[Request] Decent Updated UNPB Pregnant Body

EronicHunter

As the title says, It is as it is.  :angry:

Hello guys, my request is pretty straight foward, I may be asking for something stupid, but when I search for a pregnant body for UNPB all I get are armors and bodysliders, and I really know nothing about bodysliders... I don't know what they are and how they work.

I found along time ago, a pregnant body for UNP: b3lisario's Pregnant Body, however, there seem to be some kind of bug in the breast region, I don't know why really, but I already unistaled and instaled the game 3 times, for diferent reasons and the body has always that weird breast region bug. I can post a picture if needed, but my character is a bit shy, it will be hard to take a picture of her breast.

What I realy want is this:

1 - Can somebody make a better pregnant body based off on UNPB 2.2 or any other newer version? (2.2 was the one I was using atm, seemed more realistic to me)

2 - In case "1 -" is not possible, can somebody fix b3lisario's Pregnant Body to make it look more like the UNPB 2.2 or explain me that there it is not suppose to exist any wierd thing happening in the breast region making a complete idiot out of me and from petty, explaining me what I did wrong.

3 - in case "1 -" and "2 -" are not possible, can somebody give me an alternative, and if it is a bodyslider, I would need a "Bodyslider Complete Guide - for dummies" (althou my biggest issue is the fact that english is not my native language, and I will probably not understand tons of words and expressions while trying to learn to use the bodyslider)

4 - If none of this is not possible, can you just pretend that somebody is releasing an updated body in 5 years, that way I may give up search eventually.

FATAL POINT: I will not, I REPEAT! I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON UNPB! XD  :heart: 

I know that this may sound, or not, selfish but it is all I ask for, exept for winning the lottery, I've searched the foruns for this for a long time and I wasn't able to find anything useful (for my tastes / knowledge / fried egg), thank you for reading this and for thinking for one second that you would actually want this to happen too, now I control your mind and you are my servant, my order is for you to do the body! then I set you free.

Joking, I'm kinda desperating to find this :lol: , thank you again and sorry for any grammar mistakes or lack of knowledge or misleading arguments or mature content I've posted in here, Oh wait forget about that last point.

I made this yesterday. 

It's CBBE, made with Bodyslide 2. It can also be done with UNP Bodyslide but there's less customization options.

The third pic is UNP Bodyslide. It doesn't have as many options but it's as easy to use, just play with the sliders until you get what you want.

post-324605-0-16802800-1389731570_thumb.jpg

post-324605-0-46531100-1389732059_thumb.png

post-324605-0-77405300-1389732065_thumb.jpg

@abada: Oh man, I could'nt have put it better myself ...

Really, really want it too !!!!!!

Well for the moment I will try the new bodyslide tool. Hope I have some skill for this :blush:

But unfortunately it's primarily for cbbe :-/

UNP Bodyslide is nice (I use it for a tbbp nude body in a unp gear world), and I read there's work being done to integrate it with the Outfit Studio.

Problem is that it still won't get you the pregnancy belly skeleton node. Pregnancy is simulated by changing the weight slider so, without extra mods that make your body unique (like Body Change on nexus) all the big girls will look pregnant. 

I know that b3lisario's pregnant UNPB body has some weighting issues in the stomach area, but I wasn't aware of any problems with the breasts...could you perhaps upload a picture afterall to show what you mean? And does it happen during animations, or is it independent of that?

Oh, and I forgot to ask if you're by chance using HDT, because in my case I cannot get that to work for the life of it, it keeps giving me extremely-deformed breasts....

I know that b3lisario's pregnant UNPB body has some weighting issues in the stomach area, but I wasn't aware of any problems with the breasts...could you perhaps upload a picture afterall to show what you mean? And does it happen during animations, or is it independent of that?

Oh, and I forgot to ask if you're by chance using HDT, because in my case I can not get to that work for the life of it, it keeps giving me extremely-deformed breasts....

Could you explain me what is HDT, that is also something I look a lot for an explanation but can only find someone's high heels mod and some other random stuff, unless it only is some kind of graphics engine like ENB or anything like that, because I now use some graphic enchanters, But before reinstalling the game for the 3rd time, I didn't use any, and the body still had the same issues.

