(WIP) Adding another Bone for Jiggle

blabba

Nope. Still nothing. Collision for both males and female is working properly. Tested with the boob touching idle, and sexlab. My female character's ass is deforming when touching the male.

Still no belly deformation :(. Tried with 300% size scaling all the way up to 900% to where his dick was so big it was clipping through her. Nothing.

EDIT: For clarity. Using clp2011 all in one hdt package, the new xp skeleton, and blabba's beta body built by bodyslide. I can confirm that the belly scaling is working but it looks like there is no collision.

@leodek

Would you mind uploading those custom xmls?

clp's hdt file does not contain collision data for anything but hands.

You will manually have to add it to his file, or you may try my HDT file included in the following link:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25680-hdt-body-customized-bounce-kit-beta-belly-support/

The HDT should work in that, it will also contain a skeleton for BETA belly jiggle.

What it doesn't contain is the fully enabled SOS collision for males. Someone posted all the bones you need to add for that on another thread here though.

Also the version linked is MUCH more subtle than ledo's but you can customize it with JFF (or combine/use Ledo's if he so desires to upload his preset)

Test collision belly with sex action

attachicon.giftest2.gif

Just wanting to confirm, but was this demo done with your own edited .xml values?

edit: Here's a test video of my more subtle preset (hard to see, but should be noticeable)

Yes it my last hdt.xml+hdtm.xml(sos)

Ok... Noob alert!

That was... wow! in lamer terms, how do I achieve something like that? I'm using a tbbp body, have the HDT all in one V3, installed and all I get is boob / butt collisions... but this is is something else, lol.

What do I have to do to link the hdtm.xml with the SOS I'm using? or should I be changing anything with the hdt.xml also? , I have nifskope, but my knowledge there is limited to basic retexturing and stuff.

EDIT: Ok, after a bit of searching (The HDT thingie is all over the place here and never in one spot :) ), I did find out how to edit and link the xml files to the Nifs (the default bbp xml to femalebody_0 and 1, hdtm to malebody_0 and 1) but unfortunately nothing even close to what I've seen here,   would a kind soul here be willing to help? please? (just in case someone would ask; I'm using XPMS 1.9+ for the females and SOS XPMS compatible skeleton for males coupled with Sevenbase TBBP and Males SOS meshes, respectively). Thanks in advance :)

• 3 weeks later...

The pregnant belly doesn't jiggle much. The belly is much more attached to the body than breasts and not filled with fat...and milk.

I think in Skyrim we would not be able to see it. (search in youtube "pregnancy dance")

And if the belly jiggles too much it would look more like fatty instead of pregnant.

Much more important for a believeable pregnant body is the shape of the belly, the stance and the movement of the figure in my opinion.

post-232476-0-90996400-1393580319_thumb.jpg

I have a weird error happening where the penis and the stomach don't seem to move with the rest of the body. So it stretches to paper thin between a floating penis and belly and them on the floor, animations a ok, the physics effect no, not quiet. what could be causing the issue?

Archived