Mmh, i installed ''slave tats event bridge'', but when i get enslaved no tattoos are applied on my character...

Yup, not up to date with latest slavetats. There is a recompiled version of their scripts some pages back I believe.

Edit: apparently, the recompiled version is not in this topic and I can't be bothered to remember where it was posted. So here is the file you need.

SlaveTatsEventsBridge.7z

Unarchive it and put it in your data/scripts directory.

can you add to key hot to your mod ? :shy:  :shy:  I really like your mod..!

This is my little advice..! I hope you'll take my advice

thank you very much!

I will always support you!

I love requests like this...  a hot key that does what?

convenient Toggle tattoo and Switching Tattoo List !

because Too many files !Use the hotkey Toggle tattoo Very convenient !

Mmh, i installed ''slave tats event bridge'', but when i get enslaved no tattoos are applied on my character...

Yup, not up to date with latest slavetats. There is a recompiled version of their scripts some pages back I believe.

Edit: apparently, the recompiled version it's not in this topic and I can't be bothered to remember where it was posted. So here is the file you need.

attachicon.gifSlaveTatsEventsBridge.7z

Unarchive it and put it in your data/scripts directory.

Yay, Thank you a lot!

hello, I have a problem with SlaveTats

The tattoos for face does not appear in my menu MCM.

Should you install Something to use the facial tattoo ?

You only have to change a parameter in the INI file of NIOverride :

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

Hey, I made a SlaveTats pack of my own and some of my users are having some problems. We've tested using .png instead of .dds images, and it seems to work except in a couple of caves (so far). In Cold Rock Pass and Chillwind Depths, if you reload the game then the .png overlays are only visible when the camera is close to the subject.

I have another person who gets "dots" when they try to use some face overlays. I asked him if he's using the latest version of SlaveTats and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Updating solved a similar problem for another user.

I have my own problems, the .dds files are huge, my pack is 3.45Gb when unzipped, thus the testing with .png instead of .dds files. Also, I have a ton of different overlays and categorizing them is a pain. I'm looking for suggestions on setting up a logical and useful architecture. Last but not least, it takes longer then you'd expect to copy->paste->export even a handful of overlays and I've got potentially thousands. My current solution is just finishing up a representative sample then updating a few at a time when I get the energy to plow through a few more. Any tips on how I can create these faster would be appreciated.

Hey, I installed SlaveTats some weeks ago and downloaded some paks that look good but are too big.. like Body Grafity from Conscripted... have more than 800 tatoos...

How can i see all the tats???

Testing the tats in game is a pain... select each tats for each body part with the mcm console provided with SlaveTats is too slow.. see it with irfanview is not valid because i cant see how overlay in the game body..

Any have a utility or another system more fast???

Hey, I installed SlaveTats some weeks ago and downloaded some paks that look good but are too big.. like Body Grafity from Conscripted... have more than 800 tatoos...

Testing the tats in game is a pain... select each tats for each body part with the mcm console provided with SlaveTats is too slow.. see it with irfanview is not valid because i cant see how overlay in the game body..

Download and install either GIMP or PAINT.NET, then get the DDS file plugin for whichever program you chose. Then you can navigate to the folder containing the DDS file which make those tats and can view the tats. If you want to see them on the body you'll have to load up the DDS for the body and add it as a background layer to the tats.

Download and install either GIMP or PAINT.NET, then get the DDS file plugin for whichever program you chose. Then you can navigate to the folder containing the DDS file which make those tats and can view the tats. If you want to see them on the body you'll have to load up the DDS for the body and add it as a background layer to the tats.

This is nearly the same that view it with irfanview... a manual process that is slow and tedious...

i'm looking for a mod that show it in game... or a external utiliy that can show it over the body... some like nifskope that show the body with textures in 3d like you see it in game but if i add the tatoos to the shadertextureset not show it.. i dont know why..

im having a odd bug happen i apply the tatts to player npc follower they show like normal i save the game for to go to bed or something i then load the game back up the tatts dont show on the body when i load the save up but they still register on the list as applyed

does anyone know whats causing them to remove from body but still show in the applied list when loading the save file ?

