1 hour ago, Aki K said:

I'm not sure.  I don't think slavetats is supposed to be able to change the haircolor.

However, you did say something that gives me a few guesses.  You said you installed all 3 (nioverride, racemenu, skse).  You probably know what I'm about to say, but just to make sure I'm going to mention it anyway.

1.  SKSE doesn't install like a regular mod.  It has it's own process you don't use a mod manager to install it.  You also have to run the game from SKSE not the usual launcher.  You probably know that at this point, but then again nobody explained that to me and I had to figure it the hard way.  Just to be safe I'll mention it.

2.  You might have a double install of nioverride.  The most recent versions of racemenu come with nioverride in them.  You do not need to install it separately anymore.  So it is possible having two nioverrides installed is causing problems.  Only install the latest version of racemeny.

3.  The mod manager you are using (if it is mod-organizer) has a slightly different process for changing ini files.  If you are using MO or MO2, you need to double click on racemenu and change the nioverride ini from there.  If you are using NMM then your changes are good to go.  I've never used vortex so I wouldn't know about that one.

Let me know if any of this helped or was something you didn't know.  If not, I made need more info on the precise error you are getting.

I'm using Vortex, but I edited the ini file (netimmerse, did not say it was .ini for some reason) directly through the data folder. I uninstalled NetImmerse and it still won't work. What else can I do?

6 minutes ago, aaapp said:

I'm using Vortex, but I edited the ini file (netimmerse, did not say it was .ini for some reason) directly through the data folder. I uninstalled NetImmerse and it still won't work. What else can I do?

It didn't say it was a .ini?  That's very strange.  I've never heard of that.  Are you sure that's the right file to be editing?

Okay.  With netimmerse override uninstalled.  Try to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of racemenu (which comes with netimmerse).

Once that is done, open your computer folder and do a manual search for the netimmerse.ini file (so we can be absolutely sure).  If it doesn't show up, do a search for ALL .ini files.  Then modify the file to match mine.

If that doesn't work my next guess is that SKSE is not installed properly.

If you can, take a screen shot of your Skyrim folder to show me the contents inside.

Do you sort your load order?  That's also very important for all mods.  Seems weird bringing it up because I'm so used to it that it hasn't been a problem for me for a long time.  But 90% of my problems were related to the load order and there are people who overlook it, through no fault of their own.  Just that nobody told them.

It could also be that there is a conflicting mod somewhere.  For example, ECE and Racemenu don't always play nice with one another.

If none of that works, I'm not sure what to recommend other than a complete reinstall.  If it comes down to that, I can try to advise and give you my step by step.  I've reinstalled MANY times because I experiment a lot.  It's been a while since my last one, but I started writing things down to make it a faster process.  Hopefully it won't come to that.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

It didn't say it was a .ini?  That's very strange.  I've never heard of that.  Are you sure that's the right file to be editing?

Okay.  With netimmerse override uninstalled.  Try to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of racemenu (which comes with netimmerse).

Once that is done, open your computer folder and do a manual search for the netimmerse.ini file (so we can be absolutely sure).  If it doesn't show up, do a search for ALL .ini files.  Then modify the file to match mine.

If you can, take a screen shot of your Skyrim folder to show me the contents inside.

Do you sort your load order?  That's also very important for all mods.  Seems weird bringing it up because I'm so used to it that it hasn't been a problem for me for a long time.  But 90% of my problems were related to the load order and there are people who overlook it, through no fault of their own.  Just that nobody told them.

It could also be that there is a conflicting mod somewhere.  For example, ECE and Racemenu don't always play nice with one another.

If none of that works, I'm not sure what to recommend other than a complete reinstall.  If it comes down to that, I can try to advise and give you my step by step.  I've reinstalled MANY times because I experiment a lot.  It's been a while since my last one, but I started writing things down to make it a faster process.  Hopefully it won't come to that.

Just an FYI regarding Vortex.  You should edit the files in the staging folder for the mod in question vs. the files deployed in Data in the actual game directory.  Edits in staging will directly effect files deployed in Data, but the opposite will create "external files" from Vortex's point of view.  Next time you sync, Vortex will detect the edited/broken hardlink to the staging file and ask you which should be used. 

Edit: If you rename files in staging, this will break the hardlinks in Data and Vortex will ask you if you want to delete the orphaned hardlinks on your next sync.  Added files will be silently deployed, unless they conflict with a file from another mod.

7 hours ago, Aki K said:

I verified it was an ini file in the "plugins" folder of my SKSE folder under "Data", my computer just lists files in a weird way. I sorted my mod order through LOOT and I'm still having the same problem. How would I know if SKSE is installed improperly? 

