Personally, I would revert back to your previous version of rm/nio, and load a save from before you upgraded to the new version of rm/nio, and move on.  If the new version is necessary, I would start a new character.  Not seeing any other options until (and maybe even IF) the problem is fixed.

It doesn't fix it, even on a new character. Slavetats and Racemenu are nearly incompatible now. She did an update to try and fix the issue, but I'm guessing the reason she (mod author, is it a he?) can't reproduce the issue, is because she doesn't use slavetats, and if I mention an LL mod over on the nexus, I will either be banned, or told that it's our problem. I can no longer have slavetats and ANY bodypaint from racemenu, which SUCKS, because racemenu is how I put the hearts and black nipples on my character that I turn into Yuni! Rawr, fuck.

Edit: I'm going to try racemenu one last time, this time without slavetats. It's one of my FAVORITE mods, but other mods that are more updated will not work without an update NIOverride from Racemenu. Poo.

It doesn't fix it, even on a new character. Slavetats and Racemenu are nearly incompatible now. She did an update to try and fix the issue, but I'm guessing the reason she (mod author, is it a he?) can't reproduce the issue, is because she doesn't use slavetats, and if I mention an LL mod over on the nexus, I will either be banned, or told that it's our problem. I can no longer have slavetats and ANY bodypaint from racemenu, which SUCKS, because racemenu is how I put the hearts and black nipples on my character that I turn into Yuni! Rawr, fuck.

Expired is on LL.  There is a thread for RaceMenu here on LL (use the search - it's a wonderful thing...) and you can post questions there.

For anyone thinking of reverting to an old version of RaceMenu, it wont work. I reverted to 3.2.2 which was the version I was on before I upgraded to 3.4, and it was working fine on 3.2.2 before I upgraded. The save/cosave/Papyrus files themselves seem corrupted.

The obvious question is:  after downgrading, did you open an old save that was saved using that version, or were you trying to open a current save that was made with the newer version?  As I quoted from expired:

One thing to note is you WILL lose settings if you made a save game on 3.4+, reverted RM, then tried to load that newer save. The save format has changed and is NOT forwards compatible, only backwards compatible.

Anyone having problems with the NYINEGY-makeup, the toe nail paints for cbbe (both feet) shows up as black no matter what color i choose, ive looked at it closer in racemenu and i see the color i chose but the black im seems to be this odd tessellation pattern anyway to fix this?

On the disappearing tats, I too have just discovered this issue as of yesterday.... one day after I upgraded the NIO plugin.

I'm just an ECE user however.

​Very weird though.

​Meaning, when I discovered my removed tats yesterday, first thing I assumed was a bad save file.

​Deleted all my saves completely and started a new fresh game from the start.

​Reapplied all my tats when I got inside Helgen, saved the game, reloaded... and the Tats were gone again.

Like others, I discovered that by re-entering the MCM menu, and making any tat change, they all were re-applied no problem.

​But, as soon as I reload...like others have said, they all disappear again until I re-enter the MCM menu for the tat options.

​Anyway, went to the Nexus site for the NetImmerse Override mod to see if anyone there is having an issue, and saw one post only regarding the very same thing. That user is also just an ECE user as well... and also tried a new game as well with the same results as myself.

​I hope it's figured out. Although it's not a "game-breaker", it's kinda annoying having to reapply the tats at every restart.

Experiencing a weird issue when I try to apply lipstick to female npcs. All other face tattoos work fine.

The whole face textures all turn into muti color blocks. Screenie attached to show what I am talking about. The body type is CBBE v3.4f.

One suspicion is that there was a change in cbbe 3.4d to make the lips less shiny. This only happens on my profile with the cbbe body. 

Using RaceMenu 3.4.4 with its included nio. Not using ece.post-722573-0-78998000-1444804816_thumb.jpg

Experiencing a weird issue when I try to apply lipstick to female npcs. All other face tattoos work fine.

The whole face textures all turn into muti color blocks. Screenie attached to show what I am talking about. The body type is CBBE v3.4f.

One suspicion is that there was a change in cbbe 3.4d to make the lips less shiny. This only happens on my profile with the cbbe body. 

Using RaceMenu 3.4.4 with its included nio. Not using ece.attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Well, that ain't right.

Usually when I see something like this, my first thought is that the specific texture file you're using is messed up.

Using RaceMenu 3.4.4 with its included nio. Not using ece.attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Well, that ain't right.

Usually when I see something like this, my first thought is that the specific texture file you're using is messed up.

I thought so too, so I deleted that whole makeup pack folder and its json file and redownloaded NYINEGY-makeup-2014-08-16, and tried again, and still the same thing.

On the disappearing tats, I too have just discovered this issue as of yesterday...

Same. Please check if yor missing tats will appear after a cell change, without an mcm trick.

This looks like an issue i reported to Expired back in rm v2, then he fixed it. Might be a regression.

On the disappearing tats, I too have just discovered this issue as of yesterday...

Same. Please check if yor missing tats will appear after a cell change, without an mcm trick.

This looks like an issue i reported to Expired back in rm v2, then he fixed it. Might be a regression.

Came back to update my post ;)

​But to answer your question, no.... I tried everything possible to correct it. Cell changes, MCM, the ini itself... nothing worked.

​Originally, I reverted to a previous NetImmerse version to get away from the annoyance.

