Setup: Step by Step setup basics for HDT Physics Extension

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 9:51 PM, Setekh said:

Use Crash fixes and enable the OSAllocators option.

well ... i don't know what it is ... and how to use it. [if I have no idea what to use?] Where can I download it? ?interesting ...

jó... azt se tudom mi az... és hogyan használjam. [ha fogalmam nincs mi az hogy használjam?] Honnan tölthető le?

• 1 month later...

i need help guys, two days ago my skyrim game crash for no reason, i thought it was just a common crash. then i dont relaunch game because im done playing and turn off my pc. and just playing again today then i noticed my armor and hdt hair stiff but the breast and butt still bounce (im using dint arethel armor and ks hairdos, all w physics). then i had to reinstall cbbe base body and the armor and hair animate again, but i got new problem the body physics so strange. the left breast bounce but stuck in position but the right isnt. i've tried everything like reinstalling hdt-pe, xpmse, using various hdtphysicsextensiondefaultbbp.xml, run fnis, etc. but nothing fix my issue. 

uggh guys im stuck help, what do you guys think that might be causing this issue? i just want the body bounce normal again  :grimace: 

Spoiler

awawa.jpg.4da3f7ca732250b7dd8f71d88a4ca957.jpg

• 2 years later...
On 2/24/2020 at 8:46 PM, Dr Pepper, PhD said:

Is there an SSE version of HDT I can get?

LOL yes damn, this 2014 thread sure got necro'd a bunch... might as well keep it going.

Hopefully Dr Pepper PhD already figured this out some time in the last 2 years but HDT-SMP for SE WAS the HDT-PE successor, but since then you better be using Faster HDT-SMP (FSMP) this is in fact a full replacer and not an add-on so ONLY use FSMP and not together with the others previously mentioned.

What led me to this thread was trying to get an OLD HDT argonian tail mod working(not the full mod, just the "higher" tail standalone module), tail sticks straight out... author says "make sure you followed these instructions" and FML, it's a 2014 OLDRIM thread.... sigh.   You know what, I don't care.  The stiff tail is at least higher up and not blocking other... assets.

Edited by lufusol
added link to referenced mod