Setup: Step by Step setup basics for HDT Physics Extension

I have a very stupid question I'm sure after all the reading I've done, in using the 2nd post in this thread I cannot figure out how to make bodyslide to work with all the armors?  If every mod is in its own folder body slide isn't seeing the Armors I've installed?  Do I have manually install stuff like Armors, menus and body slide?  :-( 

Thank you.

I have a very stupid question I'm sure after all the reading I've done, in using the 2nd post in this thread I cannot figure out how to make bodyslide to work with all the armors?  If every mod is in its own folder body slide isn't seeing the Armors I've installed?  Do I have manually install stuff like Armors, menus and body slide?  :-( 

Thank you.

You have to manually tailor the outfits to the bodyslide character using outfit studio.

Yes... it's tedious.

• 3 weeks later...

could someone make a step by step video?! I'm horrible at following instructions like this ;-;

These instructions are specifically and exactly what needs to be done.

I use the exactly correct names for things when necessary and make no assumptions about a users knowledge.

To quote what I've said before, these instructions have been painstakingly developed over many years of my own frustration with shitty instructions and shitty attitudes towards questions about the shitty instructions. 

Seriously . . . if you can't follow these instructions, you should probably stop modding skyrim.

could someone make a step by step video?! I'm horrible at following instructions like this ;-;

These instructions are specifically and exactly what needs to be done.

I use the exactly correct names for things when necessary and make no assumptions about a users knowledge.

To quote what I've said before, these instructions have been painstakingly developed over many years of my own frustration with shitty instructions and shitty attitudes towards questions about the shitty instructions. 

Seriously . . . if you can't follow these instructions, you should probably stop modding skyrim.

LoL

• 2 weeks later...

i used unpb(load order is attached) as body(bbp excluded) and it didn't bounce. then i put bbp, it bounced but didn't collide with the arms. so i assumed hdt didn't work. it also happened to cbbe. nothing bounces.

next i tried hdt bodyslide and overwrite female body_0 and female body_1 from the body(cbbe/unpb, excluding bbp) with this one. it did bounces but nothing collide.

where did it go wrong?

post-63747-0-57909600-1400289797_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

I am using XPMSE 2.0 Alpha, CBBE body, and have HDT Physics Extension enabled, Ran FNIS for the skeleton, and I am getting a CTD when removing clothing. 

I tried PSB_2.0 and still got a crash. 

I ran bodyslide and used the "Rebuild Batch" button to create the outfits.

Is there something I'm missing?

Old Problems

Is my load order right? Please help me check.

I still can't get the breasts physics working. And also I am using Ningheim race, which seems to have their own CBBE meshes.

EDIT: Nvm. Got it working. Looks like changing the meshes in the Ningheim race made it work, from the TBBP meshes.

Left it for anyone who might want to know

But I still can't get the idle animations to work with the physics/collisions. Any ideas? I am testing it while naked and not with clothes.

I got the loremanager with collisions.

post-300491-0-74220300-1403923231_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

I am having an issue with the step "Install skeleton with BBP or TBBP compatibility." I clicked on the link, but the download seems to be manual only. I have NMM installed, but I guess that add-on can only be install manually. I tried looking through the notes for install instructions and couldn't find any. Can anyone tell me where the files in XP32 Maximum Skeleton are supposed to go?

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, i got the trouble that breats look like torpedoes, but ONLY when the character use sexy idle animation with it, can someone help? im using UNBP redux BBP + XPMSE and follow the guide correctly (if i reinstall XPMSE it will work fine until i use showracemenu or do something with follower)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having some problems with the load order.  I've followed the OP exactly, but for some reason, the Mods are not all showing up in my load order.  I get the general DLC from Steam, CBBE, and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended but that's all.

SKSE installs as an option to run Skyrim for you, I'm assuming so the scripts get loaded up front, so I believe I'm good there, but the hdtPhysicsExtension is missing from the load order completely. (see screenshots).

The physics extension installed fine via NMM, but doesn't appear in load order in either NMM or MO.

Any suggestions before I proceed?  

Oh, the game runs, I've tested it out with a new character, so at least I'm not crashing, etc.

post-593546-0-32255600-1413288533_thumb.png

post-593546-0-80376200-1413288538_thumb.png

post-593546-0-37095900-1413288544_thumb.png

what's in your Overwrite dir?

If you're using MO, forget nmm. If you're using them both, you will absolutely have problems.

Use MO and install the zips that NMM downloaded. Install EVERYTHING. Once it's installed, make a new profile and uncheck everything you don't want.

I bet it then works. Like magic.

what's in your Overwrite dir?

If you're using MO, forget nmm. If you're using them both, you will absolutely have problems.

Use MO and install the zips that NMM downloaded. Install EVERYTHING. Once it's installed, make a new profile and uncheck everything you don't want.

I bet it then works. Like magic.

Thanks for your reply.  

There is nothing except a couple of log files in the Overwrite dir.  (ModOrganizer\overwrite\skse\plugins) I uninstalled the mods (except SKSE since, according to the readme file, it was installed correctly) and tried again.  The same log files remain after reinstalling and running Skyrim via the SKSE shortcut

I had to force hdtPhysicsExtensions to install via MO.  It claims that the package is built incorrectly (see screenshot).  I can get it to install, and it seems to work fine, but the entry in the load order is greyed out (light grey) (see screenshot 2) 

I'm still looking for my old mods (I forgot to note them all down like an idiot) so I don't have anything else to check out now.

Again, the game plays fine, no glitches at this point, but I can't see any difference in how it runs, so I've got to install a few more to be certain.

Edit:  After installing a few more mods, things seem to work. I have . . . bounce!

So overall, this has been a good day, I got my mods to install, I've seen installed the BB Luxury Suite. Tomorrow, I'm gonna see if I can't have sex with something  /cat

post-593546-0-99400300-1413509436_thumb.png

post-593546-0-42299100-1413509978_thumb.png

No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the HDT extensions to work.

I started using Mod Organizer recently so it could still be that I'm just not very good with it, but for the most part:

- I have a body installed (CBBE - I selected the BBP option when going through the set up)

- I have Groove's XPMS skeleton installed, as well as the ragdolls mod.

- ALSO, I did install SKSE using Mod Organizer as well. and because there was no plugins folder for me under the Skyrim/Mod Organizer/mods/SKSE directory, I had to make one.

- I then extracted the HDT plugin files to that plugins folder.

- I checked that my load order was corrected launched SKSE via Mod Organizer.

- I create a new game and unclothe my female character, and notice no visible difference.

Can someone help me out? I'd greatly appreciate it.

I've also attached a picture of my load order.

post-490396-0-77233100-1413618811_thumb.jpg

I see you have racecompatibility plugin in your load order.Do you play as a custom race?Maybe that's the problem because i have read that Ninhaim race is a bit diffrently handled as far as HDT goes.Have you tried with any other vanilla race?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Followed every step. 

Removed all to clothes of my newly created char. Nothing bounces. 

This tutorial is so extremely basic. I had tons of issues the first time and it honestly took me 10-15 hours of fucking around and figuring how it all works and how to fix different issues - what was normal conflicts and what was caused by me, etc, etc.

A really good tutorial would of saved me a couple days of pulling my hair out over it, but unfortunately one doesn't exist.

I haven't used HDT long so I'm still a newb but I've got it working pretty well now so I might write a tutorial on here soon enough saying what I did just to help newcomers get it working.

Could you email me at subject2host@gmail.com when the tutorial's done? I have the same exact problems. I do precisely what they say, conduct extra research, and yet there are no fruits for my labor. (As in it doesn't work)

• 4 weeks later...