XLovers Daedra Seed (XLDS) 1.1.31 - 2014-07-25

View File

XLovers Daedra seed

version 1.1.31 - updated on 2014-07-25

The Daedra have found yet another way to invade, by planting their seed in their victims and spawning more Daedra.

I will be slowly adding features, fixing bugs and expanding the quest. If you run into an issue, it would be helpful to get a log file generated with ConScribe to help troubleshoot the problem. Also have debug messages turned on if possible in the admin menu. Thanks!

Enhanced Messages Feature

As of version 1.1.21, XLDS includes an enhanced messages feature.

One of the problems I found while testing with FuroTrap is that the delay and queuing of messages caused the messages to get backlogged, and so they would still be getting displayed long after the FuroTrap completed. Also some messages would be displayed too quickly to be read.

This feature will help by displaying up to 4 messages simultaneously, and being able to go through a large amount of messages at the rate of 1 message every 2 seconds. I will need to tweak these settings, but am putting out it out as is for general comments and testing.

For it to work well, you need the MenuQue OBSE plugin installed first. This mod overwites the MenuQue.ini file to set the maximum message display time to 1 second. Without MenuQue installed, no speedup occurs.

I plan on putting this feature in it's own mod sometime, especially if there a demand for it.

Mechanics

This mod will "seed" people (NPCs and player) who have sex with Daedra (chance of resisting based on willpower), and also randomly seed NPCs from time to time (more often as player's level increases). Wards can be placed to reduce the chance of random seeding in an area. Daedra ward items can be purchased at the Mystic Emporium and given to NPC's so that they are not randomly seeded. Anyone in the playerFaction is immune from this as well.

Seeded people will get aroused and need to have sex (can negatively impact stats when arousal is too high). When they have sex, their arousal diminishes, and the seed inside them grows as their drain their partner's health, or there's a small chance that they infect their partner instead. Note that two seeded characters having sex will cause the character with the higher level seed to drain food from the other character, with reduced adverse effects.

As the seed grows, it will give the host stat bonuses. The size of the seed is limited by the person's level and willpower. Once it reaches it's limit, it generates Daedra eggs that quickly grow and hatch into Daedra, and mayhem ensues. The eggs can be attacked while they are growing, and if killed early, will not produce a Daedra. The eggs will cast debilitating spells at anyone nearby however. After the eggs are generated, the character remains seeded unless they pass a willpower check.

Dead eggs and daedra will disintegrate after a short time.

Seeded characters will also attract "friendly" Daedra and Dremora looking to have sex. You can block Daedra, and threaten Dremora to prevent it, but they will get angry and attack instead.

There are a couple of administration spells for testing purposes, but are not complete or documented.

Requirements and mod compatibility

Required mods

- LAPF

- OBSE 0020 - I am using v0021 personally

- Pluggy 1.26 - I am using a newer version, but v1.26 should be good enough.

Recommended mods

- MenuQue should be installed before installing this mod, as it overrides the MenuQue.ini file to speed up messages for the enhanced messages feature.

- LoversMB2 (included with LAPF, but the esp file must be activated) or DarkBloodlines - this will allow you to masturbate to relieve your arousal level and cause NPCs to masturbate in some situations.

- One of the rapers mods. I recommend Lovers Rapers Wappyone's Edition - this is the standard way for characters to be "seeded", but it is not absolutely required

- Lovers Creatures 2 - required to allow Daedra to have sex. Without it, only Dremora will be able to have sex and seed characters.

Compatible mods

- Furotrap 6.91 - It is not compatible with the 7.0 Beta version. This will cause the Daedra egg's spell to also have the same furotrap effect that the scamps are given with the Furotrap mod.

Also, using the xldsFuro.esp file with Furotrap 6.91 will change Furotrap to better integrate with XLDS and Lovers. See v1.1.18 entry in change log below.

- Monstergirl - adds a lot of new creatures and characters, some of which can seed and spawn from Daedra eggs

- Dremora Female - adds sexier Dremora females to the game. The new race this mod adds will be able to seed characters.

- Obscuro's Oblivion Overhaul - adds some of the new daedra to the list of what can be spawned.

