Make a video?

Monsto Brukes

Id like to see more video tutorials on the just for fun program.

I don't usually like video tutes. I mean you can watch them, and they're great for getting a general idea, but they're hard to follow along AND watch. This program especially since the interface is all small text.

And the meat of the program is in the numbers you choose so i'm not sure how much a video would help.

I don't usually like video tutes. I mean you can watch them, and they're great for getting a general idea, but they're hard to follow along AND watch. This program especially since the interface is all small text.

And the meat of the program is in the numbers you choose so i'm not sure how much a video would help.

Something like which option does, and the differences between adjustments.

I tried the program and it lost me immediately. There has to be 5 to 10 main perimeters to change for boobs and butt?

like jiggle 0-10 0 slowest 10 fastest

tight, loose jiggle

up down limits

side to side limits

in out limits

Collision detections?

Volocity of falling breasts

ect...

If we knew the main ones to change it wouldn't be so confusing lol.

Something like which option does, and the differences between adjustments.

I tried the program and it lost me immediately. There has to be 5 to 10 main perimeters to change for boobs and butt?

like jiggle 0-10 0 slowest 10 fastest

tight, loose jiggle

up down limits

side to side limits

in out limits

Collision detections?

Volocity of falling breasts

ect...

If we knew the main ones to change it wouldn't be so confusing lol.

well, I just quickly explored the app for an evening, and only modified butt parameters, so don't quote me, but these are some observations:

up/down left/right back/forward limits are "Linear Limits" you have to visualize xyz scale/axis, both positive and negitive, for each glute [or breast] ie, want the left glute to bounce higher? scale up 'linear max limit' in 'Z' axis. Linear Min Limits seems to need to be negative for the bounce to go below the at-rest position. Y axis is  forwards(+) backwards(-) and, X axis side(rt +) to side(lft -), notice the gifs above where the butt flaps back and forth [side to side], that's x axis per glute.

Angular Limits are just the 'jello' effect, or wobbly-ness of an axis. Use sparingly. With Angular the axis no longer moves only Linear but also deflects into other axis. [or maybe explore motor 'dampeners', 'springs' to tame]

Joints seems to move a virtual/pseudo joint of bone around in the xyz, relative to skeleton/unpainted mesh, so you can fix saggy-butt or give your pc a butt lift if needed. Torpedo Tits anyone? Or, constraints lifting too high and need to relax the mesh? Works both in the (-) and (+). I found it helpful when constraints were messing with the mesh form, causing collapses, sag etc... note, the x axis needs to be opposite from left glute to right glute to maintain symmetry (- left) (+ right) (remember the Cartesian Coordinates x,y,z).  

Rigid Body has a few things I found useful:

• friction seems to create 'drag' when moving the pc around, too much and you get 'exploding mesh'
  • gravity seems best to leave at 1, but... 
  • time factor slows down the madness, or jiggly-ness, helps to tame 'exploding mesh'
  • mass gives weight to the mesh, a higher weight moves around  in gravity or momentum more fully
  • Inertia Tensor, tighten the movement, lessens the 'bouncy' effect of mass, stiffens the flesh, though a lot of mass will move, it just wont jiggle/wobble as much with higher tensor. Tensors need to stay balanced to mass or butt explodes. 
  •  center of mass just moves the location of effects, if you have a CBBE custom mesh, with the butt really high move the center of mass a bit, or if you want an elliptical oscillation to an effect here seems to be the place to do it.

some tricks,

• only do one side so you can compare the effects to the other side
  • use the ~ key to compare your default mesh position to HDT position
  • alt-tab out to change parameters, then save file being edited in skse/plugins folder of MO/mods or skyrim/data directory, alt-tab back in, coc to new cell and check stuff. 
  • 'Go Big', small adjustments in movement with HDT seem to vibrate rather than jiggle, go big. It also help you figure out what something does. Motor Damper/Spring adjustments may allow for smaller movements without vibration effect.
  • with right parameters you can actually make the mesh look like it is 'flexing a muscle', the above gifs from side view look as if the pc is flexing their glute muscles when needed to walk/run -- cool effect. 
  • Consider repainting the Mesh Weights in bodyslide2 to refine and clean up transitions between fleshy and stiff mesh. 