I'll post the pics with the difrence betwen the UNPB I was using and the b3lisario's pregnant body. Be gentle, she was very shy and took me a lot of charming talk in order to take this pics :P

The pics are of about the same angles, with both bodies, I also notice some small problems in the belly region, but you can mainly see the deforming of the breasts, it looks really weird for me, It's painful to me to see my cute character having to bear such messed up meshes :(

I am using 65 weight in this character, this is the beautiful result XD:

ieqc.png

Then the weird deforming from the pregnant body:

ggzz.png

good ol' UNPB from a diffrent angle:

ysyj.png

About the same angle with the pregbody:

hhpc.png

I also tried to cook a bigger dinner to my character so she could gain some weight, here is the result: (100 weight)

uy8s.png

And then the messed up body, it seems the more weight, the more akward the breasts look (in my opinion):

chto.png

sorry again for my lack of knowledge in case of anything 

@Mdy: Hmmm, I see... I think I'm not going into that HDT stuff yet, but like the concept, need to understant it better and see how many bugs and CTD's are there XP

I'll give a try to that body, It seems to be incompatible with the UNP textures I was using if I'm not wrong, but I'll test it first, when I have the time.

Thank you for the links, my characters send you a big kiss, I will come with a reply after testing

I had some time today to investigate that issue ...

See again a topic related picture ...

Screen_Shot_Strange_Breast_Shape.jpg

Tried to figure out what could lead to this effect but did not. I ...

• tried to use without HDT -> no effect
  • tried to use without tbbp animations -> no effect
  • tried it with another texture -> no effect

• tried to use another bodymesh (that one from UNPB REDUX PROJECT) and kept all other settings -> good shape

Screen_Shot_No_Breast_Issue.jpg

And finally I had a look at b3lisarios mesh with NifScope: as far as I can judge it for me there is no obvious flaw in this mesh. All is as it should be. The following NifScope picture is that with 0 weight, the ingame pictures are with 50 weight.

Breast_Issue_Nif_Scope.jpg

So I guess maybe it has something to do with the texture MAPPING?

Or maybe with the weigthing system (but I have no idea how it works) ...

So, if an expert could give here an answer I would be happy.

Thank's

the first ingame pic in your last post looks strange. Is that yours?

Btw, if you don't care about breast-node scaling, you might try importing only the bellynode to the unpb redux body. It's easy with Bodyslide2's Outfit Studio.

Perhaps I'll do it on my own these days to test it.

Btw, if you don't care about breast-node scaling, you might try importing only the bellynode to the unpb redux body. It's easy with Bodyslide2's Outfit Studio.

Yes it is. It is without the texture I normally use (like in second picture). Weight is 50. Thats what I prefer.

As soon as I have time (what will be soon as I hope) I will invest more time in your mentioned tools and try to create a working mesh. :)

What I have noticed is that B3lisario's body has different weighting for the breasts than most other UNPB bodies, probably to account for the breast shape which is "flatter" than most other UNPB bodies to begin with. So my guess would be that the issue you have comes from weighting, maybe in combination with your skeleton or animations or whatever. That seems to be a minor problem with the body overall, because the weighting of some bones also causes stomach deformations as I have noted in my previous post.

I have tried to correct that in outfit studio before, but the results were always worse than before. So I think the only way to fix this would be to repaint the weights by hand, which I cannot do :(

I already got that other body and got some time to try it. It works well with the textures I had and it looks way better in my opinion, however it seems that the breasts are smaller than the UNPB I had, and also grow at a smaller rate, I have to try this better with other mod, procreation is not the best to try weighting bodies.

I think this body would do just fine for now :P  I'm still expecting a better one, this one is already very good, but I would like one with breasts closer to UNPB. The only problems I found with this body are that my character didn't seem to have any breast growth while pregnant, may be a bug for loading the save in mid pregnancy but I still have to see from the begining, the other problem is that some clothing has some breast incompatibility, like the LSAR, it's nothing serious, but some clothes look like the clothes are loose and not stick to the skin on that region, while other clothes have the chest become deformed, but not much by now  :D

Btw, I'm interested in the part of adding the belly node to the body, the question is how, and if there was a way to make the breasts scale too with it

What I have noticed is that B3lisario's body has different weighting for the breasts than most other UNPB bodies, probably to account for the breast shape which is "flatter" than most other UNPB bodies to begin with. So my guess would be that the issue you have comes from weighting, maybe in combination with your skeleton or animations or whatever. That seems to be a minor problem with the body overall, because the weighting of some bones also causes stomach deformations as I have noted in my previous post.

