less wobbly body physics with male support

poporaltemporal

Does JFF allows SOS editing as well? I find it odd that schlongs get twisted to the side when I'm using a custom animation such as dance mods. Not that I watch them do it naked lol, just for the sake of correct-ness.

O.o another interesting notion! Another thing to add to my possbile future projects xD, jk I'll prolly never be able to get up to work on this I have too many ideas floating inside my head and not nearly enough time for them all.

If you know the actual bone name you can try adding it in JFF and try messing with the parameters.

I'd start with the hdtm.xml for this though. And if getting succesful/close try for the hdt.xml (if you use a futanri SOS mod)

Does JFF allows SOS editing as well? I find it odd that schlongs get twisted to the side when I'm using a custom animation such as dance mods. Not that I watch them do it naked lol, just for the sake of correct-ness.

O.o another interesting notion! Another thing to add to my possbile future projects xD, jk I'll prolly never be able to get up to work on this I have too many ideas floating inside my head and not nearly enough time for them all.

If you know the actual bone name you can try adding it in JFF and try messing with the parameters.

I'd start with the hdtm.xml for this though. And if getting succesful/close try for the hdt.xml (if you use a futanri SOS mod)

SOS Penis Bones

NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]

NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]

NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]

NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]

NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]

NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]

NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]

#6 is the tip

SOS Penis Bones

NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]

NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]

NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]

NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]

NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]

NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]

NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]

#6 is the tip

I've seen it in hdtm.xml but, how do I apply it? Would I have to attach it to the male body first?

I stand corrected, I just double checked the HDTm.xml and it seems to already support SOS collision.

Try testing in game.

Using FNIS dance idles, it works perfectly fine. 

But using dance animations I have converted myself, it gets twisted for some odd reason. Maybe it's because I've converted the motion using a female base which is the only thing I've got... That could be the cause of my problem :/ .

Thanks for the guide.

I stand corrected, I just double checked the HDTm.xml and it seems to already support SOS collision.

Try testing in game.

Using FNIS dance idles, it works perfectly fine. 

But using dance animations I have converted myself, it gets twisted for some odd reason. Maybe it's because I've converted the motion using a female base which is the only thing I've got... That could be the cause of my problem :/ .

Thanks for the guide.

skyrim animations . . . they're wak

Correct me if this is not how it should be done,

I've just added hdtm.xml to the malebody meshes of SOS (Latest version) with the NisStringExtradata thingy (Same as you would do for breast/belly collision etc), do I do this or don't I? (Other words does SOS already come with collision as does not need the hdtm.xml?) As there was something else already in the extra data tree so I instead of adding the value of 1 which was already takenI changed it to 2 and also placed HDT Havok Path in the same tree.

I've just added hdtm.xml to the malebody meshes of SOS (Latest version) with the NisStringExtradata thingy (Same as you would do for breast/belly collision etc), do I do this or don't I? (Other words does SOS already come with collision as does not need the hdtm.xml?) As there was something else already in the extra data tree so I instead of adding the value of 1 which was already takenI changed it to 2 and also placed HDT Havok Path in the same tree.

I believe hdtm.xml affects only collision of the body itself, so that female boobs/butt will collide with the male body. SoS, as blabba has mentioned, has already built in collision.

Lol, what do you mean by wak?

I believe hdtm.xml affects only collision of the body itself, so that female boobs/butt will collide with the male body. SoS, as blabba has mentioned, has already built in collision.

Lol, what do you mean by wak?

KRISS-KROSS_510x380.jpg

wiggedawiggedawiggedaWAK

I must just have bad luck with it, but i could never get them to even load properly in 3ds max let alone actually work on or learn something.

Archived