This is nearly the same that view it with irfanview... a manual process that is slow and tedious...

i'm looking for a mod that show it in game... or a external utiliy that can show it over the body... some like nifskope that show the body with textures in 3d like you see it in game but if i add the tatoos to the shadertextureset not show it.. i dont know why..

You didn't read or at least understand the whole post, both GIMP and PAINT.NET both allow you to edit DDS files. To get the body behind the tattoo you need to also open up the body texture DDS image. Then you can select that body image and paste in onto the tattoo image but when you do that you want to create a new "layer" of the image and set it as the background so the tattoo image covers the body image instead of the body image covering the tattoo image.

You didn't read or at least understand the whole post, both GIMP and PAINT.NET both allow you to edit DDS files. To get the body behind the tattoo you need to also open up the body texture DDS image. Then you can select that body image and paste in onto the tattoo image but when you do that you want to create a new "layer" of the image and set it as the background so the tattoo image covers the body image instead of the body image covering the tattoo image.

You are talking about image1 and i want image2 but with tatoos. You understand me?

See tatoos like show on the image1 is not helpfull. See tatos in nifscope can be helpfull because is to near to the image in game. And all people know how show the tatoos in game.

post-647651-0-05366000-1473986306_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-56918600-1473986324_thumb.jpg

You are talking about image1 and i want image2 but with tatoos. You understand me?

See tatoos like show on the image1 is not helpfull. See tatos in nifscope can be helpfull because is to near to the image in game. And all people know how show the tatoos in game.

I'm telling you what's available. What you want isn't and if you want it you'll probably have to make it yourself. Sorry but that's the hard truth.

Hi, I have a question. Placed several tatooes on couple NPC's, then go away for a while I saw that tatooes dissappeared. Is it a bug or if you don't see NPC, it tatooes recycle after some time?

im having a odd bug happen i apply the tatts to player npc follower they show like normal i save the game for to go to bed or something i then load the game back up the tatts dont show on the body when i load the save up but they still register on the list as applyed

does anyone know whats causing them to remove from body but still show in the applied list when loading the save file ?

I not have any problem with tatoos... always are here when i load a game... SlaveTats NOT apply each tatoo to each npc when load the game or when change cell... the tatoo configuration of each npc is stored in the save game and automaticaly apply by NiOverride when load the game

Verify that you have enought video memory for show the tats... use gpuz for monitor your video card..

each tatoo in resolution 1024 need 3Mb.. in 2048 need 12Mb.. in 4096 need 48Mb.. (of video memory)

If you are using tatos in 2048, using 10 in your player need 120Mb (of video memory).. if you apply same tats to 10 NPC's need 1.2Gb (of video memory) only for show the tatoos.

Use irfanview to open the dds images of the pack you are using and know what resolution are made...

Hi, I have a question. Placed several tatooes on couple NPC's, then go away for a while I saw that tatooes dissappeared. Is it a bug or if you don't see NPC, it tatooes recycle after some time?

I not have any problem with tatoos... always are here when i load a game... SlaveTats NOT apply each tatoo to each npc when load the game or when change cell... the tatoo configuration of each npc is stored in the save game and automaticaly apply by NiOverride when load the game

Verify that you have enought video memory for show the tats... use gpuz for monitor your video card..

each tatoo in resolution 1024 need 3Mb.. in 2048 need 12Mb.. in 4096 need 48Mb.. (of video memory)

If you are using tatos in 2048, using 10 in your player need 120Mb (of video memory).. if you apply same tats to 10 NPC's need 1.2Gb (of video memory) only for show the tatoos.

