View File

post-38760-13597877102365.jpg

A collection of standalone clothing items designed to be mixed and matched to allow ultimate customisation of outfits.

Designed to work with Gloves & Heels from the Fetish Armour Collection & Fetish Catsuit mods by Turbosnowy.

The fetish accessories mod on Steam has all gloves/heels with backstab and muffle as standard for assassin types (i.e only type I ever play in TES games heh).

What you will get (oh Mah Gawwd)

48fd7d195894157.jpg 5e81a1195894161.jpg f4c31c195894165.jpg e8d819195894167.jpg 40f95a195894168.jpg aa7d58195894172.jpg b7ce2b195894175.jpg 5f8e3a195894179.jpg 4cb5f7195894189.jpg 6d1007195894201.jpg a4ba76195894207.jpg bcf4c3195894211.jpg c6e24f195894221.jpg 2d3409195894227.jpg c3e6ca195894232.jpg 415d82195894235.jpg a2d26b195894239.jpgcd8601197963600.jpg ac686e197963612.jpg a825fb197963616.jpg dced72197963625.jpg33ba78200211038.jpg 3a73a9200211046.jpg 3cf8a0200210427.jpg 33878f200210433.jpg 968749200210443.jpg1203ee201851289.jpg 9df3fc201851297.jpg 07e4dd201851305.jpg 2ca420201851317.jpgdf8c33201851410.jpg 932801201851414.jpg 0cd706201851424.jpg 351e06201851432.jpg fe2f2e201851443.jpg 91f576201851449.jpg 494c07201851454.jpga70e9a201859044.jpg

Anyhoo on to the information you need to know:

THE BASIC CONCEPT:

This mod will introduce stand alone items such as thighboots, collars, necklaces, gloves etc which you can mix and match at your whim to produce your ultimate customised outfit .

ALL ITEMS ARE BASED ON THE SAME BODY SHAPE WHICH IS DEFINED BY THE CATSUITS. NOT WEARING A CATSUIT FROM THIS MOD MEANS SOME ITEMS IN THIS MOD MAY NOT FIT YOUR CHARACTER UNTIL YOU WEAR A CATSUIT FROM THIS MOD.

Unless..... you install these optional mods which will make your character and/or companions the right body size to use these items and show some skin as you prefer:

Player Character Body Sizer (for your character only)

General Females Body Sizer (everyone else)

Just use when you want and disable when you don't via datafiles on launch screen or NMM or whatever you choose to use.

Couple examples to give you the idea:

d0265f201990166.jpg 1f4538201990175.jpg

This came about via bits and pieces I have which never made it to a complete outfit but which I think are really cool and I hope you will enjoy having (plus a few bits from the spike armour which I wanted to use on other outfits, so chances are you will too)

To start things rolling I have included a basic black, white and purple catsuits as base outfits to which all current and future extras can be added as desired. In future more base outfits will be included - different colours etc.

New clear catsuit with modesty bikini added to save the Americans from having heart attacks.

What does the mod include?

1) Basic Black Catsuit

2) Fingerless Leather Gloves (black and purple versions)

3) Leather Thighboots (white,black and purple versions)

4) Collar

5) Spider Necklace

6) Silver ornamental body chains

7) Skull thong

8) Demon Tail

9) Bat Bikini

10) Bat Boots

11) Bat Gloves

12) Rubber school girl skirt

13) Leather Cowl (may look bad if you have long hair and it pokes through - in that case dont use it)

14) White basic catsuit (different base look to play with)

15) Silver Cuirass (looks good with both white and black)

16) White Gold Cuirass (designed to go with white catsuit)

17) Second set of body chains

18) Demon Lilith bikini (dark purple and black versions)

19) Demon Lilith gloves (dark purple and black versions)

20) Purple catsuit

21) Black coat

22) Leotard (black and purple versions)

23) Clear catsuit with black bikini (imagine the fuss if no bikini *shudder*)

24) Black Thighboots with side buckles

25) Opera Gloves with outrageously sharp nails ;)

26) Plain Miniskirt (Black and Clear versions)

27) Belted Miniskirt (Black and Clear versions)

28) Minidress (Black, Clear, Blue, Red, Purple, Pink versions)

29) Black rubber jacket with semi tails

-------------

If you like the wings in the pictures you can get them here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10658

(apparently there is still a Dutch translated version available if you search for it)

The halo can be found here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11005

The swords can be found here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10084

--------------

***NEW*** Exclusive to Lovers Lab ***NEW***

Optional DLC (lol) for Fetish Wardrobe via additional BSA and ESP file to add in 'too-risque for mainstream sites' base models for your fetish-wardrobing pleasure.

