Best location for a strip club?

Messenjah

I'm working on a small strip club mod for Fallout New Vegas. I'm looking for some ideas for placing the exterior of the club? Where story-wise it would make sense logically? The place is actually pretty classy and clean looking by comparison to other strip clubs/buildings.

It is meant to be lore friendly. It is a run buy a mobster family.

On the strip, there's plenty of space to clear some wreckage and stick a sign and a door on a building, or if not just outside the strip in one of the many buildings with barred up doors.

I look forward to seeing said strip club :P

How about Freeside? Or alternatively Westside also might be a good point.

Freeside probably is better though, it feels a bit more fitting to a (second) stripclub (don't forget the Atomic Wrangler) and a mafia-like family could do some wonders in there, especially if they oppose the Kings.

Well, the Strip is actually quite full and I want to avoid any oustide area that I would have to heavily modify. The only issue with Freeside is that I don't want it to conflict story-wise with the Atomic Wrangler. The AW isn't really a strip club, more of a cat-house really. In one of my original builds I wanted to make the AW a strip club but I became a bit worried about various bugs involved. So, I'm making my own strip club, making it a master ESM file and then linking it to the world via esp. This is to avoid weird navmesh bugs.

If you set up your club mainly on drinks and stipteases but not for actual sex, then there would hardly be a conflict between your club and the Wrangler. You'd need to make your club very good though to remain sense that people stll go to your club and not the Wrangler if they want a drink.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps you could put it in westside.  The mob could have been muscled out of the Strip and Freeside and been forced to setup shop there.  It could lead to some interesting side quests against some of the other mobs in town.

If you want to get a little fanciful you could have the quests lead up to them getting a foothold back in the Strip/Freeside.  This may be a little a bit more involved than what you want to do though but it should be possible I think to do this without interfering with the main story.

Its been a while since I've played, but in Freeside, just beyond the King who guards the water pump, just at the end of that street take the left and on your right there is a rather large abandoned stand alone building. If I remember correctly, it across the way from the NCR food thingy. Again.. its been a while...

Anyway, for a long time I always wanted to turn that building into a strip club. The front stairs leading down into a basement entrance makes the perfect spot for the front door to some seedy strip club/brothel. I offer this only because I know I'll never actually make good on my idea, but I still think its prime real-estate for a nice, legit, not funded in anyway by organized crime families, establishment of adult entertainment.

• 1 month later...

Archived