Instalation

Installation: open the zip file and extract the contents to your oblivion data folder and activate xlds.esp with whatever mod manager you use. I've always put it last in load order, but it should be after the lovers mods in load order. Also if you have furotrap.esp (v6.91), activate the xldsFuro.esp file to gain the enhacements listed in v1.1.18 below.

Change Log

1.1.31 (2014-07-25)

-attempt to fix repeating error of handling <noname> actor, and adding more debugging info to the error in case it's not fixed.

1.1.30 (2014-07-23)

-fixed repeating error of handling <noname> actor (didn't actually fix it)

1.1.29 (2014-07-20)

-fixed chance of being seeded

-minor improvement to enhanced messages

-able to disable seeding in the configuration menu

-able to block daedra again

-fixed repetitive find-a-friend attempts

-lower attraction value of follower entries over time, allowing daedra to follow new targets

-limit amount of Daedra that can be in an area. Daedra Seed effectiveness increased by addiction, but reduced by daedra in the area.

1.1.28 (2014-07-17)

-streamlined actor handling to handle 1 actor each time the main quest script runs

-show active actor handling in the admin menu pops up 1 window/tick until all active actors have been processes at least once

-improved faction handling

-changed speed of messages scrolling off the screen to be more consistent.

-addiction is now actively affecting many things.

-addiction increases when gaining food

-addiction decreases a bit each day that it doesn't increase

-Even when not seeded, addicted characters will get aroused.

-Addicted NPCs who are not seeded have a better chance of being randomly seeded, and will favour seeded characters when finding a friend to have sex with.

-Masturbating to get rid of debilitating arousal will cause characters to gain a food and possibly generate daedra eggs

1.1.27 (2014-07-15)

-updated some of the Daedra following logic to work better

-Show messages generated in menus while in menus

1.1.26 (2014-07-12)

-hunger reduced even when seeding

-fixed endless loop when generating eggs for dead seeded NPC

-fixed error message when PC arousal is high

1.1.25 (2014-07-12)

-turn off excessive debug messages

-deadra will no longer be attracted to other daedra

-some of the new daedra from Obscuro's Oblivion Overhaul may hatch from eggs when that mod is detected

-fixed a critical bug affecting daedra behaviour that results in a pop-up error message ending with someone's attraction value

-make sure Daedra are ready for at least 4 seconds before trying to have sex

1.1.24 (2014-07-10)

-New handling of Daedra and Dremora

-They will follow seeded characters and try to have sex with them.

-Daedra can be blocked, which will likely prevent it, but anger the Daedra into attacking.

-NPC's have a random chance of trying to block.

-lots of code moved around and rewritten, so expect some bugs...

1.1.23 (2014-07-05)

-fixed messages ceasing to work after reloading a game.

1.1.22 (2014-07-03)

-fixed a bug with the message icon not being displayed

-fixed message scrolling off the screen, although the speed still needs adjusting

-furotrap detargets victim, so that combatants leave them _mostly_ alone

-mythic dawn get egg spell instead of furotrap spell (but they don't use it yet)

-fixed save game bloating

-random seeded npc no longer will glow or spawn eggs immediately

-larger eggs are tougher to kill

1.1.21 (2014-06-30)

-gave Mythic Dawn members the Furotrap spell and they get Daedra seed at all times.

-altered the chance of being seeded when having sex again. I had to use a graphing calculator to get it just right, but am now happy with it.

-Implemented a new Enhanced Messages feature. See the Enhanced Messages Feature section in the mod description for details.

1.1.20 (2014-06-19)

-fixed a bug with messages introduced in the previous version.

-altered the chance of being seeded when having sex.

1.1.19 (2014-06-18)

- Fixed some divide-by-zero bugs in the Random Seeder that was causing it to stop working.

- Created a Daedra Ward item that is sold at the mystic emporium (and occasionally elsewhere) in the IC market district. Give one to a NPC to protect them from being randomly seeded.

- NPC's that belong to the Player Faction will no longer be randomly seeded.

