 6 months worth of updates so my brain is sort of frazzled. ;-;

Trying to read through and follow all the instructions.  Is there a simple method to transform and have appearance changes? Just a skin color transformation with horns+(Whatever a succubus normally has.)

I saw Malfus and Peregrin6 talking about it a few posts up. But is there a package for simplicities sake? I just got done doing 6 months worth of updates so my brain is sort of frazzled. ;-;

There are a few "psq for dummies" packs in this thread.

I don't know what body\bodies they are for though.

If you want a custom transformation package though you can follow the rules posted on the first page and I will make it for you.

If you want to increase the amount of decrease of Health due to the option, change PlayerSuccubusQuest.psc line 1384-1387, and PlayerSuccubusQuest.psc line 1472-1475, and PlayerSuccubusMenu.psc line 741-753. 
Please change to the desired number +30/-30 contained therein.
This will be execute only when you become/return succubus, and when you check/uncheck the menu of the MCM(If you are succubus).

This process varies the BaseHealth of runtime. 
What you want to Percentage If you will notice, but it was the addition or subtraction is safe.

ok I did what you said and when i try to compile it fails and spits out these errors.

For PlayerSuccubusMenu.psc

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "playersuccubusmenu"...

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(4,25): unknown type sexlabframework

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(94,33): unknown type succubusenergybarupdate

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(391,5): variable StorageUtil is undefined

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(391,17): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(391,62): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(392,3): variable StorageUtil is undefined

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(392,15): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(402,38): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(402,19): unknown type sslbaseanimation

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(403,26): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(409,30): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(435,16): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(440,20): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(443,20): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(448,20): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(448,51): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(448,82): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(448,113): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(466,19): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(476,23): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(504,60): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(579,8): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(622,17): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(622,23): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(622,49): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(624,17): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(624,23): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(624,49): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(626,17): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(626,23): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(626,52): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(628,17): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(628,23): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(628,54): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(860,47): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(860,53): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(860,89): cannot multiply a none with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(860,93): cannot add a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(860,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(861,52): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(861,58): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(861,92): cannot multiply a none with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(861,96): cannot add a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(861,21): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(1006,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(1061,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(4,33): unknown type succubusenergybarupdate

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(5,39): unknown type psqsoulgemincubatequestscript

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(6,23): unknown type psqmatchmaker

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(444,82): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(444,32): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(444,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(445,80): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(445,31): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(445,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(446,66): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(446,24): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(446,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(447,82): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(447,32): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(447,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(468,71): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(469,83): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(470,61): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(470,21): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(470,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(471,61): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(471,21): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(471,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(472,87): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(472,111): cannot multiply a none with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(472,34): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(472,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(473,87): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(473,111): cannot multiply a none with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(473,34): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(473,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(474,87): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(474,111): cannot multiply a none with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(474,34): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(474,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(475,72): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(475,27): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(475,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(476,72): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(476,27): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(476,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(477,72): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(477,27): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(477,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(478,72): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(478,27): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(478,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(479,72): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(479,27): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(479,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(480,72): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(480,27): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(480,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(481,72): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(481,27): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(481,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(482,72): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(482,27): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(482,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(571,56): psqsoulgemincubatequestscript is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(571,19): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(571,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(572,54): psqsoulgemincubatequestscript is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(572,18): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(572,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(575,54): psqsoulgemincubatequestscript is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(576,58): psqsoulgemincubatequestscript is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(576,69): cannot cast a none to a int, types are incompatible

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(577,52): variable StorageUtil is undefined

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(577,64): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(960,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(960,31): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(960,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(961,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(962,36): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1343,6): psqsoulgemincubatequestscript is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1344,41): psqsoulgemincubatequestscript is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1345,43): psqsoulgemincubatequestscript is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1345,54): cannot cast a none to a int, types are incompatible

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1374,10): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1374,33): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1375,8): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1375,7): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1376,8): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1377,35): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1378,14): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1378,37): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1379,8): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1379,7): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1380,8): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1381,35): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1382,14): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1382,37): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1383,8): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1383,7): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1384,8): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1385,35): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1533,32): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1533,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1538,32): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1538,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1543,32): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1543,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1548,32): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1548,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1553,33): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1553,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1558,33): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1558,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1563,33): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1563,57): cannot multiply a none with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1563,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1568,33): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1568,57): cannot multiply a none with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1568,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1573,33): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1573,57): cannot multiply a none with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1573,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1583,32): psqsoulgemincubatequestscript is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1583,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1588,32): psqsoulgemincubatequestscript is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1588,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1832,6): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1832,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1835,6): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1835,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1838,6): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1838,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1841,6): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1841,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1844,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1844,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1845,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1848,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1848,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1849,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1852,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1852,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1855,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1855,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1858,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1858,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1864,6): psqsoulgemincubatequestscript is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1864,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1867,6): psqsoulgemincubatequestscript is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1867,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1986,32): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1986,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1987,34): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1987,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1989,32): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1989,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1990,34): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1990,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1992,32): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1992,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1993,34): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1993,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1995,32): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1995,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1996,34): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1996,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1998,32): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1998,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1999,34): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(1999,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2001,32): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2001,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2002,34): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2002,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2004,32): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2004,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2005,34): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2005,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2007,32): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2007,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2008,34): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2008,2): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2022,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2022,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2023,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2026,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2026,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2027,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2030,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2030,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2031,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2034,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2034,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2035,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2038,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2038,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2039,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2042,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2042,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2043,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2046,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2046,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2047,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2050,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2050,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2051,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2524,9): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2524,33): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2524,8): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2525,9): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusmenu.psc(2555,5): psqmatchmaker is not a known user-defined type

No output generated for playersuccubusmenu, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Failed on playersuccubusmenu

And for PlayerSuccubusQuestScript

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "playersuccubusquestscript"...

