LoversCreature Dispell

Marishk

Tried to search for a topic that asked this and didn't find any, so I ask:

Is there a way to make the summoned LoversCreatures go away?  I have no timers for them and they constantly rape or kill my character.  Kinda irritates, so I never use them.  Is there a dispell spell I've not noticed in it or do I just have to kill them like I've been doing?

Tried to search for a topic that asked this and didn't find any' date=' so I ask:

Is there a way to make the summoned LoversCreatures go away?  I have no timers for them and they constantly rape or kill my character.  Kinda irritates, so I never use them.  Is there a dispell spell I've not noticed in it or do I just have to kill them like I've been doing?

[/quote']

There's no Dispel spell or anything that I know of anyway. Would be very useful. And vanilla Dispel doesn't work on them either. I disable them via the console instead.

BTW, if using LoversCreatureExtender you'll get less aggressive summons that act more like ordinary summons (they are in the Player faction).

Guest Donkey

Tried to search for a topic that asked this and didn't find any' date=' so I ask:

[/quote']

It's because there is none. This mod was in it's testing phase, till terrible fate struck and earth quake hit japan then there has not been any new news on this project ever since.

[/quote']

There's no Dispel spell or anything that I know of anyway. Would be very useful. And vanilla Dispel doesn't work on them either. I disable them via the console instead.

BTW, if using LoversCreatureExtender you'll get less aggressive summons that act more like ordinary summons (they are in the Player faction).

Yeah but then we get saddled by those annoying mushrooms and starfish. I remember one time one of the loversbitch kennels was filled to the brim with those things. And that annoying shrill.......unghhh. Anyway how would I remove them from console, use "disable"? 

Guest Donkey

just don't summon them. i never summon them cause their look not nice.

That won't work much. If you use extender part of lovers creatures sometimes there is a chance a stationary one gets spawned right after sex. and if there are any npc around they will activate it and boom hitode or starfish. :D

But i think there is a script on hitode or starfish what it is causing it.

Anyway how would I remove them from console' date=' use \"disable\"?

[/quote']

1. Open the console (the tilde (~) key).

2. Click on the target you want to disable. It's name should turn up on the top.

3. Write "disable" (without quotes).

4. Hit Enter.

5. Done.

But i think there is a script on hitode or starfish what it is causing it.

It's not the script attached to Hitode (female) etc. that causes it as I've tried removing those and they still spawn. I'll try removing the attached scripts for the Hitode Activator etc. instead.

EDIT: No, that wasn't it either. They still spawn - but they don't do anything.

Guest Donkey

I think it's this script.

ScriptName xLoversCreatureExtSummonFunc

ref me
short type
short num

ref refCreature
short count

BEGIN Function { me type num }
set count to 0
while( count < num)
	if( type == 101 )
		set refCreature to me.PlaceAtMe xLoversCreatureExtHitodeActivator 1 0 0
	elseif( type == 102 )
		set refCreature to me.PlaceAtMe xLoversCreatureExtMushroomActivator 1 0 0
	endif
	set count to count + 1
loop
END

This will place an activator hitode or mushroom near you.

just don't summon them. i never summon them cause their look not nice.

It's quite easy to change that with the Construction Set:

1. Open the Construction Set via OBSE (see OBSE readme for details).

2. File > Data > Check LoversCreature.esp (or LoversCreatureExtender.esp if using it). Set as active file (make a backup of it first in case something goes wrong). Click OK.

3. Object Window > Creature > Scroll down to, for example, xLoversOgre > Right-click: Edit > Model. Click Preview to see how it looks. Uncheck ogrearmor.nif. Check Ogre.nif (or other alternatives depending on which mods you're using). Click OK.

4. File > Save.

5. Done.

I think it's this script.

ScriptName xLoversCreatureExtSummonFunc

ref me
short type
short num

ref refCreature
short count

BEGIN Function { me type num }
set count to 0
while( count < num)
	if( type == 101 )
		set refCreature to me.PlaceAtMe xLoversCreatureExtHitodeActivator 1 0 0
	elseif( type == 102 )
		set refCreature to me.PlaceAtMe xLoversCreatureExtMushroomActivator 1 0 0
	endif
	set count to count + 1
loop
END

This will place an activator hitode or mushroom near you.

Yes, that sounds like it. Don't know much about scripts but I guess it would be easy to stop it from actually doing anything? Or is it better to find what triggers the script and remove the reference to it instead?

And speaking of messing with scripts - it shouldn't be that hard to add a Dispel spell that dispels Lovers Creature summons I guess. Hm.

Guest Donkey

it is easier then i thought th hitode has reproductive ability in there spell tab remove that.