1.1.18 (2014-06-17)

Better Furotrap integration (xldsFuro.esp):

- Instead of a trap summoning a scamp, it will use up food and generate a random creature (often just a stunted scamp due to having little or no food)

- Makes victim unconscious instead of restrained for better compatibility with Lovers

- New 5 and 10 second options for event speed in the Furotrap settings menu

- Fatigue draining effect of Daedra eggs' spell cancelled if target is furotrapped

1.1.17 (2014-05-01)

- Improved texture for the Daedra eggs

- Some code rework

- a few different randomized phrases for Dremora demanding sex

1.1.16 (2014-04-26)

- Daedra and Dremora are no longer as sex crazed and will wait about 2 minutes before having sex with a seeded character again. Also, Dremora initiate a conversation first in which you can refuse or submit to sex.

1.1.15 (2014-04-24)

- Daedra and Dremora who are friendly with seeded characters will rape them when close by if they are not too hurt. This is automatic at the moment, and needs refinement, and could lead to runaway daedra generation, but it's fun.

1.1.14 (2014-04-04)

- Daedra Egg spell has the added effect of FuroTrap when FuroTrapGenerator.esp is detected

- Deadra/Dremora tentatively will have sex with seeded characters outside of combat (not quite working)

- Ward statue faction should be targeted by Daedra and Dremora

1.1.13 (2014-03-25)

-Daedra hatched from eggs will not automatically be hostile to seeded characters.

-Daedra eggs' spell will cause fatigue and magicka drain, as well as increase the arousal of seeded characters and cause a check to see if they produce eggs.

-characters can now produce eggs even if the amount of food absorbed is less than their level.

1.1.12 (2014-03-07)

-conversations alluding to non-consensual sex will be flagged as rape

-coversations alluding to reversed roles will set the seeded character as the defense

-if you refuse sex with a seeded NPC, their disposition towards you is lowered

-Hours between arousal increases is configurable configurable. Note that the actual period drops closer to 1 hour as a seeded character approaches their limit

-masturbation is no longer forced, but instead you will reach "Debilitating Arousal" which is much worse than painful arousal. You can masturbate or have sex to relieve your arousal.

1.1.11 (2014-03-03)

-check races being added as seeders for invalid form ids to prevent error with fakeMBP

-added option to show the friend finding algorithm in the admin menu

-added configuration options to allow or disallow the friend finder to pair 2 males together or 2 females together

-added option to force seeded characters to find a friend, increasing their arousal to at least one if needed.

1.1.10 (2012-02-25)

-improved variety of conversations a bit

-added configurable random seeder frequency, and the ability to turn debug messages on and off in the configuration menu.

1.1.9 (2014-02-22)

-detect MonsterGirl CoC mod and include some of the daedra and NPC's as seeders, and as hatcheable creatures.

1.1.8 (2014-02-21)

-detect Dremora races from DarkBloodline, MBP, and Dremora female mods, and allow them to seed characters

1.1.7 (2014-02-20)

-changed ward statue skeleton to fit it better

-added a few additional checks for invalid references to prevent crashes

1.1.6 (2014-02-13)

-fixed bug when removing null actors from the seeded actors array that would break some functionality

-You can place ward statues using the Administration menu

-Random seeding debug messages no longer appear constantly in the console.

1.1.5 (2014-02-10)

-made the eggs more of a challenge

-fixed some bugs in detecting who can and can't seed

-sex is no longer prematurely ended when someone is gaining food

-added some more debug messages

1.1.4 (2014-02-07)

-fixed checks for dead eggs and deadra to use getDead instead of checking if health is 0 or less

-fixed problem with Daedra no longer seeding characters

-eggs now cast fatigue draining spell

-feeding and seeding now happen at the end of sex

-various bugfixes

1.1.3 (2014-02-05)

-fixed some code to ensure the proper removal of food and arousal when a character is de-seeded

-random seeding now gives a random amount of food and arousal to a character

-eggs now come in three sizes depending on how strong the daedra hatching from them will be

-eggs have a drain fatigue spell, but I don't think it's working, and will try to fix it later.

-the xlds administration menu has options to get a daedra ward, and to show random seeding calculation

-daedra and eggs will disintegrate after being dead for an hour

1.1.2 (2014-02-04)

-caution: this version may be causing CTDs, please let me know if you experience them and when. I've gotten a few from eggs hatching.

-random seeder no longer seeds indoors unless an Daedra or seeded NPC is present

-random seeder uses a new formula, choosing a random character instead of always the most likely to be seeded character

-random seeding happens regardless of if a seeded person is already nearby.