I have tried to correct that in outfit studio before, but the results were always worse than before. So I think the only way to fix this would be to repaint the weights by hand, which I cannot do  :(

I also know nothing technical about weighting, otherwise I would be making my own body (I would actually need some more things to that), but is the body supose to have the breast region like that then? When it scales it gets weirder, also I used the vanilla and diffrent animations with the body and it kept like that, in fact, for me the body was always like that not depending of any mods I had, because like I said, I'v reinstalled the game 3 times, and used diffrent mods and mod orders, updates and etc, and the b3lisario's body was always like that.  :wacko:

Btw, I'm interested in the part of adding the belly node to the body, the question is how, and if there was a way to make the breasts scale too with it

Wait, am I stupid? The UNPB redux body should already have the breast scaling.

Heres the tutorial how to add the belly, my edit is in blue:

1. Open Outfit Studio

2. Load the unpb preg mesh as an reference in the "Slider set XML file" section (doesn't matter if _0 or _1)

3. Load the desired body mesh ("Load Outfit") such as femalebody_0.nif (from unpb redux).

4. Don't forget clicking on "unpb_0" in the meshes tab under "new outfit".

5. Go to Bone tab, highlight "NPC Belly" by clicking on it

6. Click on "Shape" and then "Copy Selected Weight".

7. If necessary, adjust the weighting with the brush (you will notice if something looks weird). Since most UNP bodies are pretty similar, most of the time this isn't necessary.

8. File => Export Current. Repeat for the other bodyfile (femalebody_1).

Worked perfectly for me, no seams or errors on the mesh.

I quickly converted unpb and CNHF to tbbp+pregnant node scaling. Hope it works. [...]

original source

If you would like to add tbbp to a body or an outfit, simply do the same with NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC L Butt, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01, and NPC R Butt. Worked.

official bodyslide2 tutorial on nexus

added only bbp (for less swinging breasts, HDT would shake like pudding AND the buttweight would result in an invisible lower part of the dress) + belly to a dress:

NPC L Breast, NPC L Butt, NPC R Breast, NPC R Butt and NPC Belly

The screenshot is older, weight bugfixes (gravity for the dress under the belly, belt clipping ..) weren't included yet.

nceHYnC.jpg

edit

Lother posted working unp/b sliders for bodyslide2 (not the faked default "unp" presets, which are cbbe bodies) and added puffy nipples.

You can do this for other parts of the body if you read his previous posts:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25168-request-for-a-different-kind-of-nipple/page-2?do=findComment&comment=644944

I'll have a try with a puffy/juicy exterior labia these days and am looking forward how to add a aureola slider.

With best regards

1. Open Outfit Studio

2. Load the unpb preg mesh as an reference in the "Slider set XML file" section (doesn't matter if _0 or _1)

3. Load the desired body mesh ("Load Outfit") such as femalebody_0.nif (from unpb redux).

7. If necessary, adjust the weighting with the brush (you will notice if something looks weird). Since most UNP bodies are pretty similar, most of the time this isn't necessary.

I quickly converted unpb and CNHF to tbbp+pregnant node scaling. Hope it works. [...]

original source

If you would like to add tbbp to a body or an outfit, simply do the same with NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC L Butt, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01, and NPC R Butt. Worked.

added only bbp (for less swinging breasts, HDT would shake like pudding AND the buttweight would result in an invisible lower part of the dress) + belly to a dress:

The screenshot is older, weight bugfixes (gravity for the dress under the belly, belt clipping ..) weren't included yet.

nceHYnC.jpg

edit

Lother posted working unp/b sliders for bodyslide2 (not the faked default "unp" presets, which are cbbe bodies) and added puffy nipples.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25168-request-for-a-different-kind-of-nipple/page-2?do=findComment&comment=644944

I'll have a try with a puffy/juicy exterior labia these days and am looking forward how to add a aureola slider.

With best regards

This tool is more amazing and simple to use than what I had expected!

