View File

Lovers Achievements

===============

Version 0.4

Re-worked the scripts based on the AddActorValue documentation - now each Achievment has its own event handler script

Added a separate 'Ejaculations received' achievement

Version 0.3

Re-done script based on WappyOne's suggestion, removed hours since last fuck

Version 0.2

Cleaned up script a bit, added hours since last fuck

Version 0.1

Initial Version

Introduction

=========

This very simple mod adds some information from the sex diary to the Accomplishments page of the Stats menu.

See the included screenshot for an example.

Requirements

==========

OBSE (at least v20 I think, built using v21)

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

OBSE Plugins required

---------------------------------

AddActorValues.dll see here: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33248/?

The included AddActorValues_example.esp is not necessary for this mod.

Installation

========

Put LoversAchievments.esp in /Oblivion/Data/

It should be after Lovers with PK.esp in your load order.

If updating to 0.4 from 0.2 or 0.3 please make a clean save to remove spurious Actor Value

To Do

====

See if there is any way to show favourite lover and time since last orgasm

need to find out how to count female orgasms.

Credits

=====

Thanks to JRoush for making the AddActorValues plugin.

Thanks to WappyOne for help on the script.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/12/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    AddActorValues, Lovers with PK

Awesome!!! yahoo.gif

Btw what is the outfit your character is wearing in that screenshot.

Also what load order do you recommend?

How is sex with favorite and orgasm count counted?

The mod is actually pretty simple, AddActorValues does most of the heavy lifting.

There is a small quest script that runs in menumode when the Stats menu is selected, it sets the AVs to values taken from Lovers with PK, either token counts or global variables.

Sex with favourite is taken from  xLoversPkrQuest.FavCount

Orgasm count is the number of xLoversPkrCountSperm tokens if the player is male, or the number of xLoversPkrCountSpermV tokens if they are female.

Yup, thats the one, I think the necklace is from one of the Apachii stores.

If anyone has any suggestions of further information I could have the mod display, please let me know, but I don't think I can display non-numeric information with this system.

(I'm considering adding a 'time since last fuck' entry, but it would be stuck with one time unit.)

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it!

Try downloading the Lady Fantasy H Cup BBB and getting link not valid can you recheck it please

Just installed the mod and want to know dose it look like it is working right went my PC ask any NPC they keep said her AV Level is at 50 see screenshots

Ok, that is peculiar, but I think I know what happened...

The Defend Bonus, Static Test AV, and Dynamic Test AV are not add by my mod, have you got a mod called "AddActorValues_example.esp" installed? - it is included with AddActorValues but I think it is just there to demonstrate its features. Try disabling it and see what happens.

I have noticed one glitch, the lovers entries on the accomplishments screen will not update the first time you view that page, you have to changed to another menu and back again, I'm investigating the cause (does anyone have any ideas)?

Ok, a minor update - see first page for details.

I was hoping to be able to add textual information, like your favourite sex partner's name using OBSE's name editing commands, but all attempts just stop the Added AVs from updating at all for some reason.

So, does this update enable the added AV's to automatically update?

In my game: Values only updated after I checked them the long way (through LPK) and after being enslaved by an enemy, all data regarding favorite lover was replaced.

I think this is the problem I'm trying to fix at the moment - you need to open the stats menu several times to get the AVs to update.

:exclamation: One solution would be to update them when the player finishes having sex - ok, this will make the script a bit more complex (it's delightfully simple ATM) - i'll give it a try.

Have you tried getting name with sv_Construct and format strings? OBSE name functions are trobled...

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Well the good(ish) news is; I think I've found what might be causing the update problems - the achievement page does not update when it is displayed. So my current script, which runs in menumode, runs after the menu is opened, as ATM my script only runs in menumode, the AVs do not get updated until after the menu is open.

The fix is to re-write the script to run in gamemode (which I was hoping to avoid) - which I will try and work on tomorrow  - does anyone know a good way of ensuring that a gamemode script only runs after you've had sex?

Well, I guess I'm learning, anyway.

Well the good(ish) news is; I think I've found what might be causing the update problems - the achievement page does not update when it is displayed. So my current script, which runs in menumode, runs after the menu is opened, as ATM my script only runs in menumode, the AVs do not get updated until after the menu is open.

The fix is to re-write the script to run in gamemode (which I was hoping to avoid) - which I will try and work on tomorrow  - does anyone know a good way of ensuring that a gamemode script only runs after you've had sex?

Well, I guess I'm learning, anyway.

You could use the Lovers callback system to run your script whenever sex finishes, check if it was the player, and update then.

Basic skeleton:

In your quest script init section:

set rTmp to 0
call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 2 MyScriptNameCallback rTmp rTmp

2 is sex end callback request. Setting the actor refs to 0 asks Lovers to trigger the callback on all sex, not just once for a specific two actors.

New script MyScriptNameCallback:

scn MyScriptNameCallback

short trg
ref xme
ref zme
short flg

Begin Function { trg xme zme flg }
   If ( trg == 2 ) ; Not really necessary for you, but if your callback is used for various phases, this is for only sex end phase
      if ( xme != PlayerRef && zme != PlayerRef )
         return
      endif
      ; <-- And here you put your update script, as now you know sex involving the player has just ended
   endif
End

My game was crashing a lot so I start a new game and the mod stop working my PC had sex over 100 times but the mod show 4 times. What is going on any way to fix it ?

That's quite a large miss-match! I've just uploaded a new version, thanks to WappyOne for the scripts, could you try that one please?

I recommend removing the previous version, making a clean save, and then installing the latest version.

you are going to laugh    but non of your esp  shows up in inventury game  i do not realize yet what is in conflict  something in actor value prevent it      dark darn ui 1.6  maybe ???     need to look more closely but no courrage !    any suggestions would be appreciated

thanks

all my bad   have put the  adactorvalue.dll in another folder by mistake as i often open 10 windows the same time   a noob for sure !!!

it works perfectly      thank you !

Satyrist, Thanks for the mod! I like your idea. Simplicity - a sign of genius!  :D

Version 0.3 is stable. 

I want to make Russian translation for GameSource.ru. 
I ask your permission to do so.

Permission granted, and I'm glad you like it!

• 4 weeks later...

Running this mod now for while and the numbers in the achievement menu seem all correct with exception of the sex with favorite. My PC is slave of a Pale Pass Ogre Caveboss for over a week now (the Randy Hunter sucks and my lock pick skills suck even more) and as there are orgasm, sex act and rape counts increasing, I should have exceeded the count of sex with favorite yet by miles, but there is no change for this number.

Any idea?

UPDATE: Forget it, it works flawlessly. It just seems that the rape/sex count works according some strange rules. It seems as if an animated sex act sometimes counts as several rapes/sex acts, but in case of sex acts with favorites it will be counted as one act only.

• 8 months later...

I've updated it again (see first post), so, if there are any problems with this version (it uses a much more elegant way of setting the achivements), please let me know.

If anyone has any suggestions of other achivements I could add to this, also please let me know.