For those new to this mod you still need to download the core Fetish Wardrobe files found at the bottom of this post.

- You will get a nude body that you can fit other items around to show some lovely lovely soft skin (or fur or scale you pervs you)

- You will get a transparent catsuit similar to above but with that sweet rubber sheen.

Nude Body craftable at tanning rack using Human flesh (c'mon had to be done) - can not be tempered, no weight and no armour values - just gives you the right body size for the other items but shows some skin we all love.

Clear catsuit under Elven at the forge using Moonstone and tempered as always with void salts.

v0.1 TSFW Risque ESP

v0.1 TSFW Risque BSA

This adds so many more variations I can;t count (I run out of fingers) so I am not adding screenshots of what this means - what this does mean is that if you post screenshots here or via PM of using the naked body or clear catsuit base with other items from this mod, if I like them I will add to the main page as examples for others to see, so everyone can admire your fine character in such fine apparrel.

--------------------

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

Q) Where can I get the outfits (miniskirt outfit, stockings etc) not included in this mod but that I see in the pictures?

A) You can subscribe to the Fetish Armour Collection and Fetish Catsuit mods here on Steam to get them. You can see and subscribe to all my mods via the 'Turbosnowy's Fetish Collection' I have made on Steam. Any outfit or item you see (excepting wings/halo which have links below) in the pictures that you cannot craft via this mod will be found in either the Fetish Catsuit or Fetish Armour Collection so subscribe to them

Q) Where can I get the white gloves and heels or horns in the pictures?

A) See question above - they are all in the Fetish Catsuit mod by Turbosnowy so subscribe to that to get all the goodness.

Q) How do I make the items?

A) All items craftable at the forge - some will require different type of ingots or leather

Q) OK I made the items - how do I upgrade them?

A) By default I make everything upgradable by using void salts at a crafting table.

Q) I cant be bothered to make them, can I have the item codes instead?

A) No - there will be simply too many items to lists codes for :P

Q) Can you make these items fit my preferred body type or change size pweeeeze?

A) No - this is a body size I have chosen for ongoing additions which means everything will fit together - hence the idea of allowing mixing and matching. If you dont like it, dont download it. Sorry.

Q) Wahh I hatez you and youz is a perv.

A) That's not a question, and thanks for the compliment.

Please let me know of any bugs or issues you encounter, and I'll get them fixed asap.

LINKS:

v0.4 ESP

v0.4 BSA

OLD VERSIONS:

v0.3 ESP

v0.3 BSA

v0.2 BSA

v0.2 ESP

v0.1 BSA

v0.1 ESP

Credits:

Nausicaa

R18pn

JackGa

Hentai

Alan

ANK Team

Just for info this is the Wardrobe mod resubmitted via the download process - seems some people didn't know it existed and got a pleasant suprise when they stumbled across it - hopefully being included in the new download process will make it easier for people to find.

Updated links to the Player/NPC bodies optional downloads so include bsa/esp combo - just plonk in datafiles, enable esp and you are good to go if you want to use them.

Now to find an admin to merge this with the old thread...

ALL ITEMS ARE BASED ON THE SAME BODY SHAPE WHICH IS DEFINED BY THE CATSUITS. NOT WEARING A CATSUIT FROM THIS MOD MEANS SOME ITEMS IN THIS MOD MAY NOT FIT YOUR CHARACTER UNTIL YOU WEAR A CATSUIT FROM THIS MOD.

Thanks! I like fetish outfits a lot, but...

I'm not sorry ( :P) , does all this mean I cannot use my beloved adec manga customized body without wearing the catsuit or the craftable body to make your mod work correctly ? So I won't have my own character's body but your character's body instead, right ? The one in the pictures, right ?

Spot on - yes this was all made around a set body shape provided by the catsuits, and later my body mods ) - basically they don't weight slide.  However if someone wants to make them weightslide then feel free.  You never know I may get around to it one day

Guest Ragna_Rok

well, you release naughty-squirrel-stuff, i release elven-fascist-armor (also known as thalmor) ... i think the two lines should meet each other one day :D

nicely done :)

58689.jpg

@tuborsnowy thanks for great content these are really nice pieces of fetish clothing! However the default body is too curvy for me. I understand and respect that you do not wish to support other body types but just wondering if you would support someone that would mod them for other body types? I am not familar how its done but there are others who know how to convert the meshes. I would love to have unpb support but would be happy to see these converted to any other body type.

