[REQ] Breast absorb spell

• 5 months later...

Actually, I have been working on this. I was able to incorporate the NPC tracking code from BPH (and will give credit where due), hosted elsewhere on this site, and solved not having the changes tracked on NPCs as cells were changed. I will admit to some scope creep as I was trying to get weapon enchantments to work, so that non-mage inclined characters can take part too (and apply those to a player's weapon of choice). However, I find that I run into serious issues where I get major feedback when the enemy blocks or strikes back despite me holding the weapon and getting drained into the negatives, regardless of how many safeguards I put in the code to prevent this. I still need to tweak the MCM options (and scaling), but it's relatively stable if one doesn't do too many weight changes (to the player and/or NPCs) in one session.

My thoughts on the current version:

1. If there's a better way to do weight changes, I'm open to suggestions and code examples to be more efficient (and less crashing). I know I need to add checks when the player is consuming food with weight effects (yet another addition) if the player is a werewolf/vamp lord, as I currently have none.

2. If there's sufficient demand, I can see about adding SOS support for future versions, it's just not something I wanted to work on currently.

3. I may need to revamp better support in general for males, as currently it's rather hard-wired to female only. I could see about using the same StorageUtil containers regardless of gender, there just wouldn't be any change for non-existent nodes.

4. I have gone my own way in regards to the naming of the storage of the values for each actor, and is not currently compatible with popular node-changing mods like Beeing Female, Hentai Pregnancy, Fill Her Up, Milk Mod, and possibly others I'm not aware of. I know it would be a fair bit to rewrite on my end, but I could see about redoing the variables to tie into those various mods.

So, to that end, I've attached my current version. I have a slight bug in that it can take a second or two to apply node changes on game load / cell change, but I'm not sure how I can make that fire sooner without being too taxing/polling too much. Again, I'm open to suggestions.

Macromancy 2.rar

So...

After load my save i saw my character was smaller than Serana feet...

My fisrt think:

What the f........ I was 6x bigger than she...

Now only one spell i working (for me) - restore size :/

Nothing more are working.

After that i have installed first version of this mod, but now neither of this mods is working :(

Some tips?

Stupid question: When installing, did you overwrite all files / delete the old ones first? It might be looking at invalid and older files. Also, if you didn't already at the beginning, you need to read the macromancy book as that starts the PC spell script, and stores the values that it finds at the start. Finally, I thought I stated this at the start, but StorageUtil is absolutely needed for anything to happen, as that stores and reads the extra variables not related to height.

As for the height issue, if you can tell me your current fame/infamy and what values you're getting for those, those regulate the normal height/max height. As such, one can force it by entering in the console "player.setav fame X", where X is your desired value. If there was a way to do the same to StorageUtil values, I'd be a happy camper. 

To be honest, I've been tweaking this constantly, and never tested against my last uploaded version for a major upgrade straight to. I may try something like that soon when I can get a chance.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I have been working on this. I was able to incorporate the NPC tracking code from BPH (and will give credit where due), hosted elsewhere on this site, and solved not having the changes tracked on NPCs as cells were changed. I will admit to some scope creep as I was trying to get weapon enchantments to work, so that non-mage inclined characters can take part too (and apply those to a player's weapon of choice). However, I find that I run into serious issues where I get major feedback when the enemy blocks or strikes back despite me holding the weapon and getting drained into the negatives, regardless of how many safeguards I put in the code to prevent this. I still need to tweak the MCM options (and scaling), but it's relatively stable if one doesn't do too many weight changes (to the player and/or NPCs) in one session.

My thoughts on the current version:

1. If there's a better way to do weight changes, I'm open to suggestions and code examples to be more efficient (and less crashing). I know I need to add checks when the player is consuming food with weight effects (yet another addition) if the player is a werewolf/vamp lord, as I currently have none.

2. If there's sufficient demand, I can see about adding SOS support for future versions, it's just not something I wanted to work on currently.

3. I may need to revamp better support in general for males, as currently it's rather hard-wired to female only. I could see about using the same StorageUtil containers regardless of gender, there just wouldn't be any change for non-existent nodes.

4. I have gone my own way in regards to the naming of the storage of the values for each actor, and is not currently compatible with popular node-changing mods like Beeing Female, Hentai Pregnancy, Fill Her Up, Milk Mod, and possibly others I'm not aware of. I know it would be a fair bit to rewrite on my end, but I could see about redoing the variables to tie into those various mods.

So, to that end, I've attached my current version. I have a slight bug in that it can take a second or two to apply node changes on game load / cell change, but I'm not sure how I can make that fire sooner without being too taxing/polling too much. Again, I'm open to suggestions.

Nice

• 1 month later...

So long as your mesh and skeleton use the encoded and common nodes (NPC L Breast & NPC R Breast, NPC Belly, NPC L Butt & NPC R Butt), the body type shouldn't matter. That said, I will have to look at a small rewrite when CITRUS leaves beta and add a detection script to handle the node name changes.

How about a spell which your character

absorbs magic using her breasts, which become bigger and increases your magicka

but the downside would be a speed debuff every time you use it

absorb spell, and unleash it in a magical stream of deadly milk. aha! the more you absorb the deadlier your milk.

since we already have those in the magic nipple casting mod, yes?

