Okay, updated with a grid.
post-462261-0-39613500-1426969791_thumb.jpg

FILE REMOVED: See here instead.

When making your tattoo with the grid, it'll probably be easiest to just put a random blob somewhere you think is in the right position approximately, then move it to fit, because most of the numbers on the character's skin in-game will not be visible.

So for example, if you want a breast tattoo, take the grid line:
post-462261-0-11998200-1426969813_thumb.jpg
Put a blob where you think the breasts might be:
post-462261-0-99475200-1426969833_thumb.jpg
Test it in-game, then move and shape the blob around until it fits the right position:
post-462261-0-06509300-1426969855_thumb.jpg
Find your coordinates:
post-462261-0-46387000-1426969876_thumb.jpg
Then twiddle with the tattoo until it fits how you wanted it. You might need to stretch or twist certain parts of your flat tattoo if you're putting it on something particularly curved.

Also included a couple different horseshoes, because the first one was a bit shit. Then again, they're ALL a bit shit, because I'm not an artist.

post-462261-0-20148700-1426969694_thumb.jpg
post-462261-0-02893800-1426969717_thumb.jpg
post-462261-0-63232900-1426969739_thumb.jpg
post-462261-0-34924400-1426969762_thumb.jpg

I also tried my hand at a khajiit stripe texture, but it's not good at all.
post-462261-0-74619400-1426969981_thumb.jpgpost-462261-0-17754300-1426970010_thumb.jpg
Certainly helps highlight how body parts fit together, though, doesn't it? :)

EDIT: I should note that I'm using Kendo's Jiggly body, which I believe is based on UNP. These tattoos will probably all look funky on other bodies.
However, the gridlines (and horizontal/vertical line bits) should be fine for pretty much any body type, since they're not relying on actual body textures, they're just straight lines.

The biggest problem I'm running into is finding the "seam" on the side of the body.  There's alot of overlap (or underlap, really) in the texture, so finding the border is a little tricky.

After my second in-game check i'm 3 inches (scale) off.  I can work with that  ;)

I'm using Kendo's Jiggly too.  High five for same body!

The biggest problem I'm running into is finding the "seam" on the side of the body.  There's alot of overlap (or underlap, really) in the texture, so finding the border is a little tricky.

After my second in-game check i'm 3 inches (scale) off.  I can work with that  ;)

I'm using Kendo's Jiggly too.  High five for same body!

Finding seams is a problem, yep.

So maybe this might help...

I added a new grid that has numbers every five steps rather than just on the edges. Really, I should have done that to start with. Makes finding positions of things a hell of a lot easier.

See:

post-462261-0-35623600-1427005696_thumb.jpg

So finding seams on the butt, for example:

post-462261-0-08956500-1427005624_thumb.jpg

Becomes easier. Looks like the butt seams are approximately here:

post-462261-0-33618300-1427005662_thumb.jpg

FILE REMOVED: The easter-egg hunt contines...

To see where the seam is in-game so you can work with it in a texture editor, you might need to use a pose mod... for example, the side-of-body seam would be a lot easier to see if your character raises her arms.

Moin,

If you want to make seamless Tattoos:

1. Download and install latest blender(2.7x)
2. Download nif-plugin alpha from niftools site.
install...

Make a folder for your work.
copy femalebody_1, head(if have one), hands feet. in that directory.
make the \textures\actors\character\female directorys in that folder.
copy all the female relevant texture files in there.

Start blender.
Import Body, head, feets etc.
You should downscale all the imorted nifs. 0.025 did it for me.

Pics:

post-70730-0-55309600-1427013462_thumb.jpgpost-70730-0-45302100-1427013464_thumb.jpgpost-70730-0-61307500-1427013466_thumb.jpg

Even if you created a tattoo with that grid, blender may help top solve some issues.

In  texture paint you can smoothen, smear etc. especially work on the seams.

May spare you a lot of time.

You can project a tattoo(image/invert it) on body parts and place them where you want.

I am testing it now... as soon as i have time i do detailed tutorial inthe tut section of LL.

Moin Oli

*Body is uunp*

New Example screenshot and tattoo:

post-70730-0-16801500-1427023459_thumb.jpg

post-70730-0-06204000-1427023462_thumb.jpg

dds

Slom-Cor-slot-2048.dds

i tryed downloading denail tats again but still give a blue body :( any idea why it isnt working for me ?

Not really. I can tell you that the blueness is what the Skyrim engine does when we ask it to apply a texture that it can't find, or can't read. When that happens, it inverts the color of the model, probably as a way to give feedback to the engine coders, to help with their debugging.