I've still a few things to figure out, but that's about all I got for now.

here's current modify: hdtPhysicsExtensions 12_29 Butt Bounce.7z [breasts are default 12_29, butt modified]

edit: I'm using enb with WaitBusyRenderer=false, mileage will vary, depending on mesh, system specs etc. Not using HDT Object or collision, as it currently 'disappears' npc on my rig, and causes 'infinity tits'. And I'm hoping the whole kit is consolidated into a single skeleton.nif, dll, xml (or even better a mesh.nif per vertex to scale with bodyslide2). Though imagine the 'butt slap' animations you'll be able to create with collision on butt.

well, I just quickly explored the app for an evening, and only modified butt parameters, so don't quote me, but these are some observations:

up/down left/right back/forward limits are "Linear Limits" you have to visualize xyz scale/axis, both positive and negitive, for each glute [or breast] ie, want the left glute to bounce higher? scale up 'linear max limit' in 'Z' axis. Linear Min Limits seems to need to be negative for the bounce to go below the at-rest position. Y axis is backwards and forwards, X axis side to side, notice the gifs above where the butt flaps back and forth [side to side], that's x axis per glute.

Angular Limits are just the 'jello' effect, or wobbly-ness of an axis. Use sparingly. [or maybe explore motor 'dampeners', 'springs' to tame]

Joints seems to move the virtual joint of bone around in the xyz, relative to skeleton/unpainted mesh, so you can fix saggy-butt or give your pc a butt lift if needed. Torpedo Tits anyone? I found it helpful when constraints were messing with the mesh form, causing collapses, sag etc... note, the x axis needs to be opposite from left glute to right glute to maintain symmetry.  

Rigid Body has a few things I found useful:

• friction seems to create 'drag' when moving the pc around, too much and you get 'exploding mesh'
  • gravity seems best to leave at 1, but... 
  • time factor slows down the madness, or jiggly-ness, helps to tame 'exploding mesh'
  • mass gives weight to the mesh, a higher weight moves around  in gravity or momentum more fully
  • Inertia Tensor, tighten the movement, lessens the 'bouncy' effect of mass, though a lot of mass will move, it just wont jiggle/wobble as much with higher tensor
  •  center of mass just moves the location of effects, if you have a CBBE custom mesh, with the butt really high move the center of mass a bit, or if you want an elliptical oscillation to an effect here seems to be the place to do it.

some tricks,

• only do one side so you can compare the effects to the other side
  • use the ~ key to compare your default mesh position to HDT position
  • alt-tab out to change parameters, then save file being edited in skse/plugins folder of MO/mods or skyrim/data directory, alt-tab back in, coc to new cell and check stuff. 
  • 'Go Big', small adjustments in movement with HDT seems vibrate rather than jiggle, go big. It also help you figure out what something does. Motor Damper/Spring adjustments may allow for smaller movements without vibration effect.
  • with right parameters you can actually make the mesh look like it is 'flexing a muscle', the above gifs from side view looks as if the pc is flexing their glute muscles when needed to walk/run -- cool effect. 

I've still a few things to figure out, but that's about all I got for now.

here's current modify: attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensions 12_29 Butt Bounce.7z

I'm using enb with WaitBusyRenderer=false, mileage will vary, depending on mesh, system specs etc. 

Heya ! Nice videos first. I saw you share a file, is it the one from your gifs ? It looks nice ! Could I ask you if you left the jiggles on the breast or if you disabled it ? I really want to download your file ahaha ! 

Edit : I tried it and it's awesome ! Would've kept yours if somehow havok didn't get disabled on the breasts for some reasons. I really have to try that just for fun thingy

Is it supposed to be a limitation that you cannot have breast bounce while having breast collision?

I've been messing between CLP's All-In-One and HDT.xml and Monsto's Tribbles to try to get a good bounce, but everytime I add collision from HDT.xml it'll stop the bounce but collision starts working (CLP's all-in-one has the bounce bust no matter what I do I can never get collision working on that)

Edit: NVM, fixed my own problem sorry about that

• 4 weeks later...

Selene Kate & HDT PhysicsEx : dance videos

hdtPhysicsExtensions 12-29
Skyrim Hair Physics Project BY xp32
HDT Earrings V2  BY Vioxsis
HDT Havok Object by alan
BridalSet-HDT Mortredl-UNPB by Dadag & diarce
Companion Selene Kate by Kasprutz and Hello Santa

Is it supposed to be a limitation that you cannot have breast bounce while having breast collision?

I've been messing between CLP's All-In-One and HDT.xml and Monsto's Tribbles to try to get a good bounce, but everytime I add collision from HDT.xml it'll stop the bounce but collision starts working (CLP's all-in-one has the bounce bust no matter what I do I can never get collision working on that)

Edit: NVM, fixed my own problem sorry about that

maybe a friction or weight difference between hand and breast? I haven't put much into hand collision as its so limited in functionality. maybe if there was an animation control like a "hand out" weapon where you can play with the breast? than maybe I would have a proper reason to experiment...

Archived