CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

haha thats good right Patzy?

Would you guys want me to make the hips more like what xiro8877 shows in his post of the figurine?: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3787&pid=76974#pid76974 (xiro8877 you have something with a front view? Front and a side view would be perfect, then maybe i can do some more modding)

(I might be able to make some small changes now while it still doesnt have a bunch of things released for it yet.

I am also looking into custom bone rigging the mesh and it seems to work I just have to blend the weights and remake all the animations for the female so that the butt and breasts bounce.

(Mind you this would be a lot of work lol)

But If I can get it to at least work in game I know im on the right track.

Would you guys want me to make the hips more like what xiro8877 shows in his post of the figurine?: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3787&pid=76974#pid76974 (xiro8877 you have something with a front view? Front and a side view would be perfect' date=' then maybe i can do some more modding)

[/quote']

Yes!! That would be the best!! :)

The breasts disposal are also perfect to me, but well, I'm not here to make requests, just to apreciate your beautiful work. :blush:

Would you guys want me to make the hips more like what xiro8877 shows in his post of the figurine?: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3787&pid=76974#pid76974

I would say yes, but only as an alternative version for those who want that sort of look. Obviously it will be more work for you to do 2 meshes, but in the end it will allow for more choices for the end user.

Maybe once the CK comes out, someone will come up with a way to set the body type on the fly (i.e. like the Set Body/Set Body Self spells that were made for Oblivion).

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But if someone wanted the curvy hips but not big breasts, or big breasts but not wider hips, can the sliders encompass all that? Maybe I'm way off base here, but the body sliders seem to be just going from a "small" body to a "large" rather than swapping out body shapes. They do that on the face, but that's just using face gen which can cycle multiple specific morphs.

(xiro8877 you have something with a front view? Front and a side view would be perfect' date=' then maybe i can do some more modding)

[/quote']

I'm not xiro8877, but I did some research and I found a site with lots of pics of this elf. Her name is Arshes Nei, from Bastard anime. Was kinda hard to find (I didn't know her name or anime at first), but I guess was worth it. :)

I hope it helps.

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=27552

And Happy New Year, CherryHotaling!! :D

Would you guys want me to make the hips more like what xiro8877 shows in his post of the figurine?

Yes, IMO shuch great boobs require appropriate hips and hourglass figure.

I am also looking into custom bone rigging the mesh and it seems to work I just have to blend the weights and remake all the animations for the female so that the butt and breasts bounce.

I am not sure that weighting breasts to leg bones is a good solution (it is "automatic", i understand this advantage). For the first step (after coming to a more or less standard skeleton we could think about redoing animations) I would try adding breast bones with Havok, check this:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11904

Probably, it could be also possible to "borrow" some Havok settings from tails.

Also the feet are separate and I don't see why they wouldn't work with my mod' date=' try it out and let me know

[/quote']

I used the Phygit's FemFeet v3.0 with your body mod, and I got some weird results. Basically, Phygit uses vanilla body in his _msn file, so it's incompatible with your mod. The new feet also seems to have a small size difference, like the new Caliente's hands.

A couple of screenshots to illustrate what I'm trying to say.

lOShw.jpg

jnrN1.jpg

Wow. I didn't think my figurine post would be so popular. OMG Cherry if you're starting to morph the mesh to look like that....:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I already thought your body was the best looking replacer released. If you get it looking like the figure it would be even more amazing!

However now I feel bad because you're back to working on the mesh I felt like you were just getting near completion lol. Much love for ya girl!

And once again thanks for all your hard work. I see Xanshio already posted a link to the figurine pics so he saved me the trouble : )

Best body by far, definitely emulates that SPB or manga body feel. Fucking awesome.

Now we just need to convert some armors from Oblivion, get some oiled skin textures, tan lines, jiggle on the boobs and ass, and of course, the lovers mod.

Once the Construction Set comes out, I want to help with the armor conversions for sure.

***Update***

Version 1.1 Has been released and can be found on the first page of this post:

Images NOT work safe:

(Animated Gif included to show Weight slider)

CHSBHC-V1.1.gif

CHSBHC-Nude01.JPG

CHSBHC-Nude02.JPG

CHSBHC-Nude03.JPG

Version Notes

------------------

Version V1.1 "CHSBHC-Body-ModV1.1.rar"

-Redid the Legs.

-Redid the hips for more what the community as a whole was looking for.

-Redid the Butt to be a little more put together and rounder.

This should be the final shape change for the end result unless there is a seam issue.

I took a couple of screen shots' date=' looking good.

One thing to add, a variation with pubic hair would be pretty cool. Much like the HGEC body's one.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/iD63w.jpg[/img]

Njuzv.jpg

ZNVCm.jpg

9aNhL.jpg

6Alg2.jpg

clK1W.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing those pics. I love it!

Is this the V1.1 mod I just released?

As for pubic hair I believe there's one out there for the CBBE mesh.

If it works for CBBE it will work for my mod (Or should anyways)