About This Forum and HDT Support

Monsto Brukes

I created hdt.monsto.com hoping that it would help create a bit of community and user-to-user support. It worked well for a while, traffic slowly grew and over the few weeks of the year that most people are on some kind of break, traffic was brisk . . . couple dozen new posts per day. 

Then, after the real world kicked in, traffic fell off and the support thread here picked up. 

*shrug* C'est la vie.

The best support option is the easiest one. I thought that the value of being able to build the forum however was needed would be greater than the inconvenience of "yet another forum" registration. I guess not. 

So I asked Ashal, owner of Lovers Lab, to set this forum up and he has graciously done so. It's truly for the better.

I will be taking some time over the next few days to move the tutorials and rebuild the "Official Releases" download library. If you have a mod up hdt.monsto.com, you should move it to here.

That site will stay up for a while as a "portal" for new users. Links, videos, screens... Trinkets, odd n ends . . . that sort of thing.

Archived