-random seeder chance is reduced exponentially for each ward being worn in the area being checked. No way to get wards yet except through the console. I will fix that soon.

-display random seeder calculation for current area by opening the console, running "set xldsMainQuest.showRandomSeedingCalculation to 1" and then closing the console.

-level 0 creature warnings should only appear in the console when the game is loaded, and fixed calculation for Daedra were max level is 0 (no max level)

-some changes to callback for sex to streamline the code.

-no longer knock down Daedra who are born hurt. This was causing a CTD or Dremora to stand idle sometimes.

-seeded characters should always have 1 food now. This required various changes in the script.

1.1.1 (2014-02-03)

-eggs do not grow anymore, it causing odd movement.

-using modified skeleton supplied by fejeena to fix the colision properties.

-reduced errors for level 0 creature to warning messages in the console.

-do not hatch dead Daedra anymore when an egg is killed early.

-dead eggs no longer dissappear.

-eggs produced when seeded character is killed (untested)

-NPCs should now attack eggs

1.1.0 (2014-02-03)

-eggs are now creatures that can be attacked and killed as they grow.

1.0.7 (2014-01-26)

-fixed egg generation issue with calculating the wrong level for creatures with level offsets.

1.0.6 (2014-01-25)

-reduced the chance of an infected character infecting a non-infected character.

-made sure that xlds items are removed from non-infected characters

-no longer put out a debug message for every random seeder check

1.0.5 (2014-01-24)

-handle willpower checks differently to deal with very high willpower values.

-detect LoversMB2 masturbation even when DarkBloodlines is being used

-fix egg generation problem (Correctly calculate levels for actors)

-fix broken dialogue problem (Created unique dialogue topics for actors to use when they get highly aroused)

1.0.3 (2014-01-21)

-new topics to use when aroused NPC finds a friend (totally broke the dialogue without knowing it)

-creatures can no longer be seeded or remain seeded

-quest stage change message is no longer repeated for each egg when the player sees eggs hatch

-growing eggs can be disrupted/attacked

-Do not reduce arousal if no food is gained during sex, only reduce by amount of food gained

-More than 15 health required to produce food

-New randomization for selecting a creature

-Increase frequency of random seeding checks

-Random seeder now gives target hunger and food to start with

-When health is too low to provide food, still drain the health

-MB only hurts when hungry, but reduces the hunger

-next time for arousal increase recalculated properly when feeding or masturbating

Reduce food intake when not aroused

Change time-to-next-event calculation

Dynamically use DarkBloodlines or LoversMB2 spells

Initial version

Awesome!

It makes me all giddy inside when a new LPK plugin comes out since they're quite infrequently made! Thanks for the mod, can't wait to try it out!

EDIT: Since it seems to require MB2, that might give DarkBloodline users some trouble, since it uses something similar to MB2 and recommends turning it off. I'll try to see if any issues arise though.

EDIT2: Nevermind actually, it seems that the mod will run without MB2 if I have Darkbloodlines activated. Although I'm not sure if there are any consequences or not...

Awesome!

It makes me all giddy inside when a new LPK plugin comes out since they're quite infrequently made! Thanks for the mod, can't wait to try it out!

EDIT: Since it seems to require MB2, that might give DarkBloodline users some trouble, since it uses something similar to MB2 and recommends turning it off. I'll try to see if any issues arise though.

EDIT2: Nevermind actually, it seems that the mod will run without MB2 if I have Darkbloodlines activated. Although I'm not sure if there are any consequences or not...

Thanks for the info, there may be a consequence when the MB2 spells are supposed to be cast. I have been playing through DarkBloodlines with MB2 and XLDS, and had no problems for the most part, but after completing the first two ranks, I've been having issues with MB2, so I will look into it some more.

Other than that, I have a few other things that I want to revisit and add. I hope you enjoy it and I will be happy to entertain any suggestions you have for improvements. Down the road, I might want to integrate it better with other mods even, but for now I will stick to building it using the core LAPK functionality.

--edit--

Darkbloodlines seems to have a modified copy of MB2 built in. I am running into the problem that when I use the masturbate spell from MB2, I stay stuck in an idle animation and can't do anything until I save and load the game. I think the scripts from the two copies may be interacting. All of the idle conditions seem okay for the two systems however. I will continue troubleshooting the problem.

