So far my plans are just getting the simple quest done at the start and the ability for you to have fun with the slaves or free them. After that quest section is done, ill later add updates to improve the slaving system, like adding more slaves. For unique dialogue I will add later on but that isn't a high priority right now. I'm just finishing up the last section of the tower as well  then going to post Version 2. Version 3 will have the slave quest finished. Also this is just a warm up for what's to come. I'm expecting to have a full 5 part story made for this and the tower is just something I'm doing to help start off what I would like and not like as well what you gents think. Once Version 2 is done, I'll be moving this into the sexlab downloads sections under a new thread called "Black Heaven Legion". I will also be adding a secret book that will help explain the story a little bit but not totally so you guys can get a feel of what's to come.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hey gents here is some more news:

Firstly, I'm finishing up the next half of the tower which is close to finishing, and then I still have to finish the quest which I'm having troubles with (In case I forgot to mention, I am new to modding) but I'll figure it out eventually. Anyway stay tuned, still working on this mod and will have it up as fast as possible.

Is it normal that none of my followers can follow me inside the tower? Killing that many enemies on my own is pretty tiresome to be honest. Also, I do feel the area is slightly too big, and feels really empty.

Does it still have the hordes of fairly weak enemies all armed with ebony weapons? I came across the place at level three or so with a thief build in Guild leathers - and went on to slaughter the lot of them and make a mint selling the ebony.

I  think the bad guys could probably do with leveled weapons, and maybe being a bit tougher at low levels. My gal should have had to run and snipe for most of that. Instead she cut down most of them by going toe-to-toe. (I was trying to lose so I could test a new SD+ release).

Just my 0.02 after walking around the castle a bit using tgm.  I have no modding skill so this is purely an user's opinion.

1. The big broken column in the middle of the grand hall where all the merc are has very low resolution texture at the exposed smooth surface and really detracts from otherwise lore abiding aesthetics.  That piece of rock and the symmetrical set up of the cells with waves of baddies remind me of the original DOOM.

2. Where are you going with this when it's finished?  Is this a dungeon quest or a house u want people to live and use after beating the mercs?  I think it's fine as a dungeon quest for some mindless carnage and loot.  Actually, if you expand on that broken column design and turn this into a Duke Nukem spoof then it would be hilarious and I would play it over and over with a chainsaw if you can design one.  As a house, to be honest I don't see the point.  I like the fact it's very clean with no load screen for such big cells but other than it's big enough to let loose 30+ followers inside why do I want to live here?  Do you have plans for the cages other than as eye candies by filling them with naked female prisoners?  I have seen similar adult theme big houses and they are pretty boring after the first tour seeing all the generic NPC doing basic generic package in a basic layout.  The only ones that stood out is still the Bathhouse mods with their NPC and wicked scripting.  The original bathhouse is really a very clever brothel mod before Sexlab and the Paradise mod takes eye candy to the next level.    So what is your endgame? 

• 1 month later...

To answer your guys questions, this mod is a dark theme fantasy quest mod and the tower you guys are in is one of the dungeons that will be in the mod but more polished and fine tuned. I'm releasing it as a house mod though since I'm new to modding and it will let me mess around and get familiar with the creation kit and its scripting process. This is what the dungeon will feel or look like but the real dungeon version wont have the dragon priest mask area. If the enemy where to weak then ill try to buff them up a bit since I was worried their sheer numbers would overwhelm people. I'll fix the pillar that has low resolution. I'm currently stuck though on the quest portion since I'm still trying to figure out how to make the slave follow you after the dialogue. Once I get over that hurdle I can release the mod. Again I'm a little new to this but I'm slowly figuring it all out which is good.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, so after screwing around with the creation kit, I'm going to start making the mod fully now with part 1 of the quest. So I might not update for a while because of this but will offer new screen shots of the full quest mod and info about it. The current posted mod is now considered scrap. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived