[WIP] Skyrim Discworld, ALPHA TRAILER, 9/15/14

DDproductions83

Oh wait for it, I decided since people keep crabbing my spells are OP, I am going to show them OP the next time i get bored and need some downtime. (Been xferring dungeon cells the last few days into the discworld esp, you wanna talk booooooorrrriiiiiinnnggg)

The spell is called "That's No Moon"

You really don't have to use much imagination, ya, I'm going to do it, though it'l be at low power output... for a fricking death star

(The goal is if you fire it in the middle of say, whiterun, the whole city will be on fire and everyone dead)

I'll also have a montage of new dungeon cells and exteriors up on my youtube probably within a week or two, certain twists of fate the last month have spurred me on to get the hamster turning again on production so here we go :)

I don't really get "OP" complaints in Skyrim. The game's balance is wacky even in vanilla. You're a wimp or an invincible god based entirely on how high you set the difficulty and how many exploits you choose to use. Throw mods into the mix and you might as well just admit you need to figure out how to balance your own play through. 

Watching the video now. :)

There's no singing in Supernatural! 

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to announce that the history monks have taken control and have decided a portion of the final quest in discworld will indeed happen outside the normal scheme of events. I will tease that it involves Nobby, colon, and maybe another person or two, and a pretty epic boss fight so far and I've only been at it a few hours. 

This will not impact overall mod progression in any drastic way as I need to learn some of this in order to better bring about boss encounters in current dungeons, and since I test in separate esp's anyway, might as well get some Discwrold publicity out of it. 

Stay tuned 

http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/324w7b/skyrim_modding_contest_2_boss_battles/

The Index could use some balance checkers/beta testers come tomorrow evening, I plan to release it sunday morning so if you want to give it a early go and some feedback send me a PM I can get you a dropbox link sometime tomorrow when I polish up my elites and zelda mechanics :P  

If you cant burn through it by sat night don't bother, you might as well wait for the finale version :)

Will have a video walkthrough of the fight as well as god mode will be able to be activated in the version b4 I release on nexus, god mode and tcl will be disabled from the moment the fight starts till it ends, cause I'm a fucking bastard :)

• 1 month later...

Archived