Use irfanview to open the dds images of the pack you are using and know what resolution are made...

i use the bodystocking from the B3lisario-stockings pack i havent had that issue until i updated slavetats to try to fix a diffrent tattoo pack that had face problems face problems didnt get fixed and after updating slavetats i have that problem of the bodys suddenly not having tattoo on when loading a save even though they are registered as on in mcm

NEED BETA TESTERS

Hey.. i make a mod for SlaveTats.. SlaveTats Magic Manager(STMM)

Features:
Store unlimited diferent configurations of tattoos applied to Player (supporting SlaveTats and RaceMenu tattoos)
Apply any stored configuration to Player or NPC with a spell (including SlaveTats and RaceMenu tattoos)
Steal tattoos applied to NPC and appy to Player for modify, store and reapply
Show stored configuration sequentially pressing keys(next and back)
Show all tatoos of a section sequentially pressing keys(next and back)
Delete stored configuration
Clear NPC

All features are working on my computer, but is my first public mod, and i want some people test it before open to public.

Send me a private message if you want be beta tester of STMM.

Thanks.

Edit: Skyrim time pased from image2 to image3 = 6 Minutes... Look it... (Near 30 or 40 seconds of real time)

post-647651-0-45163900-1474154652_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-61075900-1474154670_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-04186100-1474154678_thumb.jpg

Make a BSA is not too complicated... you only need follow these steps:

1 - You need a ESP: Open creation kit and click File->Save type the name of the BSA and you get the ESP for the BSA. The ESP only need the header. This force the game to read the corresponding BSA. If you not have creation kit, you can use one of the existing with the game. Make a copy of HighResTexturePack01.esp and rename it to match the name of your BSA.

2 - Make a BSA: Learn how to use the archive.exe included with the game. Are a lot of tutorials and like all things is try and error.

3 - The JSON files must be OUT the bsa. NOT include your JSON files in the BSA. When you make the ZIP file put your esp and the bsa in SKYRIM\DATA and the JSON file in SKYRIM\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\slavetats

The in_bsa is a NEW field inside the JSON file. When activating this field SlaveTats read the texture from the BSA. Example:

[

{"name": "Fist Hole (ass)", "section":"Anal", "texture":"anal\\ass_fist_hole.dds", "area":"Body"},
    {"name": "Anal Slut", "section":"Anal", "texture":"anal\\butt_anal_slut_raz.dds", "area":"Body", "credit":"Raziel_br","in_bsa":1},
    {"name": "Butt Slut", "section":"Anal", "texture":"anal\\butt_butt_slut_zqzqz.dds", "area":"Body", "credit":"zqzqz","in_bsa":0},
]

The first record not have the field in_bsa and slavetats suppose the texture file is located inside the slavetats directory.

The second record have the field in_bsa active = 1 and the texture file is read from the bsa file.

The next record have the field in_bsa not active = 0 and the texture file is read from the slavetats directory.

Thank you for this crucial update. I hope it helps win some extra HDD space, motivating modders to pack their textures into bsa files.

Though I kinda wonder how the process of loading some ~60 mb texture from an archive will affect Skyrim performance.

I still recommend using folder compression instead. Adding an unnecessary ESP to enable compression doesn't seem like a good idea, when you can get the same benefit without the ESP by turning on folder compression for the SlaveTats data folder. I like that we can install an arbitrary number of tat packs without filling up the load order.

That said, some people have asked very strongly for this, so here you go and you're welcome.

You don't really need a dummy .esp. Obviously Mod Organizer users can just load the archive directly, but as far as I'm aware Skyrim still loads .bsa files like FNV (not FO4, which changed the system) and just loads any .bsa with a matching .esp name. In other words, naming the .bsa SlaveTats - random tat pack.bsa should suffice to get it loaded properly.

You don't really need a dummy .esp. Obviously Mod Organizer users can just load the archive directly, but as far as I'm aware Skyrim still loads .bsa files like FNV (not FO4, which changed the system) and just loads any .bsa with a matching .esp name. In other words, naming the .bsa SlaveTats - random tat pack.bsa should suffice to get it loaded properly.

Most tat packs do not have a .esp file, and don't need one.

Edit: And while MO users (such as myself) don't need the .esp, if you're planning on distributing a tat pack in a .bsa, you have to include a .esp too for all the non-MO users.

It's really not ideal, unless you're making a more complex mod that needs a .esp anyway.