• 2 weeks later...

Recently installed more nasty animals and then tried to install this mod, unfortunatley can't get them to work together due to the meta.ini file conflicting, which seems to leave one of the mods dead in the water. Is there any workaround or anythign I could do to get both of these mods to play nicely together?

I have a request: Can someone make a bushy armpit hair tattoo?

There are lots of pubic hair mod, but armpit hair is quite hard to see.. especially as a tattoo, not as a body texture.

Yes I know it won't be seen a lot anyway during normal gameplay, but it would be quite interesting piece of detail for various poses... and screenshots.

Sorry for posting a weird request, and if anyone is willing to make this... thank you. 

Recently installed more nasty animals and then tried to install this mod, unfortunatley can't get them to work together due to the meta.ini file conflicting, which seems to leave one of the mods dead in the water. Is there any workaround or anythign I could do to get both of these mods to play nicely together?

If you're using Mod Organizer, meta.ini won't conflict, and if you're not, it doesn't matter at all.

There are lots of pubic hair mod, but armpit hair is quite hard to see.. especially as a tattoo, not as a body texture.

Yes I know it won't be seen a lot anyway during normal gameplay, but it would be quite interesting piece of detail for various poses... and screenshots.

Sorry for posting a weird request, and if anyone is willing to make this... thank you. 

Why do you want armpit hair in 2D?

post-127324-0-83542600-1429945883_thumb.jpg
post-127324-0-10644000-1429945870_thumb.jpg

Personal fetish. Just it....

Can slavetats have multiple colors in one tattoo/texture? Like black and red?

Hey, I've got the same question.

I know it can be done, because several tattoos can have multiple colors like that (I'm thinking Dibellan Defender specifically here), but how is it done? I don't think I'm understanding the contents of that particular .json file...

Can slavetats have multiple colors in one tattoo/texture? Like black and red?

Hey, I've got the same question.

I know it can be done, because several tattoos can have multiple colors like that (I'm thinking Dibellan Defender specifically here), but how is it done? I don't think I'm understanding the contents of that particular .json file...

You just create the tatoos with the colors you want. There's only one 'special' color code, #444544, which is an odd greenish grey that you won't want to use. Any other color comes across exactly as you see it when you're making the tattoo.

omg, looks like she ran through a briar patch XD

I looked around a little and didn't see an exact answer.

If I want to use all those extra mod packs, do I have to run each plugin, or can I drag and drop their texture files in with yours so I can help my plugin load a bit? It seems like I could, but I don't know if Slavetats can only recognize yours or whatever.

ive asked around but no answers so far, figured this was the best place to ask, does anyone know where to get some tatts or a mod of ANY kind that (still prefer tatts) that will give stitched up scars like the ones in this pic? i need them so badly for a RP character to make a story and i cant find anything like it anywhere.

post-600691-0-47072700-1430420202_thumb.jpeg

I have Isolated my bloated save game file size to Jcontainers and slavetats.   When I deactivate slave tats the file size does not increase, even with Jcontainers running. With slavetats activated my save game file almost doubles each save.

I have Isolated my bloated save game file size to Jcontainers and slavetats.   When I deactivate slave tats the file size does not increase, even with Jcontainers running. With slavetats activated my save game file almost doubles each save.

I had the same thing..bloated save from slavetats .. I had to ditch that save and go back to a save before the bloat and i havent got the problem with slavetats  since  I was using the mod very much (to much) now im more reluctant i use only a few tatoos.

Sorry cannot be at more help as to the reason your save is bloated

Try the tec thread with a logfile

I have seen that with slavetats activated my save file size increases. When I deactivate it I goes back to normal and the tats are still visable.   What I have been doing then is activating slave tats on npcs I wish to keep, then deactivating the mod

All of which is weird because Slavetats does nothing when you're not interacting with the MCM. No code is even running.

Yes, but what about the memory structures created and used by the mod to catalog all the tats?  If those are created new onload but never released then there could be an ongoing increase in the memory usage.

(Just shooting in the dark for a possible reason here).

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think I found a bug with the simple_add_tattoo API. I tried to convert my existing code to the new high level API as suggested in the description page, but I was unable to apply a tattoo to a NPC using simple_add_tattoo.

After pulling my hairs out for a while, I found it returns prematurely at the following line:

if JArray.count(matches) > 0
    JValue.cleanPool("SlaveTatsHighLevel")
    return false    
endif

It seems to check if a matching tattoo exists, but in that case, shouldn't it be '<= 0' instead?

By the way, could you add the 'silence' option to the 'simple_add_tattoo' function as well? Without that option, I need to call 'synchronize_tattoos' manually if I want to bulk apply tattoos without showing a notification, but in that case, it becomes the invoker's reponsibility to clean up the "SlaveTatsHighLevel" pool, which seems to be a bit awkward.

Thanks in advance!

Hmm, i'll have to keep an eye on my save file size, I just recently installed Slavetats last week. But looking so far, i don't see any major change in save game size.   A save from 2 years ago was 22,980k  and my latest is 23,181k  so only a difference of 201k.  And i probably have about 100 more mods now than 2 years ago LOL.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think I found a bug with the simple_add_tattoo API. I tried to convert my existing code to the new high level API as suggested in the description page, but I was unable to apply a tattoo to a NPC using simple_add_tattoo.

After pulling my hairs out for a while, I found it returns prematurely at the following line:

if JArray.count(matches) > 0
    JValue.cleanPool("SlaveTatsHighLevel")
    return false    
endif

It seems to check if a matching tattoo exists, but in that case, shouldn't it be '<= 0' instead?

By the way, could you add the 'silence' option to the 'simple_add_tattoo' function as well? Without that option, I need to call 'synchronize_tattoos' manually if I want to bulk apply tattoos without showing a notification, but in that case, it becomes the invoker's reponsibility to clean up the "SlaveTatsHighLevel" pool, which seems to be a bit awkward.

Thanks in advance!

It's counting the number of matches. If the # of matches is larger than 0, that means it already exists, so it returns.  Code looks right to me.