1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

It's all through this thread. The NIIOVERIDE part of Racemenu disables facial tattoos by default and you have to re-enable them by editing the niioveride.ini file. It's also good to disable decapitations since it appears that decapitated heads with tattoos on them cause CTDs which is why thet disabled them by default.

Thanks?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Thanks for this mod, I've been using it for a while until I've got several CTD entering Bannered Mare.

I've disabled it and even, uninstalled it.

Problem is, when I install it again, it works perfectly but there's a problem.

In the "Setup" inside MCM menu, when I want to select the actor, there always then same actors and it's impossible to scroll down.

Before I've uninstalled, it works so smoothy.

I've tried cleaning the save, but it makes no sense, it's still impossible to add a new character.

Thanks everyone for this community :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for modding.

Love this mod and it's worked perfectly on my in-game  vanilla follower Lydia and on my own character UNP BBT body and also on 3 'Fabulous Followers' mod followers who all have their own standalone body meshes - no problems with it at all.

However it's just (after installing a few other seemingly unrelated mods relating to weather, water,  and wet and cold ) started to have issues which are:

I log on and all the girls tattoos no longer show,  so I open SlaveTats and all settings are fine on each target follower as I left them then I need to change one item and TAB out and it says 'working on.. (name)'  and they all re-appear. They stay visible then but then sometimes (often now) they vanish again so I need repeat the process. This does not affect  my player character

Eiither when i save and re-log or we all transfer by fast travel somewhere or open a new cell gate and  ,, they tattoos vanish again....

I am now having to reset each follower  in this manner maybe a dozen times a day maybe... anyone got an idea what might be causing this... all the Slavetats settings are  fine and my game is running fine without any issues or crashes at 60fps (ENBOOST) I have 16gb ram and 1070Ti armor card (8gb) on brand new Overclockers machine... so must be some other mod maybe … ?? 

Anyone  got any suggestions?

15 hours ago, Arch said:

Is there a way to get Merta Tattoos to work with Slavetats?  I moved the files over but it did nothing :/

Are they Racemenu type overlays? If so, you'll just need to create a JSON file so that Slavetats knows about them.

4 hours ago, darksharke said:

I log on and all the girls tattoos no longer show,  so I open SlaveTats and all settings are fine on each target follower as I left them then I need to change one item and TAB out and it says 'working on.. (name)'  and they all re-appear. They stay visible then but then sometimes (often now) they vanish again so I need repeat the process. This does not affect  my player character

Eiither when i save and re-log or we all transfer by fast travel somewhere or open a new cell gate and  ,, they tattoos vanish again....

This is a ghostly problem that we are unable to locate but is NOT related to Slavetats.

Slavetats make nothing when the game load the savegame. The work of paint the tats on load and after fast travel is made by NiOverride and must be a problem related to it, but we can not locate it.

You can try reinstall the last version of RaceMenu that include NiOverride inside it and look if solve the problem. If persist install NiOverride over RaceMenu and overwrite it. In last, remove the last mod's that you install, but probably that not solve the problem because never made it.

The only aditional operation is load a OLD savegame from 1 week ago, or 2 if need, and look if you have the problem. If you NOT have the proble in a OLD savegame can be a problem in the savegame. Try clean your last savegame with ReSaver. If the problem persist, clean your last savegame with NioCleaner.

Hello guys! I take error in game console, but i see tatoos, but MENU "Slave Tats" opened veeeeeeeeeery slow (and options in Section_1 for example). 

Error is "[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'data/textures/actor/character/slavetats/dirt' at line 1'0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file" (And for other folders like /slut, /aftereffects, /marks and etc. 

Maybe cnange the place of this .esp file in mod loaders? I trying reistall it but same problem, i use Skyrim SE and slavetats for SE:((( 

1 hour ago, Flaxsenres said:

Hello guys! I take error in game console, but i see tatoos, but MENU "Slave Tats" opened veeeeeeeeeery slow (and options in Section_1 for example). 

Error is "[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'data/textures/actor/character/slavetats/dirt' at line 1'0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file" (And for other folders like /slut, /aftereffects, /marks and etc. 

