[Request] Decent Updated UNPB Pregnant Body

EronicHunter

I made this yesterday. 

It's CBBE, made with Bodyslide 2. It can also be done with UNP Bodyslide but there's less customization options.

The third pic is UNP Bodyslide. It doesn't have as many options but it's as easy to use, just play with the sliders until you get what you want.

The navel cavity on that looks amazing. Every other body type I've used looks stretched and super unrealistic. I might end up switching to CBBE because of this. 

• 2 weeks later...

How about this UNPB TBBP body here? It features belly node, as well as TBBP/HDT. It's really UNPB despite saying UNP on the file download. Its breasts aren't as flat as b3lisario's but the belly distortion is a bit less good, so it really comes down to ones tastes. Here's a modified mesh for the soulgem piercings to go with that body.

//edit: just realized this body has already been linked on the first page...

• 1 month later...

I know that b3lisario's pregnant UNPB body has some weighting issues in the stomach area, but I wasn't aware of any problems with the breasts...could you perhaps upload a picture afterall to show what you mean? And does it happen during animations, or is it independent of that?

Oh, and I forgot to ask if you're by chance using HDT, because in my case I cannot get that to work for the life of it, it keeps giving me extremely-deformed breasts....

b3lisario's unpb-bbp pregnant body mesh makes the breasts sag/flatten even when not pregnant.

I know that b3lisario's pregnant UNPB body has some weighting issues in the stomach area, but I wasn't aware of any problems with the breasts...could you perhaps upload a picture afterall to show what you mean? And does it happen during animations, or is it independent of that?

Oh, and I forgot to ask if you're by chance using HDT, because in my case I cannot get that to work for the life of it, it keeps giving me extremely-deformed breasts....

b3lisario's unpb-bbp pregnant body mesh makes the breasts sag/flatten even when not pregnant.

You might consider this review I made.

You might consider this review I made.

What is causing the 'flat' breast?  

Thank you for posting your review, it was in formative....  II also tried to download from your post and that is quite annoying to have to go through all that just to download a file from ...here...  If it's under 100mb, you could attach to post and link it here on Lover's Lab.

This is a good question.  I've attempted to do my own fix and when opening the file up in Blender, the breasts look fine, no flattening at all.  I've also checked weights on the skeleton and it appears they are the same as on the original Redux body, but I'm still pretty new at this so maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.  If we knew what the cause was, it seems we could easily fix it.

This is a good question.  I've attempted to do my own fix and when opening the file up in Blender, the breasts look fine, no flattening at all.  I've also checked weights on the skeleton and it appears they are the same as on the original Redux body, but I'm still pretty new at this so maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.  If we knew what the cause was, it seems we could easily fix it.

Using the wrong body on the wrong skeleton or the wrong skeleton on the wrong body (XPMS/XPMSE).

You might consider this review I made.

Thank you for posting your review, it was in formative....  II also tried to download from your post and that is quite annoying to have to go through all that just to download a file from ...here...  If it's under 100mb, you could attach to post and link it here on Lover's Lab.

Flat breast issue on B3lisario UNPB is normally happened if you don't use HDT PE for breast or HDT havok. I recommend you to install  HDT PE + HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported or HDT PE + Similar HDT for breast. You can also install UNPB MTM body. Choose "UNPB MTM Bodies and UNP MTM Bodies NMM Installer" then install the mod. After that you can install pregnancy meshes from here and overwrite when prompted. Don't forget to install "UNPB UNP MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch NMM Installer" (after you install HDT PE) to allow HDT bounce support and collision. I personally use UNPB by Mr. Trouble Maker as its pregnancy meshes (that based on B3lisario) doesn't have any neck seam issue. To see the comparison of B3lisario vs UNPB MTM Pregnancy enabled body, you should visit my blog here.

FYI the breast collision will not work unless you have HDT havok installed or "UNPB UNP MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch". Of course there's other way to make it work, but that's require some works that you might not want to do. To check whether the collision is work or not, you may install Sexy Idle Animation. You can read the guide on how to make UNPB body to allow pregnancy in my tutorial here

Hope that help, enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried copying the belly using outfit studio to my current UNPB body but it messed up the neck seam.  Otherwise it seemed like it worked.  But I need to figure out how to do it without causing the neck gap.  I'll try a few other reference meshes and see if that fixes it, but it seems odd that the neck seam would even be affected at all since I only copied the belly node.

I tried copying the belly using outfit studio to my current UNPB body but it messed up the neck seam.  Otherwise it seemed like it worked.  But I need to figure out how to do it without causing the neck gap.  I'll try a few other reference meshes and see if that fixes it, but it seems odd that the neck seam would even be affected at all since I only copied the belly node.

Instead of "Shape -> Copy Bone Weights", use "Shape -> Copy Selected Weights" with only the bones you need selected in the bones tab to the right of the UI (and your body shape selected, too). Never copy ALL weights from body to body.

In case Outfit Studio moved your whole body in some way, even without copying weights, use "Shape -> Move Shape" to align it again (use e.g. a CBBE reference to see where it has to be).

hmm so how many weights should one max copy with "Copy Bone Weights" ?

Just copy the bone weight (or use copy selected weight) to the mesh you want. But if you were to convert armor mod to allow pregnancy, copy it to all that covered or near the belly. I suggest you to use copy selected weight and not the bone weight. As it might have a good shape in your game (as I tried with B3lisario UNPB weight to UNPB redux).

In case you want tutorial, you might check it here.

I've made a comparison between B3lisario and my own conversion here.

hmm so how many weights should one max copy with "Copy Bone Weights" ?

Just copy the bone weight (or use copy selected weight) to the mesh you want. But if you were to convert armor mod to allow pregnancy, copy it to all that covered or near the belly. I suggest you to use copy selected weight and not the bone weight. As it might have a good shape in your game (as I tried with B3lisario UNPB weight to UNPB redux).

In case you want tutorial, you might check it here.

I've made a comparison between B3lisario and my own conversion here.

Yes, but do NOT copy all bones or there WILL be a neck seam.

Instead of "Shape -> Copy Bone Weights", use "Shape -> Copy Selected Weights" with only the bones you need selected in the bones tab to the right of the UI (and your body shape selected, too). Never copy ALL weights from body to body.

In case Outfit Studio moved your whole body in some way, even without copying weights, use "Shape -> Move Shape" to align it again (use e.g. a CBBE reference to see where it has to be).

I thought I had done that.  I'll try again and if it still produces a neck gap, I'll try the move shape thing.

Update:  Move Shape is what I was looking for.  Turns out Outfit Studio did move the mesh a small amount.  I was able to move it back where it needed to be and that fixed the gaps.  Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Btw I have solved the issue I got when converting the UNPB Redux 2.5.2 with Body Slide which cause neck seam.

You may download UNPB Redux 2.5.2 with Pregnancy Enabled from here (MEGA).

For the UNPB MTM ver with Pregnancy Enabled from here (MEGA).

Remember, you must install the original version, use XPMS, and pregnancy mod.

• 1 year later...

Archived