--edit 2--

Still no luck. I modified my scripts to detect if either LoversMB2 or DarkBloodline is loaded, and give preference to the DarkBloodline spells. I still have the same problem of the idle animation continuing forever, so I will continue to work on it. But if you have a working system, you should be good. You can test it out by getting your character seeded and then just using the wait command to let a bunch of time go by. I'll post a new version tonight with this change to support those of you playing through DarkBloodlines.

--edit 3--

Added version 1.0.1, with changes that alleviate the stuck idle animation when masturbating when your character is seeded (if not seeded, it will not help you), longer times between arousal increases, and your arousal affects how much "food" your seed absorbs when you have sex with someone else (much less when you are not aroused at all to help prevent runaway breeding of eggs, a bit more when you are very aroused). More to come!

I just added version 1.0.2 with the following tweaks:

-Do not reduce arousal if no food is gained, only reduce by amount of food gained

-partner must have more than 15 health to produce food

-New randomization for selecting a creature

-Increase frequency of random seeding checks

-Random seeder now give target slight arousal and a small seed to start with

-Masterbation only hurts when aroused, but reduces the amount of arousal

-next hunger increase time recalculated properly when having sex or masturbating

-better handling or arousal increase and decrease messages

There are no incompatibilities with the old versions, so just copy this over your existing file and restart Oblivion.

This mod still needs more polish. The admin menus are not complete, and documentation is non-existant. I might tackle those in the next version.

Enjoy!

I played with Your mod (THANKS!) couple of hours - with those version (?1.00) which doesn't require DarkBloodlines (i do not like DBL).
Until now my pc was lucky (=too cautious) to avoid being involved in "egg-theme" personally, but i observed some other npc (random bandits.. and then townfolk) in process. I affirm "egg-laying", sex partner's death (?from "feeding") and "infection distribution" (someone called that "a comedy", ha-ha).

Some suggestions: - add some probability (adjustable) of hatching eggs remaining in dead bodies;
- plus possibility to destroy eggs in growing (on-ground) phase, by fire or steel (choice?);
- may be Fejeena's "ass-Huggers"  will be good addition here? (there's also their "attached-to-body" models in "Cursed Armor" afair);
Also, LoversRaperS-RR gives example of independent implementation of masturbation functionality (i like that mod).

When my pc took "unborn" egg from dead body' inventory and droped it onto the ground - it had very specific "world" model (animated pulsating meat-egg from DemonHive**) -- i was surprised, because Your mod itself doesn't have any item\model description except xLDSEgg "Strange Egg" oblivion\clutter\containers\groundfleshcontainer01.nif

(**%me tinkered\messed with mg-demonhive resources some time ago, and have most of that models for now - but i couldn't imagine how an other mod can describe model for item from your mod.. but sorry for distraction.. it looks like a good glitch ;)  good luck!

ps. just downloaded new 1.02 version, thanks again, will try it. Good to see there's no more strict mastering to those mb-containing mods, flexible script solution seems ok.

I played with Your mod (THANKS!) couple of hours - with those version (?1.00) which doesn't require DarkBloodlines (i do not like DBL).

Until now my pc was lucky (=too cautious) to avoid being involved in "egg-theme" personally, but i observed some other npc (random bandits.. and then townfolk) in process. I affirm "egg-laying", sex partner's death (?from "feeding") and "infection distribution" (someone called that "a comedy", ha-ha).

A partner will not die from feeding alone. I reduce health down to just 1, but never zero. Of course if they are suffering from any damage over-time effect (poison, vampire in sunlight) then being reduced to 1 health would be deadly.

Some suggestions: - add some probability (adjustable) of hatching eggs remaining in dead bodies;

- plus possibility to destroy eggs in growing (on-ground) phase, by fire or steel (choice?);

I could do that. For destroying eggs, I think I will have them hatch with wounded creatures if they are almost fully grown.

- may be Fejeena's "ass-Huggers" will be good addition here? (there's also their "attached-to-body" models in "Cursed Armor" afair);

Also, LoversRaperS-RR gives example of independent implementation of masturbation functionality (i like that mod).

I could use dynamic mod or resourse detection to use these if they are present. I would prefer not to include these models directly in my mod, but detect and integrate with other mods a player has activated. The same goes for the new Rapers mod (among others). I will work on integrating with more of these mods as I go.