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(4,25): unknown type sexlabframework

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(94,33): unknown type succubusenergybarupdate

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(391,5): variable StorageUtil is undefined

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(391,17): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(391,62): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(392,3): variable StorageUtil is undefined

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(392,15): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(402,38): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(402,19): unknown type sslbaseanimation

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(403,26): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(409,30): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(435,16): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(440,20): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(443,20): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(448,20): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(448,51): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(448,82): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(448,113): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(466,19): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(476,23): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(504,60): sslbaseanimation is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(579,8): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(622,17): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(622,23): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(622,49): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(624,17): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(624,23): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(624,49): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(626,17): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(626,23): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(626,52): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(628,17): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(628,23): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(628,54): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(860,47): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(860,53): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(860,89): cannot multiply a none with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(860,93): cannot add a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(860,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(861,52): sexlabframework is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(861,58): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(861,92): cannot multiply a none with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(861,96): cannot add a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(861,21): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(1006,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\playersuccubusquestscript.psc(1061,7): succubusenergybarupdate is not a known user-defined type

No output generated for playersuccubusquestscript, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Failed on playersuccubusquestscript

Is it possible that these problems pop up because I am running CK from MO?

Should I install the mods directly to the skyrim directory and try again? (I would prefer not to do this if possible)

I am completely lost still on how to transform successfully.  I really enjoy the mod already without the transformation but it just isn't complete for me.  I tried to follow the directions a few weeks ago to get the right files to transform and only succeeded in making my character completely invisible with eyes and teeth floating or a big missing texture triangle.

I don't want to do anything excessive with my transformation, just skin/hair color change and maybe wings, horns, and tail.  I already have the equipment from the succubus twins mod for the wings and horns and I have a tail from another mod so those don't really matter but it would be nice to just push button and transform rather than equip stuff.

What files to I need to install in what order to make transformation possible (I am using NMM currently)

For skin and hair color changes, just select the skin and hair color check boxes, those are pretty straight forward.  The wings horns and tail are more complicated as you also have to put in some meshes/textures as well as check which slots the base items occupy (usually the horns will be in a different slot than the base mod expects).  The giant triangle means you are missing a mesh, not a texture.  The invisible body is probably because you checked transform body, which you should not use unless you have a different mesh/texture set-up for the transformed body.

Meshes go under:

Data/meshes/PSQ/

(Horns_0 & Horns_1) and check the esp that the horns came with to figure out which slot they should occupy

(Tail_0 & Tail_1)

(Wings_0 & Wings_1)

Textures should be installed with the mods that come with the items you want.

Thanks, I was able to get the body to transform correctly and I have equipment I need.

Probably a stupid question but do you have allow hybrid checked?

I'm curious to know if that is the problem and not a deeper one as I use Better vampires as well.

I just haven't become a vampire yet.

Yes, I have that checked. I've noticed the hight of my charaicter seems to change as well.

Nothing I try works, apparently you STILL can't be a vampire with this mod without having your character's face mess up. I started a new character, became a vampire and everything checked out fine, but as soon as my character became a succubus and then became a vampire again I had the same problem as before..

I dont think the Animated Dragon Wings mod uses a slot, I am wondering if those could be added to the transform kit? It would be even more amazing then...

Animated dragon wings for PSQ here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/page-39?do=findComment&comment=843634

Although personally I use and prefer this one.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/page-23?do=findComment&comment=778511

Hello, I am trying this mod out and I'm confused on some of the options, I searched and did not see this explained, forgive me if it was posted already.

1. What are the options for under PSQRape? 

2. Does transforming into a Succubus affect stats, abilities, satiation or anything else besides looks (aside from not needing a custom race)?

3. Does anyone use this mod with Requiem, if so is there anything of note with it?

Nothing I try works, apparently you STILL can't be a vampire with this mod without having your character's face mess up. I started a new character, became a vampire and everything checked out fine, but as soon as my character became a succubus and then became a vampire again I had the same problem as before..

I have personally Vampiric Thirst  works fine. there is the power button on V.

You can find out when it will upgrade PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest ?

I have personally Vampiric Thirst  works fine. there is the power button on V.

I haven't tried a hybrid yet but Travagant mentioned the mod I usually use when I want a vampiric play through. It has the option to keep your characters face normal (no change) or a vampiric one. I also use DVA with it and disable facial texture changes as well.

Attempting to start Skyrim with the RN&D compatibility files causes an immediate errorless crash from the main menu (buttons never even pop up, it flashes me Bethesda and then 0.45 seconds worth of metallic dragon emblem before I'm staring at the desktoppe againe).

Am I doing something wrong, or are there known issues with it?  I've got all my other mods running without crashes, just isolated this and Submit out (everytime I'd lose a fight and it'd enter what would be its processing I got the same sort of crash).

Attempting to start Skyrim with the RN&D compatibility files causes an immediate errorless crash from the main menu (buttons never even pop up, it flashes me Bethesda and then 0.45 seconds worth of metallic dragon emblem before I'm staring at the desktoppe againe).

Am I doing something wrong, or are there known issues with it?  I've got all my other mods running without crashes, just isolated this and Submit out (everytime I'd lose a fight and it'd enter what would be its processing I got the same sort of crash).

This is an odd issue as I use the RND patch with no problems.

My character has been living off of a diet of semen potions since she became a succubus and I stopped eating\drinking normal foods.

are there any known issues between this mod and the archery skill after using the succuboundbow -

haven't  quite determined the source of the issue as it takes some time before I realize I'm not skilling up as I should be, then I discover I can't even receive skill from pay for training

i'll have to restart again and relearn the spell to track down whether or not its from that - that's my next step for tomorrow, just wondered if anybody else having this issue