Single crushed breast

roy12

Hey.

Today I noticed that I get characters with a single crushed breast (left one) if I remove the .hkx file as adviced. With it, it doesn't happen.

I'm using the latest version of HDT and XP32's skeleton. I already tried removing my idle animation but it's the same. Tried with BBP and TBBP, the same. I searched but I can't find answers on this. I really am out of options so far. Also I'm trying with UNPB BBP from nexus.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems the weighting in the bodies I used were fucked up, I use so many bodies I sometimes lose track of what I'm using.

For me, this issue was caused by using a TBBP body with BBP animations. Wasn't a fan of Dragonfly's animations at first, so I was using XP32's Animation Pack instead. But every time I walked forward or ran, I would get only my right breast crushed. And some outfits I had a crushed butt as well.

Turns out switching to TBBP animations fixed the issue. So if you still have the issue, and are using BBP animations, try switching to TBBP animations and see if that fixes it.

Archived