When my pc took "unborn" egg from dead body' inventory and droped it onto the ground - it had very specific "world" model (animated pulsating meat-egg from DemonHive**) -- i was surprised, because Your mod itself doesn't have any item\model description except xLDSEgg "Strange Egg" oblivion\clutter\containers\groundfleshcontainer01.nif

(**%me tinkered\messed with mg-demonhive resources some time ago, and have most of that models for now - but i couldn't imagine how an other mod can describe model for item from your mod.. but sorry for distraction.. it looks like a good glitch ;) good luck!

I think the unborn egg was probably from Demonhive as my token items don't have models associated with them. Let me know if you find anything that makes you think otherwise though.

Thanks for the feedback! I hope you are enjoying 1.0.2!

Cool mod! I've tested it for some time, and here's what I've experienced. 

So the first time I ran the game with this, I was in the Slaver Camp from Player Slave Encounters, and noticed the NPCs acting a bit strange. One was constantly masturbating which wasn't too big a deal, but what did cause problems was when the NPC kept trying to initiate dialogue with my character. Since I had CoverYourself installed, whenever the NPC came up to me, they would tell me that my character was naked and end, only to re-enter dialogue and repeat the process. I looked into the console and the mod seems to have the NPC pick my character out because I had the highest disposition with him (he was "searching for a friend"). Now I'm not blaming you for this, this instance was simply a couple mods coming into conflict with one another. Not your fault. Just thought I would share.

Another thing was that the wolves in the camp would search for friends as well, nothing really resulted from that though.

Also, can NPCs and/or the player die from the disease? I haven't observed a death from it yet. But the posts above this suggests it. 

Another thing, the quest sequence works fine, it's just that when the eggs do sprout forth and begin to grow, I get the quest update for each egg (so 3 of the same updates if 3 eggs spawn). Nothing big but noticeable. 

One more question: do all NPCs have a random chance of carrying the disease by default, or must they have sex with a daedra first? One minor thing that can get a bit annoying is when you're in a scenario where daedra spawn despite it being a somewhat innapropriate situation, like in PSE in the Pellham questline. 

Other than that the mod works fine and is quite fun to play with. The dialogue and subsequent sex between NPCs works and is a fun addition, also, having random NPCs come up to the player for sex is always a fun little surprise.I made a few posts in the "Your Character 'In the act'" thread and it caused a few interesting situations. Thanks again!

I beg your pardon, huge mistake i made. Those 'eggs' in deadman'inventory were from my own, forgotten attempt to implement egg-laying creatures.

Code of a4tccEjaculate script from TamagoClub.esm was changed by myself and placed "for test" into one of little tamago*.esps

if me.isCreature
let cr := (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Baliwog\") + (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Clannfear\") + (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Daedroth\")
let cr += (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Elytra\") + (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Gnarl Dementia\") + (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Gnarl\")
let cr += (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Grummite\") + (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Hunger\") + (me.ModelPathIncludes "\LandDreugh\")
let cr += (me.ModelPathIncludes "\MudCrab\") + (me.ModelPathIncludes "\MurkDweller\") + (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Shambles\")
let cr += (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Slaughterfish\") + (me.ModelPathIncludes "\SpiderDaedra\")
if 0 < cr
target.addItemNS zEL8egg n ; icon from TamagoClub/Ovum.dds, worldmodel from mg-DemonHive
printC "zEL8: %.f eggs added" n
return
endif
endif
SetFunctionValue target.Call a4tcfAddSperm me n
it was 06 june 2013, and short time after reallife claimed all my attention for next 3-4 mounths, after that i was slowly returning to (?)modding, but blanks in my memory (additionaly "washed" by alcohol) seem really huge.

I'm trying to comfort myself with excuse thought what my erroneous "glitch report" could provoke you to some interesting additions.. loverslab.com hasn't seen such involuntary lunatic troll yet.. ):

New fact: switched from 1.00 to 1.02 without problems. Second Mad God's concern about random (without strange creatures\plants contact) "infection" distribution -- my pc visited her companion (long-time resided in "own" house), which children behave strange and proven infected.

