Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HDT News and Info || Latest v14.28, Stable 10-24

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

momobeach

momobeach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

well i'd just like to post this little tidbit somewhere, doubt it'll be seen by many.  I was struggling with getting any bounce to work for days and when i finally got it the collision was non existent.

at last I found out that NMM, or even WinRAR for that matter, was not extracting "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" from the HDTPE mod archive.  I had to manually extract it to my desktop and then move it to the correct folder (data/skse/plugins).

but that one stupid thing fixed everything!  now HDTPE AND HDT TBBP work, among other HDT mods!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

nickfelstone

nickfelstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Is anyone aware of the current status of SMP? I've heard that Hydrogen has been actively working on it. The reason I ask is because I wonder if there is any effort being put towards updating SMP for SSE (I don't see HDT PE coming over, it's technically obsolete and then there are the issues with the havok sdk not being public). If anyone has some info on this, that'd be awesome!

baysideshippers

baysideshippers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Is anyone aware of the current status of SMP? I've heard that Hydrogen has been actively working on it. The reason I ask is because I wonder if there is any effort being put towards updating SMP for SSE (I don't see HDT PE coming over, it's technically obsolete and then there are the issues with the havok sdk not being public). If anyone has some info on this, that'd be awesome!

I spend a bit of time trying to build the hdtSkyrimMemPatch source to handle the new SKSE64 under both VB2015 and VB2017.  A bunch of work was minor tweaks to clean up most of the errors but I ended up getting stumped when I ran into functions that SKSE64 hadn't yet ported from the earlier versions.  I'm not a C++ coder so someone with more intelligence/experience than me might get further but I couldn't get it to compile cleanly yet.  

Hopefully future SKSE64 iterations and/or clever C++ coding of the mempatch will provide us with a nice little SKSE hook for HDT-SMP.