I have zero problem with people converting my mods if they want to, never have - if anyone wants to convert to UNP/UNPB/ADEC/CHSBHC/LadyBody/God knows what else then feel free - all I ask is that they are made available here :)

Oh also for info I did release a 'slimming tonic' mod on Steam which reduces bust size by about 50% for those who wanted a less curvy gal - if people want it and can't get from steam workshop can stick links up.

I have zero problem with people converting my mods if they want to, never have - if anyone wants to convert to UNP/UNPB/ADEC/CHSBHC/LadyBody/God knows what else then feel free - all I ask is that they are made available here :)

Oh also for info I did release a 'slimming tonic' mod on Steam which reduces bust size by about 50% for those who wanted a less curvy gal - if people want it and can't get from steam workshop can stick links up.

Really hope that the modding community makes conversions! Thank for the reply :)

Oh and one other thing. The wardrobe pack lacks icon in the downloads could you fix that? Thanks

Oh god now I have to work out how to find the Downloads page on this new LL schema - will take a look :)

Nope you got me - at a loss - found the downloads page for this and dont see options for an icon or a lil title pic etc , so we're going to have to slum it without one unless someone can tell me how to add one.

• 1 month later...

I try to apply your body sizer mod but it doesnt seem to change from the body size. install the mod from NMM and the esp and bsa files are placed in the data folder. when i put on turbosnowy's beautiful fetish clothes on to my skyrim character, theres some space between clothes and skin. anyone can help me fix this problem?

Try changing the load order so my body mods are placed at the bottom and see if that helps any (mod loaded higher up in the order are overwritten by mods lower down in the order where they change the same thing - this is always something to keep in mind if you have multiple mods that may affect each other....)

Try changing the load order so my body mods are placed at the bottom and see if that helps any (mod loaded higher up in the order are overwritten by mods lower down in the order where they change the same thing - this is always something to keep in mind if you have multiple mods that may affect each other....)

thanks for the help! your suggestion work. (thank you also for the help from your rogue outfit. it seems my HDT high heel system was abit outdated and didnt work well with the newer mods.)

• 2 weeks later...

I have long been a fan of your stuff TS. Couple of things:

1) There's an item in here that was picked up by the integration mod for the Captured Dreams Shop called an Inflatable Leotard. S'got no model or anything, though I am intreagued by the possibility. ;)

2) I've got the Maid Uniform, but I don't know from which mod of yours (or version, for that matter) it's actually from.

3) Maidessi thanks you for all your hard work in building her uniform.

post-1305-0-72707600-1393869598_thumb.jpg

1) There's an item in here that was picked up by the integration mod for the Captured Dreams Shop called an Inflatable Leotard. S'got no model or anything, though I am intreagued by the possibility. ;)

2) I've got the Maid Uniform, but I don't know from which mod of yours (or version, for that matter) it's actually from.

can you pick the

TS_FetishWardrobe.bsa

and esp 

out off ur data folder and drop it here ? :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey been away a bit, hence the delay but as to your post - the maid armour is from my Fetish Armour collection available here and on Steam.  Not aware of the Captured Dreams shop but sounds kinky so will try and check it out - as for an inflatable leotard lol - I have a made a few leotard type things - check them out on Steam via my collection page, imagine if anyone picked one of mine they got them from there...

and thanks for the comment and for letting me know you enjoy my stuff :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice avatar Av :)  As for your questions, pretty much all of them should be available here - let me know which are missing and can upload np. As for body type, they change between mods - some have their own (eg: rogue armour) but for the fetish wardrobe/panthose mods they use my own set type which you can get here. The pantyhose mod uses it by default and does not require an extra body download, however the wardrobe mod is based around that shape so you can either a) use a catsuit from that mod to give you the shape and wear wardrobe items over the top, or B) you can use my body mods to give you or NPCs that shape by default.

Or of course c) which is only available here where I made a naked bodysuit to give you the required shape (you will appear naked wearing it) and other wardrobe items can be worn on top...   Is all explained in my description which I admit can be longwinded sometimes but generally worth reading for the info you will need ;)