Version 1.0.3 added:

-new topics to use when aroused NPC finds a friend to prevent other mods from stopping it from working

-creatures can no longer be seeded or remain seeded (no more infected creatures, and will clean out the current ones eventually)

-quest stage change message is no longer repeated when the player sees eggs hatch (not tested, but should work)

-growing eggs can be disrupted/attacked, just activate them and select the destroy option

Cool mod! I've tested it for some time, and here's what I've experienced. 

So the first time I ran the game with this, I was in the Slaver Camp from Player Slave Encounters, and noticed the NPCs acting a bit strange. One was constantly masturbating which wasn't too big a deal, but what did cause problems was when the NPC kept trying to initiate dialogue with my character. Since I had CoverYourself installed, whenever the NPC came up to me, they would tell me that my character was naked and end, only to re-enter dialogue and repeat the process. I looked into the console and the mod seems to have the NPC pick my character out because I had the highest disposition with him (he was "searching for a friend"). Now I'm not blaming you for this, this instance was simply a couple mods coming into conflict with one another. Not your fault. Just thought I would share.

1.0.2 should have fixed the constant masturbation problem. Let me know if it keeps happening, and if that character is infected. The dialogue problems should be fixed now.

Another thing was that the wolves in the camp would search for friends as well, nothing really resulted from that though.

I've added some checks to prevent creatures from becoming infected. Also currently infected creatures will become uninfected to fix your saves. It may take up to 1 day in game time to disinfect all creatures. 

Also, can NPCs and/or the player die from the disease? I haven't observed a death from it yet. But the posts above this suggests it. 

No, not from being infected. It will reduce people down to 1 health, where poison, fire, or other effects can finish them off that instant.

Another thing, the quest sequence works fine, it's just that when the eggs do sprout forth and begin to grow, I get the quest update for each egg (so 3 of the same updates if 3 eggs spawn). Nothing big but noticeable. 

Fixed! I think. I didn't have time to verify. Let me know if it's still a problem.

One more question: do all NPCs have a random chance of carrying the disease by default, or must they have sex with a daedra first? One minor thing that can get a bit annoying is when you're in a scenario where daedra spawn despite it being a somewhat innapropriate situation, like in PSE in the Pellham questline. 

Yes, it checks at a set interval, but will not randomly seed someone if it detects a seeded character in the area already. I can see the problem though, but am not sure how to fix it. I could limit it to outdoor areas, and that would keep it from happening at various indoor gatherings.

Other than that the mod works fine and is quite fun to play with. The dialogue and subsequent sex between NPCs works and is a fun addition, also, having random NPCs come up to the player for sex is always a fun little surprise.I made a few posts in the "Your Character 'In the act'" thread and it caused a few interesting situations. Thanks again!

Thanks!

I beg your pardon, huge mistake i made. Those 'eggs' in deadman'inventory were from my own, forgotten attempt to implement egg-laying creatures.

I'm trying to comfort myself with excuse thought what my erroneous "glitch report" could provoke you to some interesting additions. loverslab.com hasn't seen such involuntary lunatic troll yet.. ): 

No worries, and it doesn't hurt to try putting ideas in my head.

New fact: switched from 1.00 to 1.02 without problems. Second Mad God's concern about random (without strange creatures\plants contact) "infection" distribution -- my pc visited her companion (long-time resided in "own" house), which children behave strange and proven infected.

See my reply to Mad God above. I am open to suggestions, and will think about it.

I still need to look at using the asshuggers mod, and generating eggs when an infected person dies like you suggested, but ran out of time. I will try for 1.0.4. ;)

Well, thank you both for the feedback!

When will an actor generates a daedric egg? "Once it reaches it's limit, it generates Daedra eggs" You mean the food limit or an hidden stats limit?

Edit: It seems the value can be increase pass the limit, but still no egg-laying. No eggs spawned an no creature spawned, what did I missed?

When a character aquires "food" from a partner, a check it made if the total amount of food they have is greater than their level. If it is, another check is made to randomly see if they can prevent it. This check is easier to pass if they have a high willpower, but harder to pass the more food past their level they have. So a high willpower character can go over their level in food and still resist generating eggs.

I seen the "finish generating egg for xxx" in console menu but nothing happen. Is the target suppose to spawn an egg on the ground?