I just had two problems, I downloaded Lother's UNPbase body for bodyslider and tried to mix it with the belly node on the body from your previous post link and after some sliding, I got a nice result, to my likings, althou the breasts got a bit bigger than what I wanted, but I don't mind with that "minor" detail at the moment, the real problem now are the neck seam and a wierd deformation on the belly.

- I always had a seam in the neck, but it used to be easly unnoticeable, now there seams to be some space betwen the neck and the rest of the body and I get to see a black thin line.

bq6d.png

- The belly thing is a bit more awkward. The node seems to only scale to a certain point, I don't know if I can edit this with outfit studio, but there is a flat and pointy surface oon the top of the belly, I took some picks from diffrent angles

4cp3.png

this image shows it better, betwen the breasts:

l1rw.png

biv5.png

I don't know if this can be fixed with only body slider and outfit studio but I would hope, otherwise if you could give me any tip on how to fix it I would be thankful

@abada working on a similar problem to yours, except mines more for CBBE

Multiple ways to fix from my tests...

1. Smooth out the Belly weighting to just under the breasts (maybe even a little bit of the under boobs) <-- can be done in OS

2. Use HDT effects to smoothen it out <-- Will probably need the JFF program and lots of tweaking.

As for neck seam you'll have to look up 'clamp sliders' or Lock Seam fixes. Basically you'll need to do some 3D-editing in an actual 3D-Editor.

The above are just known ways by me, please let me know if you find any others!

1. Open Outfit Studio

original source

nceHYnC.jpg

edit

With best regards

I just had two problems, I downloaded Lother's UNPbase body for bodyslider and tried to mix it with the belly node on the body from your previous post link and after some sliding, I got a nice result, to my likings, althou the breasts got a bit bigger than what I wanted, but I don't mind with that "minor" detail at the moment, the real problem now are the neck seam and a wierd deformation on the belly.

- I always had a seam in the neck, but it used to be easly unnoticeable, now there seams to be some space betwen the neck and the rest of the body and I get to see a black thin line.

bq6d.png

- The belly thing is a bit more awkward. The node seems to only scale to a certain point, I don't know if I can edit this with outfit studio, but there is a flat and pointy surface oon the top of the belly, I took some picks from diffrent angles

4cp3.png

l1rw.png

biv5.png

I don't know if this can be fixed with only body slider and outfit studio but I would hope, otherwise if you could give me any tip on how to fix it I would be thankful

The body I did already had pregnancy belly, maybe try with the body as it comes?

1. Open Outfit Studio

original source

nceHYnC.jpg

edit

With best regards

bq6d.png

4cp3.png

l1rw.png

biv5.png

The body I did already had pregnancy belly, maybe try with the body as it comes?

I tried before using the other belly node, that was actually why I tried to change it, but it is the same, I will retry using the base body again, maybe it could be a save file bug for loading the game in mid pregnancy. I will come back with a confirmation when I do.

EDIT: Yup confirmed, had the same problem, I've tried smoothing out the weighting, but all I seemed to do was to push the weighting up, I will keep trying smooth the weight until I get the best result I can.

I will also check on HDT when the weighting is finished, the other problem I will also look into is the neck seam, I found some stuff about it, but it just looks like Jiberish to me, in fact I think that I would understand jiberish first, if somebody could help me I would be thankful once again.

Found that the seam is mesh related after messing with some textures and texture blender, now I started working on the seam, I'm really confused becaause I'm touching in many stuff for the first time  :P, I found a post that solves the inverse problem I have, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20334-thickness-of-neck-gap-neck-head-mesh-modify-weight-slider/ , In my case I would need the weight of the neck to stay like the default, so I'm thinking of erasing the mentioned SkinnyMorph, I don't know if I'm blowing up the computer or something, but I will just follow my logic for now, when I get results I'm going to post them.  :D

EDIT: Worked !!!!! It's not a perfect fix because 0 body weight colides a bit with the neck, but I don't care :cool:, it is just good for me, I forgot I was using coverwomen mod, so I had to apply the fix to the mod, now I will try to finish the belly smoothing, Should I post the body for you guys to test it out? :P, I miss my character XD

EDIT 2: Don't abandon me  :( guys, I'm feeling alone now  :P I'm going to upload the body anyway with the fix, did the best I can for the first time, thank you a lot. I await som tests and tweaks XP

Just extract all the files to ("your disk":\"your skyrim directory"\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets)

You only need the "femalehead.tri" file if you character has a visible gap in the neck

UNPB Pregnant Body.rar

• 1 month later...

