19 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

You can have two diferent problems in that image.

Problem 1 can be caused by missing mipmaps in the tats.

Problem 2 can be caused by ilumination mod or ENB effects.

For the problem 1 you can use Ordenador for generate the MipMaps. Download it, and run it over your SlaveTats folder for process all yours tats. Select ONLY the option for generate MipMaps. NOT use the first 3 options for compress the textures => DISABLE IT, because are enabled by default. The compression can break the tats textures and can create squares and low resolution tats that look weird.

For the problem 2 you can disable ENB, by default pressing CRTL+F12, for see if the problem is caused by ENB. In that case, revise the ENB configuration or search for another ENB preset. If the problem is not caused by ENB revise the iluminations mods, disable it and load the savegame for see if the problem is solved.

If your problem persist request help again.

I run my ENB very close to vanilla, and occasionally I still get this.  What kind of tweaks would help resolve the problem?  It usually only happens in building corners or from certain angles.  Rotating the camera tends to fix it, but from some angles it will keep flashing.  Or is that a different issue?

I'm not sure what MipMaps are/do, but it would seem I have them as needed for my textures.

24 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I run my ENB very close to vanilla, and occasionally I still get this.  What kind of tweaks would help resolve the problem?  It usually only happens in building corners or from certain angles.  Rotating the camera tends to fix it, but from some angles it will keep flashing.  Or is that a different issue?

I'm not sure what MipMaps are/do, but it would seem I have them as needed for my textures.

Theorically, the textures must not "flashing" and that make me think in ilumination problem.

But the definition of "flashing" is very ambiguous. For me, "flashing" is similar to flikering. Is a texture that rapidly change and can stop making the flikering when move the camera or the player.

Normally, that is an ilumination problem.

But the black textures, normally, are caused by faulting MipMaps. For identify a MipMap problem move the camera from far to near the texture. If you see small triangles and the texture look near perfect when the camera is near but change to black when you move the camera far is a MipMap problem with 100% security.

Faulting MipMaps cause a lot of problems in the game, from black textures to low performance because the game must generate the MipMaps on the fly ussing CPU and consuming RAM and that can derive in lag, stutering, frame drops, microfreezes...

First, be sure all yours textures have MipMaps. Run Ordenador and look if solve the problem.

If persist we must search in other side.

7 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Theorically, the textures must not "flashing" and that make me think in ilumination problem.

But the definition of "flashing" is very ambiguous. For me, "flashing" is similar to flikering. Is a texture that rapidly change and can stop making the flikering when move the camera or the player.

Normally, that is an ilumination problem.

But the black textures, normally, are caused by faulting MipMaps. For identify a MipMap problem move the camera from far to near the texture. If you see small triangles and the texture look near perfect when the camera is near but change to black when you move the camera far is a MipMap problem with 100% security.

Faulting MipMaps cause a lot of problems in the game, from black textures to low performance because the game must generate the MipMaps on the fly ussing CPU and consuming RAM and that can derive in lag, stutering, frame drops, microfreezes...

First, be sure all yours textures have MipMaps. Run Ordenador and look if solve the problem.

If persist we must search in other side.

Based on this I don't have a MipMap problem.  I'm still not sure what mipmaps are, but textures generally look good from far away and up close.  I have on occasion gotten the triangle issue, but that's even without slavetats and might be ENB related given how and when and how it occurs.  In general, usually only during animation sequences in a cramped area, areas with a lot of changes in shading (like outdoors but near 3 oddly spaced trees) or outside of animations if many DD items are equipped to NPCs (and even then super rarely).

Might just be coincidence of an overburdened system though.  It is a very rare problem for me.  Rare enough that I can't reproduce it on demand.  For every 100 NPCs with DD equipped, one might experience some flickering when I reload an area.

6 hours ago, Aki K said:

I'm still not sure what mipmaps are

Skyrim use textures in DDS format because have the MipMap capacity that allow store inside the same file the same image in diferent resolutions. In that way, the game only need load one file for get all the diferent resolutions for all the diferent LOD (Level Of Detail) and not need have diferent textures files in diferent resolutions. One single DDS file with MipMap have, inside it, all the posible sizes and resolutions of the same image.

6 hours ago, Aki K said:

It is a very rare problem for me.  Rare enough that I can't reproduce it on demand.

The first thing we need to control a problem is reproduce it.

If only happend in random and strange circunstances is very dificult locate and solve the problem.

9 hours ago, Albino34 said:

So there are like 50 files, which one do i have to download if i want the merta assassin tattoos? and does this work for Femboy Race reborn?

Merta Assassin tattos are not from slavetats.  You can find the files here alongside the armor mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195?tab=files

In theory any slavetat can be applied to any body type, but if it isn't the same bodytype as the one the tat was designed for, it might be off or distorted.

20 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I just started using slave run and S.L.U.T.S. there are so many files here, how do I know which ones to choose?

I also use Sanguine, DCL and other mods.

I use LE by the way.

Thanks

You need the base Slavetats mod (which I believe is "SlaveTats-1.2.3.7z").  Everything else is just options for specific tats, and one file is a chinese translation of the mod.

You can also check out the link in my signature for additional tats designed by me.

So, upon trying to access the SlaveTats menu in MCM, it claims that it needs JContainers version 3 or higher, and that I don't have JContainers installed. I do have JContainers installed, however, and according to the mod page it's version 4.1.12. I use Special Edition.

I don't know very much about programming, modding, or anything like that, so I don't know what to do.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:22 AM, Aki K said:

Merta Assassin tattos are not from slavetats.  You can find the files here alongside the armor mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195?tab=files

In theory any slavetat can be applied to any body type, but if it isn't the same bodytype as the one the tat was designed for, it might be off or distorted.

It says that to get the merta assassin slave tat repack thing i need slave tats and all of its requirements. Which file is that? Its not all of them right?

2 hours ago, Albino34 said:

It says that to get the merta assassin slave tat repack thing i need slave tats and all of its requirements. Which file is that? Its not all of them right?

That's the SlaveTats-1.2.3.7z or SlaveTatsSE-1.3.0.7z file, RaceMenu, JContainers, SkyUI, and SKSE.

9 hours ago, Albino34 said:

That's odd.  I've been using the Merta tattoos through racemenu way before I even discovered slave tats.  And it isn't listed as a requirement.  Or is there another mod page somewhere that made them into slavetats?  If so, I'm interested.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:00 AM, GenioMaestro said:

NO... For Special Edition you must run Cathedral Assets Optimizer

Hmm, I've tried disabling ENB, removing all illumination mods, reinstalling my body mod (CBBE advanced), removing all extra skins, and running Cathedral Assets Optimizer and I still get the textures that flicker black when updating before settling into the correct texture and displaying just fine.  

Any other ideas?  :(

20 hours ago, no_way said:

Hmm, I've tried disabling ENB, removing all illumination mods, reinstalling my body mod (CBBE advanced), removing all extra skins, and running Cathedral Assets Optimizer and I still get the textures that flicker black when updating before settling into the correct texture and displaying just fine.  

Any other ideas?  :(

Re-install, one by one, using mod organizer, that way you can easily enable/disable mods until you know which one is causing the problem.... more specifically the flickering issue sounds like some missing facegen data (probably textures, but maybe meshes too)...