[REQ] Breast absorb spell

Well.... I did create extra scripts & effects to tie into Macromancy 2.0 to do breasts, belly, butt, and weight. However, I seem to have issues with the unused actor values I chose. A number of them like to reset to default on load, and some I can't get to change at all. Would I just be better off to create Global Properties instead to avoid these issues?

That sounds pretty fun, actually. Especially if there was an immersion option that actually integrated it into the existing game (i.e. it scales with your alteration skill, it has a realistic magicka cost, it is affected by perks, you need to find the spellbook, it should probably be considered a crime, etc.). Though as long as somebody created the basic scripts/spell and whatnot, I could probably throw that together for my own use.

Guest kimbale

This should help with the scripts: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35908/?

Manyuu Hikenchou style attacking would be great, it should work like soul trap on weapons.

And i think a choice between magika/spelldamage; stamina/attack speed and health/meelee damage would be great.

Like deciding into which the stat push goes by either having different spells or a menu to choose.

Alright, I looked through the source on the scripts you linked me. I only see one GlobalVariable, and that's used only as the base size on the reset ring. The actors are tracked with a FormList, but I'm not familar with using that or the limitations of such. If I can attach the variables needed and have them persist with no issues with 10+ NPCs, then I can see about redoing all the scripts.

Ok, so I'm trying my hand at adapting my cludgy script to PapyrusUtil, because unless I'm missing something, it should do what I need for extra variable handling. Never thought about a temporary non-weight based change. I suppose I could try making an effect (and various others) like that, but I'm not sure what duration to shoot for.

so I've used stuff like macromancy which allows you to become a giantess, more or less, it involves stealing people size. Can someone make a spell to steal breast size?

How about a spell which your character

absorbs magic using her breasts, which become bigger and increases your magicka

but the downside would be a speed debuff every time you use it

Absorb too much magicka and you get the negative Active Effect: Back Problems.

An addon for SexLab RND, maybe ?

Or maybe a new mod : SexLab Unrealistic/Random Needs and Diseases ! With insane ideas all LL members could suggest ! Like the one suggested here, or things more realistic but still a bit crazy like needing to eat raw meat or having a negative effect, or another whole bunch of things that could spice up the adventure ! That would be awesome !

Ok, I have things compiling without too much issue. Should I still continue in my endeavours, or just table it while others do the above project? Also, should I even bother with the "Give Breast/Butt/Belly Size" temporary versions?  

What exactly do you mean by temporary versions? And I odn't see why it couldn't be just a stand alone mod. unless people wanted animations or a story or something

Could have sworn someone said they wanted spells that had temporary effects, then revert afterwards, but now I don't see such a thing. Anyway, I seem to be having issues with the scripts. The variables, thanks to PapyrusUtil, do store and spit out the actor-specific settings between cells and game-loads. However, I noticed that the NPC NiNodes are not being overwritten automatically when loading and are defaulted at 1.0. The player works fine, just nobody else.

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(GetCasterActor(), "NPC L Breast", StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(GetCasterActor(), "BreastCurrent"), false)  

That is one line used for the NPCEffect script that gets called any time a spell is flung at a valid target. Compared to the below for the player in the main script for the same node:

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(PlayerRef, "NPC L Breast", StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(PlayerRef, "BreastCurrent"), false) 

Am I just missing something?

I guess I forgot to mention the snippets were in the OnPlayerLoadGame and OnCellLoad events, so that's covered. It's vexing me, however, why I can't seem to have node values write correctly to the actors when I save and then reload that save afterwards. The breast nodes for the player, as well as some NPC nodes are defaulting on load, despite having custom values written in the save. I could understand if NOTHING was recorded, but it's only some, which is the part that gets me.

I'm including all my compiled and source code at this point for others to try their hand at this. I'll restate that you'll need PapyrusUtil, located elsewhere on LL, for the current scripts to work. Maybe it's a simple fix, but it seems beyond me at this point. If someone else wants to finish what I started, I'm okay with that.

Macromancy 2.rar

I guess I forgot to mention the snippets were in the OnPlayerLoadGame and OnCellLoad events, so that's covered. It's vexing me, however, why I can't seem to have node values write correctly to the actors when I save and then reload that save afterwards. The breast nodes for the player, as well as some NPC nodes are defaulting on load, despite having custom values written in the save.

Two things that you possibly could do wrong:

- you are using OnPlayerLoadGame in script that isnt attached to player (that event isnt registered for any other form, but player)

- OnCellLoad isnt reliable either - its sent when the cell is loaded into memory, but then after that its not called till it gets unloaded from memory for real

Two things that you possibly could do wrong:

- you are using OnPlayerLoadGame in script that isnt attached to player (that event isnt registered for any other form, but player)

- OnCellLoad isnt reliable either - its sent when the cell is loaded into memory, but then after that its not called till it gets unloaded from memory for real

Honestly, all I did was utilize the existing forms inside the original mod. 

Would possibly rewriting the node updates as an OnUpdate event (and setting RegisterForSingleUpdate first every time an actor casts / is targeted by a spell) fix both parts? I'm not too sure how to structure that so that competing effects (eg, giving breast and belly size to same target at the same time, or possibly shrinking player breasts and growing target breasts) don't cancel/stomp each other out.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't mean to double-post, but I do want to say I was working on this again. I managed to work out how to get NPCs and the PC to retain the changes across cell changes and game save/load via single OnUpdate loops, but now I can't get the absorb / give attribute spells to work at all. I still need to rework the NPC reset to unregister the update loop if you don't want that person to change anymore, as well as shrinking said NPC attributes. Is there a point to trying to fix the absorb/give scripts, or would I be better off by having a spell fire off separate target and caster scripts at the same time?

• 1 month later...

Archived