So, for whatever reason, your Skyrim isn't finding the tattoo texture file. How and why, I don't know... your problem seems unique.

Slave tats works with custom race, even if it has it`s own meshes and texture(in different files). But if .nif file has two NiTriShape it only aplies for the first.

Is there a way to apply it to second NiTriShape? Or is there a way to add more area ("Calves" for example)?

Slave tats works with custom race, even if it has it`s own meshes and texture(in different files). But if .nif file has two NiTriShape it only aplies for the first.

Is there a way to apply it to second NiTriShape? Or is there a way to add more area ("Calves" for example)?

If the mesh is that weird... proobably not. I haven't looked into it, but I don't know of any way to target unusual nodes.

For the second part of the question, it's already possible to put tattoos on calves, though the UV distortion is pretty bad there. It just falls under the body category.

For the second part of the question, it's already possible to put tattoos on calves, though the UV distortion is pretty bad there. It just falls under the body category.

Yeah in vanilla body it`s true, but when  "calves" is other NiTriShape and has own texture, it`s either body or calves. Well another great idea goes south. Thanks anyway.

You can project a tattoo(image/invert it) on body parts and place them where you want.

I am testing it now... as soon as i have time i do detailed tutorial inthe tut section of LL.

Can you post the link to that tutorial? It seems like I searched everywhere, but can't google any decent info. on a subject like  'project 2D image onto 3D surface'

Though, that might be an answer, IDK

Moin,

If you want to make seamless Tattoos:

1. Download and install latest blender(2.7x)

2. Download nif-plugin alpha from niftools site.

install...

Make a folder for your work.

copy femalebody_1, head(if have one), hands feet. in that directory.

make the \textures\actors\character\female directorys in that folder.

copy all the female relevant texture files in there.

Start blender.

Import Body, head, feets etc.

You should downscale all the imorted nifs. 0.025 did it for me.

Pics:

attachicon.gifB-test-paint-04.jpgattachicon.gifB-test-paint-03.jpgattachicon.gifB-test-paint-02.jpgattachicon.gifB-test-paint-01.jpg

Even if you created a tattoo with that grid, blender may help top solve some issues.

In  texture paint you can smoothen, smear etc. especially work on the seams.

May spare you a lot of time.

Moin Oli

*Body is uunp*

New Example screenshot and tattoo:

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot11.jpg

dds

attachicon.gifSlom-Cor-slot-2048.dds

Step-by-step guide will very much be appreciated, since I cannot even open .dds file with both blender 2.74 and 2.49b... I tried youtube-guides to install python, nif plugins and stuffs, but somehow it is impossible for me to make it work.

Step-by-step guide will very much be appreciated, since I cannot even open .dds file with both blender 2.74 and 2.49b... I tried youtube-guides to install python, nif plugins and stuffs, but somehow it is impossible for me to make it work.

blender creates png..

So just use gimp to convert them to dds.

You have to download the dds plugin for gimp.

Moin

Oli

blender creates png..

So just use gimp to convert them to dds.

You have to download the dds plugin for gimp.

Moin

Oli

Aye, I can do gimp part, but part before that - opening skin texture file and 'folding' it into 3D model is a mystery to me.

Ok i have tried installing this as carefully as possible all is fine no errors apear or anything but the target and sections, tat,ect boxs are empty the only things that work are the color picker rest are just empty i installed other tat packs to see if that was the problem but it wasn't and i have eveything including the latest SKSE. But i don't know if its because i use UNPB so if you can some what help me that would be awesome.

I ran across something a little confusing this morning when I ran a ASCU8 virus scan this morning.  ASC quarantined a dds file from one of the files on the download page; specifically: 

Steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod organizer\Downloads\Doomsman-denial.7z=>textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/Denial/Dontcum.dds

The strange part is that it only quarantined the file in the archive contained in the downloads folder, but not the installed mod in the mods folder.  This also happened with two of The Coenaculi SlaveTats archives as well; .dds files only.

I added the files to the Whitelist, but does any know why these .dds files would be flagged in the first place?  :blink:

I have a small request: 

Is it possible to add "skin color" support to the color palette? 

Sadly, it doesn't seem to be possible to change which values are presented by the MCM color picker.

In the Succubus Quest mod is a "use skin color" function in MCM. 

I have a small request: 

Is it possible to add "skin color" support to the color palette? 

Sadly, it doesn't seem to be possible to change which values are presented by the MCM color picker.

In the Succubus Quest mod is a "use skin color" function in MCM. 

Oh, I see what you mean. Okay, but... why?