7 hours ago, Aki K said:

Nevermind it finally worked! In addition to the problems you pointed out, I had the SE version installed instead of the Olydrym one. Thank you so much for your help! I learned a lot about modding through this haha

11 hours ago, aaapp said:

Nevermind it finally worked! In addition to the problems you pointed out, I had the SE version installed instead of the Olydrym one. Thank you so much for your help! I learned a lot about modding through this haha

Lol.  I never would have guessed.  I always just assume oldrim stuff because I never touch SE.  Glad it worked.

I was really hoping this could work in VR, but racemenu isn't compatible with VR. Is there a version of Netimmerse for special edition that isn't packaged with racemenu? The popup said "SlaveTat requires NiOverride, RaceMenu, or SKEE," so would SKEE work? What IS SKEE, and where would I find it?

do i need to DL all of the mods in the DL page or do i just take some of them(will all the 1s that are up to date) a list of them thats needed to make this mod work right would be nice for the fact theres alot on this file im not sure how many of them i need

16 minutes ago, Kane21742 said:

do i need to DL all of the mods in the DL page or do i just take some of them(will all the 1s that are up to date) a list of them thats needed to make this mod work right would be nice for the fact theres alot on this file im not sure how many of them i need

You need the base mod itself.  Use the one marked 1.20 BETA 2  (near the bottom of the list).  Then you can download and install what additional packs of tats you like (skip the ones where the filename ends with "_CN" unless you have the Chinese language installed and activated and you can read it since those are just copies of some packs with the names translated to Chinese by a user who shared their work).

6 minutes ago, JanuszPawlacz2137 said:

Can someone point me to the SlaveTats pack that has breast tattoos similar to these : ? 

20190423212517_1.jpg

Check out the Racemenu tattoo packs on Nexus, those tattoos may have only been made available through that system.  Of course your image is from Fallout so those may not even be available for Skyrim.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Goddess_moka said:

is there a main file or what do i just get any of the files?

generally the tat packs can be mixed and matched with as many or few as you want.  Do NOT use the _CN packages though, unless you have a Chinese version of the game.

34 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

generally the tat packs can be mixed and matched with as many or few as you want.  Do NOT use the _CN packages though, unless you have a Chinese version of the game.

well i have put in the zoo pack alone to test it in vortex and nothing has popped up on MCM with a new menu so i am wondering whats going on. i am pretty sure i have all the needed mods.

I'm in need of a little technical assistance.  I've been using the Slave Tats mod for quite some time without issue but lately I've found myself unable to use Face tattoos.  I open the mod in MCM and I see a list for all the different body parts I can tattoo but when I bring up the Face sub-menu it is completely blank.  Body, Hand and Foot are all working fine but for some reason Face is giving me trouble. 

I use Mod Organizer and it doesn't look like there's a mod conflict.  Has anyone had this problem before?  Anyone know a fix? 

HI friend,

if you have problem with installl and use SLAVE TATS, you can use:

SlaveTats Magic Manager(STMM) 0.5

It,s work fine at me for SKYRIM SE,  load order: SLAVETATS 1.3.7  --- then SLAVETATS EVENT BRIDGE --- then SLAVETATS MAGIC MANAGER (I use it at below of order)

I haved much problem with installation of Salvetats 1.3.7 for Skyrim SE, no MCM for example, with Salvetats Magic manager I find an solution, at last the charge of tats on pc bodt is very fast ?

Bye, bye friends and sorry for my bad english ☺️

I have an idea but I'm not sure how to approach it.  Would anyone have any suggestions on how to make an "animated" tat?

C5Kev once had an armor that had moving text as an effect over the character.  I want to do something similar (albeit smaller) but as a slavetat that could be turned on and off.

My reasons for wanting it to be a tat:

1. I know more about this process than making armor or spells.

2. C5Kev's armor sometimes had the text hover above the skin, rather than be on the skin.  With a tat it will be a proper overlay on the skin all the time.

3. So far, tats have proven more accessible between different body types than armor.  I've used CBBE tats on non-CBBE bodies without much trouble.

So if anyone has any ideas on how to apply an animated texture as a tat, that would be super cool.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PRIMAVILLA said:

Help is needed and thanks in advance..

Many Beastess tats are not working although the textures were installed correctly...

Some times the tat makes CTD ...

I've checked the requirement(jcontainers..Racemenu..niO) and they are installed correctly...well,Probably

I've really hit a wall here..

ScreenShot5.bmp 2.99 MB · 4 downloads

That certainly looks odd.  Which download file is it?