Maybe cnange the place of this .esp file in mod loaders? I trying reistall it but same problem, i use Skyrim SE and slavetats for SE:((( 

Not worry about that errors. Sometimes appear for a problem in JContainers but the tats show whitout problem. Reinstall the mod's or move it make nothing. Maybe change the extension from json to js in the problematic mod can remove the message. Look this post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/?do=findComment&comment=2293742

I not know WHY the mcm of SE is slow but all players have the problem. You can try my mod STMM, works perfect in SE, and allow you store the config of the tats and apply it to npc's with a spell. Is very fast and funny.

13 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Not worry about that errors. Sometimes appear for a problem in JContainers but the tats show whitout problem. Reinstall the mod's or move it make nothing. Maybe change the extension from json to js in the problematic mod can remove the message. Look this post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/?do=findComment&comment=2293742

I not know WHY the mcm of SE is slow but all players have the problem. You can try my mod STMM, works perfect in SE, and allow you store the config of the tats and apply it to npc's with a spell. Is very fast and funny.

Thank u^^ But funny fact about first problem: when i change json to .js, anyway i take the slow loading of slavetats menu with the same errors in console after click on "Section #N", because something trying to open not json files, errors in console - is errors about folders in SlaveTats folder, i mean - not files json, this is why if i change json to js - i don't take effect, because error said about folders /whore /cut /dirt /corintio /zoo and all others folders in SlaveTats folder  ^^

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:11 AM, GenioMaestro said:

This is a ghostly problem that we are unable to locate but is NOT related to Slavetats.

Slavetats make nothing when the game load the savegame. The work of paint the tats on load and after fast travel is made by NiOverride and must be a problem related to it, but we can not locate it.

You can try reinstall the last version of RaceMenu that include NiOverride inside it and look if solve the problem. If persist install NiOverride over RaceMenu and overwrite it. In last, remove the last mod's that you install, but probably that not solve the problem because never made it.

The only aditional operation is load a OLD savegame from 1 week ago, or 2 if need, and look if you have the problem. If you NOT have the proble in a OLD savegame can be a problem in the savegame. Try clean your last savegame with ReSaver. If the problem persist, clean your last savegame with NioCleaner.

Thank you for the reply. I will try these actions, thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It has to have already been asked, but which one(s) of the 39 files do we need? I've seen some confusing mods before, but damn son. A bit of elaboration on that in the main post would be fantastic. I need this for another mod, but I don't have the patience to deal with figuring out one with more than 5 files.

13 hours ago, krattar said:

It has to have already been asked, but which one(s) of the 39 files do we need? I've seen some confusing mods before, but damn son. A bit of elaboration on that in the main post would be fantastic. I need this for another mod, but I don't have the patience to deal with figuring out one with more than 5 files.

You need SlaveTats-1.2.3. If you want, you can go with Beta instead.

Most other files in the download section are tattoo packs. You need some of those, if you want SlaveTats to provide specific tattoos to PC and/or NPCs in your game.

Hey all,

I made a quick hack to the SlaveTats MCM. If you use Paradise Halls (or similar) and you rename your slaves, it  can get frustrating trying to work out which of fifty bandits is the one whose tats you want to adjust.

The hack just uses Actor.GetDisplayedName rather than ActorBase.Name() to fill out the "Setup" dropdown. That means that names changed with "SetDisplayName" show up in the menu.

The archive is set up as an MO folder. Unpack it into your MO mods folder, activate it in MO and make sure it comes after SlaveTats itself.

[edit]

Tested with SlaveTats-1-2-3 - not sure about other versions.

slave_tats_hack.7z

On 2/24/2019 at 7:53 PM, NinjaDork said:

Okay, noob here; which of these presumably 2018 labeled files is the base download I need to make it work?  They are poorly labelled IMO.

Third from the last, Version 1.3.0-Beta-2 .  It says beta but it works fine and since no additional releases have occurred for some time...

Hi! After i ran LOOT to sort my mods, slavetats won't add any new characters to the setup tab. The only ones that are available is the ones that I had before i sorted the mods. I've tried to uninstall slavetats and packs, do a clean save, and install them again, but the same set of characters show up and no one else. Anyone knows what might cause this? it's really frustrating and i can't figure out why slavetats won't add any new characters to the setup/target tab. 

any help appreciated!