Long time no post here.

I've still got Lother's UNPBase Sliders for bodyslide2 and the OutfitStudio.

To avoid the neck issue with femalebody_0 I'm using the default b3lisario meshes and my own shape from UNPBase for weight 100.

There's a prove of concept I'm playing with, written it to several people and just wanted to share the picture for some inspiration:

posted in SexLab RND, added additional infos.

Fat char getting slim, with tbbp (breast and butt jiggle), belly node scaling bone (weight 100 isn't pregnant, just chubby).

Formed my armor on OutfitStudio. The only thing that's missing is a HDT belly.

Because of the suboptimal weight painting there are some small bugs, hardly noticeable in another camera angle.

Edges where the ruff weight painting ends.

7uPqrjv.jpg

But I wonder, wouldn't it be easier just to create the unp body you want in Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders) and adding the weights with bs2s' OutfitStudio?

You might also want to read The future of Female Body Mods?, maybe there will be a overhauled unpb body.

Next to say, stuffed_bunny has some useful information and conversion sets in Bodyslide modders guides and help thread.

• 2 months later...

1. Open Outfit Studio

original source

nceHYnC.jpg

edit

With best regards

I am using the tutorial above and tried to add belly for pregnancy in armor, but it doesn't work well. I mean, it did work, but when I apply the armor, the belly size is smaller than the one without wearing armor. 

I don't know how this work perfectly and he can make all his armor for pregnancy in his site.

• 1 month later...

I made this yesterday. 

It's CBBE, made with Bodyslide 2. It can also be done with UNP Bodyslide but there's less customization options.

The third pic is UNP Bodyslide. It doesn't have as many options but it's as easy to use, just play with the sliders until you get what you want. 

Can you go through step-by-step how you did this?! ;D

• 1 month later...

Hey does anyone know how to get a better model for the pregnant belly for the meshes ? the mods i currently use is

- b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

- Beeing female

- Fitness Body

- UNP Fitness Blender

- NARROW - DIMONIZED UNP female body

- UNP BASE Main body V1dot2

The belly i have doesn't look real and it looks just like a extra belly model i have a few pics of lydia in third trimester

When she is wearing armor it doesn't show up aswell 

I'm not really good with the modeling i tried using bodyslide to fix the body texture of the belly and it didn't work really well but i want to see if there is any skin mods or other pregnant body mod i can use to make it look more better 

post-555289-0-60686200-1410088240_thumb.png

post-555289-0-33316600-1410088253_thumb.png

post-555289-0-76270800-1410088262_thumb.png

Hey does anyone know how to get a better model for the pregnant belly for the meshes ? the mods i currently use is

- Beeing female

- Fitness Body

- UNP Fitness Blender

The belly i have doesn't look real and it looks just like a extra belly model i have a few pics of lydia in third trimester

I'm not really good with the modeling i tried using bodyslide to fix the body texture of the belly and it didn't work really well but i want to see if there is any skin mods or other pregnant body mod i can use to make it look more better 

I don't know about the belly, I don't use b3lisario's psb anymore so I can't even remember much of it  :s, but the case with the armors, if you're telling you can't see the pregnant belly with clothes/armors is because you are not using psb enabled meshes for those same clothes and armors  ;)  

• 1 month later...

The only way I know to make a pregnancy enabled body mod (for UNPB) is by copying the bone weight from the reference. The problem is, the only reference I've found is only B3lisario' UNPB Pregnant Body. The way I make pregnancy body for UNPB Redux TBBP 2.5.2 and 2.5g is as I wrote on my blog, here. I've create both conversion of UNPB Redux (2.5.2 and 2.5g) and post it here.

I just hope that we could find better UNPB Pregnant body for reference.

- Beeing female

- Fitness Body

- UNP Fitness Blender

Q: When she is wearing armor it doesn't show up

A: Your armor doesn't support pregnancy. Please consider add belly node for that armor. Tutorial can be found at post I wrote above.

The other... Me too. Haven't found better pregnancy body than B3lisario. But for the breast, if terpedo breast is not your stuff, consider changing the Breast Scaling in MCM.

Archived