• 9 months later...

Im a little bit confused about the macromancy mod, it sounds like the mod would only increase height, (or increases height along with everything else). Am i right, or is there some sort of fomod menu that allows you to black list parts you want to scale?

it has a lot of spells that increase breast, butt, belly, and height as well as decreases them

just read the spell book to learn them all

It is it's own variable within NiOverride, as such, it will not draw from other mods that affect the same node in the same fashion. That being said, It can go below the neutral 1.0 value, so there is an overall shrinking effect.

Good news: thanks to having checked the original BSR thread in the non-adult section I figured out what was going on with the invisible actors, namely that I wasn't specifying GetLeveledBaseActor() as much as I should. My mod is almost completely updated (and cleaned up a bit) to reflect this change, and I'm in the middle of testing prior to pushing an updated version here.

Given that it'll be at least a couple of days before I'm happy with this, feel free to pass along suggestions for extra spell types (ie, AOE breast absorption spell that draws from the affected pool of valid actors), and I'll try to work in what I can as I work on an updater script.

It is it's own variable within NiOverride, as such, it will not draw from other mods that affect the same node in the same fashion. That being said, It can go below the neutral 1.0 value, so there is an overall shrinking effect.

ah i see, 

ill have to hold off on the mod then.

however, i think C.A.N.S. could help with making sizes work with each other, but we'll see.

thanks again

• 2 months later...

Actually, I already have a potion system implemented in my current version, that I'm still tweaking, based on timers for reverting back afterwards, though residual effects may remain. I need to implement conditions better so that one can't stack multiples of the same effect at the same time and have things really get out of hand as timers expire.

Speaking of Revamp, I'm trying to implement a variant of the disease system from it, and am open to suggestions as to which enemy types & attacks produce which effects, though my testing is failing due to reversion not happening somehow when cured. I may need to rewrite things. 

I'm also beating my head against the wall as it were as I'm also trying (and failing) to have stealth skill bonuses/debuffs apply to the PC based on height (and maybe future tracking of breast and butt size?), but nothing changes yet for that skill.

Once I get the disease system to where I want it to be (and with a MCM option for enabling/disabling it), I can post that version up for others to peruse.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A wild update appears!

Sorry, been busy with life and other things lately. Here's a slightly updated version with fixed leveled and named NPC support, as well as potions that exist to buy and find out in the world (note, this will have to fight with the leveled loot lists, so no guarantees as to findings). No closer on the weapon enchantment effect(s) proccing correctly, unless someone can point me towards a sure-fire method to have it work on the person you hit, and not diminish oneself into oblivion instead.

I don't think one should have to clean save from a previous version, but it can't hurt.

Also added: diseases!* With keyword conditions to lock out appropriate node-scaling spells on the infected (and prevent creatures from getting infected from other creatures and bloat the Papyrus log), since it's supposed to be a bad thing, not a free boost/reduction. Once I get this working as intended, will be adding a MCM option to enable/disable the whole shebang.

Finally, I'm debating adding SLIF support, though I'd pretty much have to re-write every script to do so to have it work. Also have a working stealth skill modifier commented out until I'm sure it won't implode the game.

*Not fully fleshed out yet, mileage may vary, feel free to PM if there's issues, no DLC creatures added at this time, etc.

NPC Body Scale Spells.zip

NPC Body Scale Randomizer.zip

Sorry to hear you were having irl complications, but great to hear things are going better for you at least

So if you were to use the inflation framework (which i assume is what SLIF refers to), would that mean that node scaling will behave with other mods using NIO values?

Because i remember you mentioning in a previous comment that while the mod uses NIO, it uses its own values and thereby conflicts with other mods. if indeed that is the case, and the framework will make node changing mods compatible, that will be fantastic to stack up with other breast expanding mods!

Regarding the enchants, have you considered contacting someone with experience making unique enchantments and/or give tips for modding? I cant speak for everyone, but as someone who goes for a warrior build in most of my playthroughs, i'm not one to invest in the alteration skill let alone use it outside of oak/stone/ebony flesh spells.

Speaking of the spells, does the strength of them depend solely on the alteration skill? or does the drain come from alteration, and the health damage from destruction? it was hard to tell from the last time i used an earlier build as the body exchange rate and overall damage were very small, even for an early game character

now i'm no modder, and have done little coding outside java and java-script, but could the dependence on macromancy scripts be inhibiting your progress in any ways? 

How about a spell which your character

absorbs magic using her breasts, which become bigger and increases your magicka

but the downside would be a speed debuff every time you use it

uuuhm.... you mean this? 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41280-mana-tanks/

that mod increases breast size in relation to mana

what they're asking is increase MANA in relation to breast size

in conjunction those two mods would work well, but the only problem i would fear is a constant loop: grow your boobs and you get more mana, but then manatanks grow your boobs because you have more mana which in turn gives you more mana which makes your boobs grow which gives you more mana which makes your boobs grow and it becomes one of those inflation comics with boobs bigger than planets (if it doesnt crash your game)

Archived