2 hours ago, bernt92 said:

Hi! After i ran LOOT to sort my mods, slavetats won't add any new characters to the setup tab. The only ones that are available is the ones that I had before i sorted the mods. I've tried to uninstall slavetats and packs, do a clean save, and install them again, but the same set of characters show up and no one else. Anyone knows what might cause this? it's really frustrating and i can't figure out why slavetats won't add any new characters to the setup/target tab. 

any help appreciated!

NEVER use LOOT during a running game, Skyrim and many mods do not like that, especially DCL. Use loot ONLY before you start a new game

2 hours ago, bernt92 said:

any help appreciated!

Probably you have a problem with JContainers.

Upgrade JContainers to the last 3.3 version and be sure none other mod overwrite it.

53 minutes ago, AnnaShapard said:
NEVER use LOOT during a running game, Skyrim and many mods do not like that, especially DCL. Use loot ONLY before you start a new game

But what are you saying... please... learn a bit before spread false advices.

You MUST run LOOT every time you change your load order.

Is the ONLY way for have a CORRECT order in the pluging list.

The game or the savegame NOT BREAK for change the load order in mid play.

The game is PREPARED for add and remove any mod and/or pluging in any time.

The best demostration is the way for made a clean save.

And that is: Remove mod, open the game, load your savegame, accep the message about FAULTING mod, save your game, clean the NEW save with ReSaver, install the mod, open the game and load the cleaned save.

When you remove a mod in the midle of the pluging list the CODE of all the mods under the removed mod change to -1. When you load your savegame the code of all the mods under the removed mod is ALTERED, and that is NOT a problem for the game. When you make a NEW save you are STORING inside your NEW savegame the ALTERED order. An you clean a savegame with the ALTERED order. When you add a the mod again and load the ALTERED order stored in the cleaned savegame the game load it and ALL the allready installed mods work whitout any problem.

If the game can made that whitout any problem is because the game CAN LOAD any savegame with FAULTING MODS. Because the game is PREPARED for made it.

I have near 200 mods and i can change my profile in Vortex and load any of my savegames with a minimal configurations of 10 or 15 mods. And the game NOT break and the savegame NOT break.

If LOOT is a problem in mid game... WHY Vortex run their integrated LOOT every time you install a mod???

For break your savegame??? Of course, NOT.

Vortex run LOOT automatically and whitout user intervention and not have any option for disable their integrated LOOT because run LOOT in mid game can NOT give any problem.

2 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

But what are you saying... please... learn a bit before spread false advices.

You MUST run LOOT every time you change your load order.

Is the ONLY way for have a CORRECT order in the pluging list.

The game or the savegame NOT BREAK for change the load order in mid play.

The game is PREPARED for add and remove any mod and/or pluging in any time.

The best demostration is the way for made a clean save.

And that is: Remove mod, open the game, load your savegame, accep the message about FAULTING mod, save your game, clean the NEW save with ReSaver, install the mod, open the game and load the cleaned save.

When you remove a mod in the midle of the pluging list the CODE of all the mods under the removed mod change to -1. When you load your savegame the code of all the mods under the removed mod is ALTERED, and that is NOT a problem for the game. When you make a NEW save you are STORING inside your NEW savegame the ALTERED order. An you clean a savegame with the ALTERED order. When you add a the mod again and load the ALTERED order stored in the cleaned savegame the game load it and ALL the allready installed mods work whitout any problem.

If the game can made that whitout any problem is because the game CAN LOAD any savegame with FAULTING MODS. Because the game is PREPARED for made it.

I have near 200 mods and i can change my profile in Vortex and load any of my savegames with a minimal configurations of 10 or 15 mods. And the game NOT break and the savegame NOT break.

If LOOT is a problem in mid game... WHY Vortex run their integrated LOOT every time you install a mod???

For break your savegame??? Of course, NOT.

Vortex run LOOT automatically and whitout user intervention and not have any option for disable their integrated LOOT because run LOOT in mid game can NOT give any problem.

8jp5tvgv.png

That might be god advice for Cursed Loot, but in most cases it's just silly. You're effectively saying "never change your load order", which means that every time you noticed a mode needed moving, you'd need to start a new game. And since some conflicts don't manifest until 10 or 20 hours into the game, you'd never finish a run.

It's like saying "never add or remove a mod in the middle of a game". Probably very sensible, but not really practical for most of us.