CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

xiro8877' date='

I dont think your threadjacking at all. I like your ideas. I dont think you can do different body types for different races unfortunately. Theres only 2 female files that I can see in the meshes.bsa file.

[/quote']

I think there are three, one for all humans/elves and one for both argonians and khajiits. At least, that's how I've heard the skeletons go.

The multiple races/cup sizes thing is definitely something that'll have to be looked into AFTER the creation kit is released.

And yeah, I'll make my own thread for this idea.

body meshes are shared across all races. there are two files _1 and_0 for the size slider minimum and max. every race will have the same body appearance but for textures there are 'Khajiit textures/Argonian textures/Humanoid textures'

Besides the over sized breasts' date=' this is looking pretty good!

[/quote']

What oversized breasts? I see no oversized breasts. I see great sized breasts. LOL.

Pardon me, I didn't mean to insult or spark attention.

Personally I just believe that they're too big in proportion to the rest of her body. Her breasts are these huge, orb-like, globes for breasts (that magically stay like that as if boobs aren't affected by gravity, or maybe they're just filled with air?), while her thighs are much scrawnier (in proportion to her bust) as well as other assets. Don't get me wrong here, I love titties, but then again I love other parts of the body even more. If this was for DMRA then I'd have absolutely no problem, but to me this body type just isn't (I'm trying to think of a word here. See if I say "realistic" then I'll get jumped on by saying that realism doesn't matter in a fantasy game, which to some, it does) okay, "realistic". If the breast size was smaller (D-E at the highest) then it would be better IMHO.

But anyways, to each is his own, I am in no way trying to spark a flame war here, carry on.

Whats wrong with you ppl? Breasts will be sizable as 3d max wizard said. As far as i know, there are two meshes, one for the lowest and one for the highest setting. If you set some value in between, the game itself calculate some kind of morph. I dont know how it will look or if it will be even possible to scale from tiny to huge without some glitches, but i do hope that the largest size will remain as it is in the last pictures. :)

If these huge breasts look unrealistic on humans, why does it have to be the same with other races? Dark elves are resistant to fire, which means they have stronger skin, khajiit have stronger tendons for running and jumping etc. So it means they could support larger breasts without sagging. And maybe there are some evolutionary reasons, im sure you can think of something. Like living in inhospitable Morrowind with so little food gave them bigger breast for feeding their children even if they did not eat for days.

Well I did a small test last night before I decided I had about an hour to play the game if i wanted to get about 4 hours of sleep at least.

The morph from small breasted, skinny, to busty and curvy is now working as intended. Also yes the sizes in between work with the slider rather well.

I am going with a small busted, non curvy (I was going to go with boney but i decided against it as the base CBBE mesh looks pretty good at lowest end)

HaloReachMan123,

I am not insulted at all, I enjoy your opinion and I like how you worded your last post it made me smile.

With that I am trying for a huge difference from the left end of the slider to the far right of the slider so you can have a wide variety of looks in between.

I also noticed that NPC's will also vary with this if they are wearing the clothing I mod with it or are nude.

I wasnt sure if the NPC's were actually varied in size etc and I found out they are! yay!

I will try to work on it more tonight between Wrapping presents etc hehe.

Finally! Nailed it!

There seems to be a bug in the 3Ds Max Nif exporter. Every time I exported the completed femalebody_0 that I worked on in max and the femalebody_1 the Vertex count was different.

What this means is when you used the slider the mesh would go bonkers because it didnt match.

I ended up exporting it in .3ds format and editing it like crazy in nifscope (thats one way to learn the nifscope better)

I will post some pics and maybe a video of the sliders working etc.

(Anyone know a site I can post to like youtube but that allows nudity in the video? That way I can post the video for people to see?)

Thanks in advance!

Finally! Nailed it!

Glad to hear things are going well. I just went and bought Skyrim earlier today and updated Nifskope. Time for me to go looking up some info and start exporting old Oblivion mods into Blender. I'd like to maybe resize them to your body. It'll be a learning curve since I never bothered to resize clothes in Oblivion. Meh. First time for everything.

well xiro8877,

If you were using 3ds max I could probably help you better hehe.

But if you run into speedbumps im learning Nifskope too and I might be able to help somewhat if you get stuck.

d2vis,

Well I might have to use Dailymotion then as youtube doesn't allow nudity of any kind. (Which I believe is ridiculous especially when it comes to 3D models and art.) But hey that's their policy.

When I get home today I will take a vid and some screenies.

Then if all is well I just might post the mod, yay!

Ok maybe i will just post it in the multiple flavors so people can choose hehe.

I should have more progress by tonight I hope. I am going to do a couple of small tweaks then I will upload the mod.

Do you guys have an upload section or should I host the file somewhere?

(found the attach option for the forum I just didnt know if you had like a section for downloads etc.)

I will probably be putting it up on the Nexus as well so that way I can give huge props to Caliente for making the original mesh for the character.

I should have more progress by tonight I hope. I am going to do a couple of small tweaks then I will upload the mod.

Do you guys have an upload section or should I host the file somewhere?

(found the attach option for the forum I just didnt know if you had like a section for downloads etc.)

I'm pretty sure LoversLab hosts unless something has changed. I've seen other people with their mods uploaded straight to this site I thought. If you don't want to go that route though I'd probably suggest Mediafire.com. They're pretty reliable.

Like I said though. I'd just attach the mod to your first post by editing it.

Well I am going to have to hold off a tad longer. It seems I have a small seam problem on the ankles and neck.

I corrected the wrists but after that I am very tired now and im going to relax for a bit.

I did however make a short (Not the best quality at the moment) Video of the mesh at the moment. It also shows the sliders working.

The following video is NOT safe for work!:

Well I am going to have to hold off a tad longer. It seems I have a small seam problem on the ankles and neck.

I corrected the wrists but after that I am very tired now and im going to relax for a bit.

Awesome. Yea it's Christmas. Take a breather. Sorry to hear you had seam issues. Thanks for all the work.