ScriptName xLoversCreatureExtHitodeBleedAbilityScript

ref me

short randval

Begin ScriptEffectUpdate

set me to GetSelf

if( me == 0 )

return

endif

if( me.GetDead == 1 || me.GetDisabled == 1 )

return

endif

;精液があるとクリーチャーを産む

set randval to rand 1 100

if( me.GetItemCount xLoversCreatureExtPotionHitodeSperm > 0 )

me.RemoveItemNS xLoversCreatureExtPotionHitodeSperm 1

if( randval <= 50 )

Call xLoversCreatureSummonFunc me 301 0

else

Call xLoversCreatureSummonFunc me 301 1

endif

Call xLoversCreatureExtHitodeBleedRemoveFunc me 1

endif

End

put a ; around these part to uncheck this ability.

if( randval <= 50 )

else

endif

They won't be able to make a new one of them selfs.

it is easier then i thought th hitode has reproductive ability in there spell tab remove that.

Hm' date=' they only have xLoversCreatureLoversTemptationAttack in their spell tab when I check. Which seems to be what lures NPC's to them once spawned.

put a ; around these part to uncheck this ability.

if( randval <= 50 )

else

endif

They won't be able to make a new one of them selfs.

Ah, cool. Thanks! :)

• 4 months later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the number of hitodes and mushrooms was really irritating me. So I started doing something about it... several scripts and a model replace later, this is what I ended up with.

As far as my knowledge of the game goes, the number of activators can really get ridiculous since they're ''clutter'' instead of creature/npc objects.

The changes to the esp significantly reduce the number of hitodes and mushrooms and, more importantly, the number of activators. The activators are actually reduced in two scripts, to 1% the previous spawning and 10% instead of 100%, respectively.

Tested it for a while, and didn't seem to add any instability... might have made things better, in fact. Hard to say since there were a large number of NPCs being--err--busy. (With each other, of course. *I* was an impartial observer. Honest.) During a 2 hour test run, only 1 activator was spawned.

Note the number of hitode/mushroom critters spawns ("bleeds" in the script) is down to 5%. So once an activator is used, the others will still show up. One can still kill mushrooms to gain the weapons and shield, although much more slowly then before.

I didn't change any of the other creature spawns.

I didn't post this in the downloads section as it seemed to be desired by just a few. (If there's interest, I can do one with documentation and changelog.)

I've only included the esp in this attachment.

The model replace mentioned earlier was to replace the mushroom & hitode penis (they were full body mesh/textures) with a futa lower body replacer, simply to stop that awful skeleton issue. The only skeleton that worked with those meshes created a slew of other problems.

PS: Also cleaned up some of the transliterations so some of the messages will make more sense... wasn't something I was focused on so only a few messages were changed.

Edit: Yuni's question reminded me. I had also changed the cores and penis inventory items (the body replacers) so they were no longer quest items. They can be dropped, traded, thrown away whatever. The scripts will automagically requip/replace them though.

Yuni:

Data\Meshes\clothes\Lovers\hitode

Data\Meshes\clothes\Lovers\mushroom

have the models for the various body replacers. Just replace them with something you want, using the same file name, and the scripts will equip the changed item.

May I throw my question into the ring here? I like loverscreatures extender, but ah... I use the Skyrim Khajit out of the modded races, and when it tries to put the 'parasite' on her, the graphic is not there... though it doesn't do it when I turn into a normal khajit either. Her breasts are just gone all the time, and I hate that. I love the parasite itself though, 's what she gets for having sex with a mushroom, and it's kinky. Is there a way to disable the parasite, or... something?

• 2 weeks later...

I like the parasites. I just don't like so many of them. :)

I also had fun with replacing the meshes... for example, with the horse-futa that GSBModder (sp?) posted a while ago. Replacing the parasite body nifs also solved the skeleton issues. (Use the right skeleton for the parasites and have trouble with other things, or use the right skeleton for everything else and have trouble with parasites. Bleah.)

Something I found interesting was replacing the full-body nif for the parasites with just a lower body one (the horse futa in this case) causes the top body to switch to the femaleupperbody from niche/doctor (well, that upperbody is in a few other mods as well) the one with the huge breasts and inverted nipples.

i mentioned in another thread (forgot which one) another way to minimize the impact this mod has (if running joburg) is to both increase the responsibility of the creatures to 90-100 (to greatly lower stalking) and also to remove the AI package and replace it with a generic wandering package so they don't fill up follower slots.

just fyi if someone is thinking about messing around with the mod a bit.

• 1 month later...

i just removed all the scripts on the hitode and mushroom and i had never seen one of them after. tested for many days. no more spawns and everyhing works smoothly.

Hello polluxval, how can we get the modified file?

Is it for Lovers Creature Extender 1.1?

Archived