CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

Hey WalrusBorn,

I believe all you have to do is extract it into your data directory.

There should be a data directory in your steam install of the game I believe.

Kunigunde von Hexenfels,

Love your post. is it possible you can hide the images in a ["spoiler"] images [/"spoiler"] (without the quotes) tag and write Not safe for work on it? Pretty please.

I opened it at work to reply to people and oopse lol.

Thanks

So just extract the mesh fold and texture folder to the data directory?

Yup that should do it.

If you dont have a mesh and texture folder in the data directory it should create one.

Then when you load up the game Take all your armor or clothes off and you should see the new body nude.

If you want to adjust the body then open the console in game with the ~ key (the one left of the 1 on your keyboard)

type in: showracemenu

then hit ~ again so you can interact with the menu. go to the body section and play around with the weight slider.

Good to see I'm not the only one browsing at work. You have to tread veeeery carefully... especially with some users' choice of avatar.

Spent the better part of the evening playing Skyrim with this mod and it's a very good release. The best part for me is how it uses the slider effectively so that most NPCs aren't as "gifted" as my character. Can't wait for the bounciness and other additions that are coming.

Thanks again!

Thanks so much Cherry for the release. It's an amazing body and by far HANDS DOWN my favorite that's been released so far. As soon as I think I feel it's time if you want any critiques I'll spend some time oogling...err...examining the mesh in a variety of poses to see if shadows give any mesh hicups away or anything. But I don't want to be the spoiled egg so we'll hopefully fill the next few pages with praises of this wonderful mesh.

Fantastic, fantastic, FANTASTIC body. Thank you so much for your hard work. I feel it really paid off. It looks amazing. And I'm sure others agree. Always remember, especially for someone like you contributing so much, that while there may be plenty who enjoy your mod only a small percentage will ever post to thank you for it.

So to make up for it...you should read the good posts that praise your excellence many times over.

:cool:

xiro8877,

Thank you that was very sweet I appreciate it and im glad you like it.

I am going to try to put the mesh into some armor sets to mold the armor to the body etc.

WhiteSteelMan,

Thank you for the tip. I am sure someone will eventually ask the question "how do I set my companions weight?" Which I would be searching the interwebs for the answer lol.

So Hunny :angel:

I couldn't keep my hands off it and blendered it to improve little things towards my taste, I pushed the breasts a little bit up, flattened them slightly and made them a little more round, also I pushed out the nipples a bit. I don't know if the weight slider works with it now, I don't think so ... but I'll send my nif to u so u can look it up and release it if u like, I'm not feeling to release it myself as it is 99.9% your work (Well and Calientes ofc)!

So here are the screens of it (Warning HD-Resolution!):

Overview:

214wnt.jpg

Closer view on what I have changed:

29ct25v.png

This might be the version I'll use for my conversions :)

Edit: Omg, I recognized I just killed gravity! ^^

Edit2: At least they were HD when I shot them... *rolleyes*

I had a request to merge the CHSBHC mod with the CBBE mesh into the EisenArmor.

I have merged them and the CBBE mesh is underneath the EisenArmour (Eisen Armor Made by NPR)

(The nude body is underneath the armour so that you can make skimpier versions of the armor and have a body under it)

I need to paint some of the weights to better bend with the body underneath but its coming along nicely.

The images show the Armor at the lowest body weight setting (Very skinny No Curves) (cuirass_0.nif).

Images are safe for work:

EisenArmor01.JPG

EisenArmor02.JPG

EisenArmor03.JPG

I will add the highest body weight setting making it incredibly curvy after I finish painting the weights and im happy with all the bending.

Hopefully I will be done with this sunday or monday after new years.

I couldn't keep my hands off it and blendered it to improve little things towards my taste' date=' I pushed the breasts a little bit up, flattened them slightly and made them a little more round, also I pushed out the nipples a bit. I don't know if the weight slider works with it now, I don't think so ... but I'll send my nif to u so u can look it up and release it if u like, I'm not feeling to release it myself as it is 99.9% your work (Well and Calientes ofc)!

[u']Overview:[/u]

214wnt.jpg

29ct25v.png

Haha Very nice hun.

I actually had them up higher and more fake looking and everyone wanted them more realistic looking so I moved them into a more Natural(Well as natural as you can get at that size in a game) look.

I may release a fake version, Not sure yet as I dont want to float too many around so people have a chance to make clothes for it hehe.

I had a request to merge the CHSBHC mod with the CBBE mesh into the EisenArmor.

I have merged them and the CBBE mesh is underneath the EisenArmour (Eisen Armor Made by NPR)

(The nude body is underneath the armour so that you can make skimpier versions of the armor and have a body under it)

I need to paint some of the weights to better bend with the body underneath but its coming along nicely.

The images show the Armor at the lowest body weight setting (Very skinny No Curves) (cuirass_0.nif).

Images are safe for work:

EisenArmor01.JPG

EisenArmor02.JPG

EisenArmor03.JPG

I will add the highest body weight setting making it incredibly curvy after I finish painting the weights and im happy with all the bending.

Hopefully I will be done with this sunday or monday after new years.

I planned to convert my DMRA Version of it as well, maybe I can skip it now that your doing it, good luck, I had a lot of fun with that armor in the past ;)

I couldn't keep my hands off it and blendered it to improve little things towards my taste' date=' I pushed the breasts a little bit up, flattened them slightly and made them a little more round, also I pushed out the nipples a bit. I don't know if the weight slider works with it now, I don't think so ... but I'll send my nif to u so u can look it up and release it if u like, I'm not feeling to release it myself as it is 99.9% your work (Well and Calientes ofc)!

[u']Overview:[/u]

214wnt.jpg

29ct25v.png

Haha Very nice hun.

I actually had them up higher and more fake looking and everyone wanted them more realistic looking so I moved them into a more Natural(Well as natural as you can get at that size in a game) look.

I may release a fake version, Not sure yet as I dont want to float too many around so people have a chance to make clothes for it hehe.

Well, actually I only care on what I want, and as I'm converting clothes to what I want I don't see a reason to not release it, would like to see your fake-tits version as well, maybe it's even better. No matter if noone uses this version, I promise, there will be gigabytes of clothing for it throughout the next years! :cool:

Edit: One thing, may u please think up a new name for your body? 6 Letters are just too much ^^

Very pretty in game, nice work! Here are some screens:

My skinny Imperial assassin in her bedroom...

2emlhdh.jpg

And the curvy Dunmer at the tavern.

2yn5jqf.jpg

15wl361.jpg

It's already an improvement over Oblivion that they look so dramatically different naked. :P

Haha Very nice hun.

I may release a fake version' date=' Not sure yet as I dont want to float too many around so people have a chance to make clothes for it hehe.

[/quote']

Yea I didn't think the more round boobs were that bad myself but I also like them to look like they carry weight. In all honesty I'd be happy with either mesh I was more happy to see that Cherry gave the body some work in hips and ass area. Which is sorely lacking in most other versions of body meshes. It's nice to see another more curvy boob area but I can share Cherry's worry about there being too many versions of the mesh and that it can cause armor conversion problems (Having too many versions to convert or make armor for).

It's usually best to find a "standard" version of a body mesh. But than again, I had downloaded ALL of your conversions in Oblivion Patzy. So either way I'm glad to hear your making armor for Cherry's body!

Edit note: If I had to give my opinion on ideal breast placement between fake (rounded) and real (weight affecting the shape) I'd have to go with something along these lines....