NPC Body Scale Randomizer

I have a question, sorry if its been asked already, what if i want to change the breasts and butt scale for one of my custom follower and different scaling for my another custom follower. 

so can i do that with this mod?

I have a question, sorry if its been asked already, what if i want to change the breasts and butt scale for one of my custom follower and different scaling for my another custom follower. 

so can i do that with this mod?

It is possible to set the scale of the individual to the NPC of all.

argh. really want to use this. trying to make a follower's bust a little bigger but after i set the number, the numbers  reset to the mod's default (which actually make's her bust smaller). whatever slider i change, whether an individual npc's actor number, or even an overall global slider, they reset to default as soon as i leave the mcm menu. any ideas?

argh. really want to use this. trying to make a follower's bust a little bigger but after i set the number, the numbers  reset to the mod's default (which actually make's her bust smaller). whatever slider i change, whether an individual npc's actor number, or even an overall global slider, they reset to default as soon as i leave the mcm menu. any ideas?

Global settings slider does not do anything to the NPC, which is already randomized.
It only sets the width of the case, which is now randomized.
Please use the slider on the Actor Edit if you want to adjust the scale of individual NPC.
In addition, you will have to disable it if the bust size changes in pregnancy, such as mod.

post-151376-0-17145900-1405003970_thumb.jpg

that IS the exact slider i'm using. it resets to zero default before i even leave the mcm menu entirely. (for example; i set that slider to "2", leave the Body Randomizer menu and go back to normal MCM menu, immediately go back into that slider menu...and it's reset back to "0", and my npc's bust is even smaller than it normally is as her mod makes it. this happens any time i try it, leaving the menu always resets it

that IS the exact slider i'm using. it resets to zero default before i even leave the mcm menu entirely. (for example; i set that slider to "2", leave the Body Randomizer menu and go back to normal MCM menu, immediately go back into that slider menu...and it's reset back to "0", and my npc's bust is even smaller than it normally is as her mod makes it. this happens any time i try it, leaving the menu always resets it

Do you have installed the SKSE and PapyrusUtil?

skse yes. not the papyrusUtil. what's that?

Description of PapyrusUtil Read the download page of PapyrusUtil. 
This mod records the individual number of each NPC with the PapyrusUtil from ver3.0, so this does not do anything if the PapyrusUtil is not installed.
After you have installed the PapyrusUtil,  re-install again after you save the game once uninstall this mod.

skse yes. not the papyrusUtil. what's that?

Description of PapyrusUtil Read the download page of PapyrusUtil. 
This mod records the individual number of each NPC with the PapyrusUtil from ver3.0, so this does not do anything if the PapyrusUtil is not installed.
After you have installed the PapyrusUtil,  re-install again after you save the game once uninstall this mod.

oooH! so this mod doesn't work without the PapUtil? well i'll get that.

so is this the correct steps...

1. get PapUtil

2. reinstall Randomizer

3. save game

4. then do i uninstall this mod (Randomizer) or uninstall the PapUtil?

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

The bust slider wont save for me and I think it is linked with the time interval, for instance if I set my max bust to 2.5 then reload the menu the bust are set at 1.5 and the update interval get sets to 2.5. Also since 3.02a the menu looks really weird all the setting has bsr in front of it.

The bust slider wont save for me and I think it is linked with the time interval, for instance if I set my max bust to 2.5 then reload the menu the bust are set at 1.5 and the update interval get sets to 2.5. Also since 3.02a the menu looks really weird all the setting has bsr in front of it.

I did not notice at all. 
Thank you for reporting.

I can confirm this bug for version 3.2, too.

Another behavior which struck me unusual is, that when setting both the min and max sliders of the weight to the same value, 1.0 in my case (which should change all bodies to 1.0 in my understanding), all the NPCs' bodies were set to weight scale 0.0 instead.

And I've got an idea for an improvement of your mod: as a change of the height slider changes the bodies' heights quite dramatically in Skyirm, how about you provide a finer means of adjustment for all the height sliders, in steps of 0.01 instead of in steps of 0.1?

Aside from this, thanks for your work.

Another behavior which struck me unusual is, that when setting both the min and max sliders of the weight to the same value, 1.0 in my case (which should change all bodies to 1.0 in my understanding), all the NPCs' bodies were set to weight scale 0.0 instead.

And I've got an idea for an improvement of your mod: as a change of the height slider changes the bodies' heights quite dramatically in Skyirm, how about you provide a finer means of adjustment for all the height sliders, in steps of 0.01 instead of in steps of 0.1?

Set of weight randomizing was completely wrong. 
Please do not use the feature because it upload a revised.

It was handled in a weight almost zero because it was from 0 to 1.0 by mistake from should have been from 0 to 100. I am sorry.

@horynych: I'm using this mod (on a potent desktop, however) and I'd say the impact is near to negligible. Just make a save, and give this mod a shot and see how it works for you in a crowded place, like the Bannered Mare in Whiterun in the evening. If it's not working for you, revert back to your save.

@ojanen: I think I found another bug. If I approach a, for example, bandit and wait long enough in her proximity so that her weight, height and breast size get modified by your mod, everything is fine, both for the living and later dead bandit. However, if I kill said bandit before your mod kicks in, only the height and the breast size of the dead bandit get modified. The dead bandit's weight stays unaltered.

I need help, I was forced by my perversion to set max breast size to 4.4. And while standing near Yolanda, no I was not staring at her boobs, we'll maybe I was... Any way suddenly her breast expanded 4.4 times knocking me down and nearly putting out my left eye! Does Obama care cover my injuries?