However, ​Expired released a new version of NetImmerse Override to correct this issue a day or so ago (well, not sure if it was ONLY to correct this, but whatever....it worked). 

​Good luck.

Due to a bug in another plugin, I now have tattoos stuck on my character that can't be removed (greyed out in mcm menu). Is there anyway to remove those?

Are you using RaceMenu?  If so, try doing a showracemenu through the console (as long as your aren't a vampire - showracemenu can mess adversely affect vampire PCs).  You should be able to remove the tats through the normal RaceMenu interface (they may be listed strangely as they are applied by another mod and not through RaceMenu).  Set to 'default' or another tat.  Make sure to do this in an interior/sparsely populated cell.  I have no clue what the other mod that applies the tat is looking for, but removing it through RaceMenu should work - unless the mod is tracking tat applications internally instead of looking for a tat name, then this may be for naught and you should discuss it in the thread of the mod that applied the tat in the first place.  If it is quest related in that mod, you also may have to manually set a quest stage (again, go to that other thread).

I searched through the Slave Tats texture packs and opened them by Photoshop, but I could not find any sets for whip marks (butt area especially). Have I missed them somehow or is there really no whip mark set available yet ?

I know that Zaz Animation Pack has some and the (still somewhat unfnished and buggy) Paradise Hall mod on Nexus has some, but I believe just as effects/decals, not as an overlay texture like for tattoos in Race Menue. 

any chances for whip mark pack for SlaveTats?

Now your char gets non-disappearing (as opposed to decals) SlaveTats whipscars with 10% chance when being whipped with ZAP-based canes/crops. They go only to 100 so far, mostly representing ass, boob and pussy whipping. (see screens a few posts above)

They are UNP, so if the texture is not compatible with UNP you'll likely get some kind of garbage.

v0.17 here  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48963-gross-obnoxious-3d-growing-hair-unp/

I just changed the layout of my tat folder and now I need all my users to nuke the old folder and create a new one.

Has anyone written an FOMOD/Bain wizard that automates such deletions? I figure it'll be much easier in the long run.

Not to my knowledge. I bet you'll get some downloads if you make one, though.

I hope this isn't a common problem that's been solved in depth before. I really don't know what search term to use to describe it, and I don't feel like digging through 90+ pages of posts to find it. I'm lazy like that :P

This has to do with the Bimbo tats from the Sexlab Hormones mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/416-sexlab-hormones-2015-07-17/) but I've had this problem with some other tattoos as well. The screenshot provided is for the Bimbo tats, but I have similar graphical errors when applying some other tats to the Head/Hands/Feet. The body is CBBE, the body textures are Fair Skin Complexion (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/). Even when I change the Bimbo body files in Hormones to use a CBBE body, I get the same issues. I do have my graphics set to very low, my computer isn't the best. Could that be what's causing it? Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change? Or is this something I'm just going to have to live with due to low rez graphics?

I had this texture problem before. here's a fix i cooked up: slavetats texture fix (also at the bottom)

I basicaly halved the face textures' resolution of the tattoos in question down to 512x512 pixels. i'm not sure if this will work for everyone, try other texture resolutions and see what sticks.

the 2048x2048 texture resolution also worked for me.

slavetats texture fix.rar

I hope this isn't a common problem that's been solved in depth before. I really don't know what search term to use to describe it, and I don't feel like digging through 90+ pages of posts to find it. I'm lazy like that :P

This has to do with the Bimbo tats from the Sexlab Hormones mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/416-sexlab-hormones-2015-07-17/) but I've had this problem with some other tattoos as well. The screenshot provided is for the Bimbo tats, but I have similar graphical errors when applying some other tats to the Head/Hands/Feet. The body is CBBE, the body textures are Fair Skin Complexion (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/). Even when I change the Bimbo body files in Hormones to use a CBBE body, I get the same issues. I do have my graphics set to very low, my computer isn't the best. Could that be what's causing it? Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change? Or is this something I'm just going to have to live with due to low rez graphics?

I had this texture problem before. here's a fix i cooked up: slavetats texture fix (also at the bottom)

I basicaly halved the face textures' resolution of the tattoos in question down to 512x512 pixels. i'm not sure if this will work for everyone, try other texture resolutions and see what sticks.

Appreciate your effort. My issue is specifically with the lipstick options from the NYINEGY-makeup-2014-08-16. There are two kinds of Makeup downloads. The one you supplied a fix for is the other kind.

I came up with another guess as to the cause of my issue. Could it be [Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048 setting in my skse.ini ? Perhaps this nyinegy pack isnt updated to be compatible with that setting ?

Appreciate your effort. My issue is specifically with the lipstick options from the NYINEGY-makeup-2014-08-16. There are two kinds of Makeup downloads. The one you supplied a fix for is the other kind.

I came up with another guess as to the cause of my issue. Could it be [Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048 setting in my skse.ini ? Perhaps this nyinegy pack isnt updated to be compatible with that setting ?

i somehow managed to ignore the nyinegy pack. i did the same fix on it, tested, and it worked for me.

every other tattoo that pertained to the face and feet had the same text resolutions i applied to these. which seems to work out alright. maybe when nyinegy made the pack, they had something enabled that allowed them to use 1024 sized textures.

NYINEGY-makeup-fix.rar