Are you guys working on other HDT-enabled clothing/armror?

J Di

The cape clips because it wasn't created for the humanoid body, just for the vampire lord. The hair/breast/cloth physics is different because they are not only made for humanoid body, but also know where they should collide with the body. That's why they don't clip as much. The initial guides are there, anyone who knows how to make armors can probably give a go at this for sure.

You know what i'd like to see? Cloaks that actually hide the arms when you're in the idle animation. XD

The cape clips because it wasn't created for the humanoid body, just for the vampire lord. The hair/breast/cloth physics is different because they are not only made for humanoid body, but also know where they should collide with the body. That's why they don't clip as much. The initial guides are there, anyone who knows how to make armors can probably give a go at this for sure.

You know what i'd like to see? Cloaks that actually hide the arms when you're in the idle animation. XD

Same thing ahaha, just a little bump thing on the arms to actually hide them. I have to put a shield on my back, a backpack and my lute to conceal the clipping arms and it's instead making the shield on my back, the backpack and my lute to clip. Ripping out my hair bahaha

Is it possible to make a bodyslide(++ or 2) clothing with HDT physics or does it mess up some settings?

Well from what I've understood, any TBBP outfit is HDT enabled, even if you delete your TBBP animation (removing your skeleton_female.hkx). Now if you mean to open a HDT outfit with the physics on it, like the china dress or the draugr skirts, this doesn't work. 

Archived