Since my char has 170 something willpower, she won't lay egg or be infected (w/o help of the spell) at all. I tried on citizens, fill them with food and still no eggs. Sometimes a got this message "xlds error no creature can be spawn on the food of 25" or something like that.

I seen the "finish generating egg for xxx" in console menu but nothing happen. Is the target suppose to spawn an egg on the ground?

Since my char has 170 something willpower, she won't lay egg or be infected (w/o help of the spell) at all. I tried on citizens, fill them with food and still no eggs. Sometimes a got this message "xlds error no creature can be spawn on the food of 25" or something like that.

The eggs should spawn on the groud. Maybe a screenshot showing the last few lines in the console might help.

That is a high willpower, and I only accounted for it being as hight as 100. I can do something about that.

That error message is odd. Again, I'd like to see what is showing up in your console in a screenshot or something.

Is this with version 1.0.3? Thanks for your help!

--edit--

1.0.3 is badly broken. I messed up. I will get a fix out tomorrow night. Thanks for your patience.

--edit 2--

I figured out what the problem was, but did not solve it yet as I've run out of time. I will likely post a fix tomorrow night as long as I have enough time to work on it.

Okay, I have XLDS functional again. Please give it a try and let me know if you run into any problems.

New features:

-handle willpower checks differently to deal with very high values

-detect LoversMB2 use even when DarkBloodlines is also activated

-fix egg generation problem

-fix broken dialogue problem

XLDS: Error Thamriel(or any actor who is free from the seed recently) not found is seeded actors array

Looks like the script won't clear the food and hunger status after spawning egg. It is still trying to +/- hunger and food when actor is not seeded. The error goes away when the actor is re-seeded but appear again after being free of the seed.

Edit: by the way, the egg spawning is ok now. However, they were spawned in the beginning of the sex act.

Hi Guilmonex

I will try to fix that later tonight.

As for the eggs spawning at the start, wanted a sense of "oh crap, are they going to hatch before I am done?!". Since they are easy to destroy if you catch them early, having them appear at the end would make it too easy. Suggestions?

New release:

1.0.6 (2014-01-25)

-reduced the chance of an infected character infecting a non-infected character.

-made sure that xlds items are removed from non-infected characters

-no longer put out a debug message for every random seeder check

I am going to try making the egg into a creature. You actually will attack it and try to kill it before it grows. I can also switch it to happen at the end of sex. This could take a while.

I didn't see anyone else post this, so it must just be my problem so far.  I installed this mod earlier today to give it a try, made a new game to test it out and was quickly greeted with a message box saying something about a dremora churl being level 0.0000 or something.  I had no idea what that meant, or if it was an error of some kind, so I continued.  I eventually had to disable the mod because I would periodically experience a ctd.  I still don't know what caused the crashes specifically, but since they stopped after disabling the mod I can only presume something wasn't playing nice.  Probably something to do with dremora churls.  What would it take for this mod to be incompatible with something?  I'm running Oscuro's overhaul, which is the only thing I can think of that would mess with the things this mod uses, so would that do it?  Also, any idea what the dremora level being 0.0000 means?

I am going to check out if there are any problems with OOO soon. In the meantime, I am uploading a fix for the level being calculated incorrectly, which will fix the demora level 0.0000 problem, and possibly the issue with OOO as well. If you don't mind trying again and letting me know if the ctd's are fixed, that would be great.

-Will you add a spell for detecting infected npcs or a buff that decrease/block the chance of being seeded? Maybe an npc in mages guild notice the situation and invented the spells for prevention matter so you can learn from him/her. Or get a cure?

-Maybe giving guards, fighters/mages guild members a (random?)chance to destroy the eggs when they see one, or inform you to destroy it since you are the hero. :P

-Will you add the remove xlds items function in those menu spells for a debug purpose? I just got the same notfoundseededarray error from 1.0.6 but only after I try a lot on the mod.

-Is it 100% being seeded by dremora?

I am going to check out if there are any problems with OOO soon. In the meantime, I am uploading a fix for the level being calculated incorrectly, which will fix the demora level 0.0000 problem, and possibly the issue with OOO as well. If you don't mind trying again and letting me know if the ctd's are fixed, that would be great.

Thanks for the quick response, I'll give it a try in a little bit and let you know what happens.