[WIP] Skyrim Discworld, ALPHA TRAILER, 9/15/14

DDproductions83

This is really .... really twisted and wonderful.  And since this is Lovers Lab, will the Seamstress Guild be a part of city life?

It's dragon break part 3 and Dhalia is in it, you guess

And this will pretty much exit LL once I get the teaser out and start diverting traffic to the forums I made for it to coordinate (hopefully) the people who will start helping soon :P

woohoo more dragon break stuff in the works. wish I could help but , im not skilled enough. However I maybe able to do some voice overs if your ever after a strong british Birmingham accent for a thuggish type..

That is a cop out :P

You can use a mouse, you own skyrim, skill isn't a factor anymore!

I will do a quicky tutorial for drag and drop I guess cause honestly the biggest issue with the world is populating it with static objects, and all that requires is dragging dropping and rotating items, that takes the longest of almost any large mod and ANYONE can do it. I had my f'ing cat doing it

:)

LOL poor John.

Might have a punt at creating Death for you although imagine quite a few folks will be trying that one - guess that way you get a choice :)

Go for it, haven't gone super public with this so you'd be the first one at bat. Moment DB2 releases I go apeshit with public promotion on this though

OK what's the clock?

Also I still hate you (not really) from about 2 years ago as I really wanted you to to provide your hareem of voice talent for my then upcoming shop mod - (this old version got mothballed due to being too complex and I am sure you will lol at that) however I have a new modular version which the CK can handle, of which the 1st floor is almost ready - slight issuette is I have less than zero skill at quests (although I do have some simple ideas) and I get the slight impression that quests and awesome voices might be your forte....

I'll have a stab at Death for ya - if you would ever be interested in pointing your talents to a brief preliminary quest and voice acting to my shopkeeper (all ideas welcome ofc) then would be a bonus :)

!st glance of shop to show I do actually plan on doing something:

It has advanced since beyond the basics shown above - another will be released soonish but hopefully shows I do mean 'serious business'

Ya I remember that, right before I basically wtf quit for like a year :P

Sorry

I can point you at the voice talent but like 100% of me will be into discworld

Once I get on the quest function I can help you

I basically am breathing the CK for life atm so at almost anytime anyone can contact me and I can set up Q&A's for shit in it. Most of it is by far simpler than anything you see on tutorial vids and the wiki and having someone to answer question in real time is always my biggest bitch so that's a service I can provide easily so I will

That goes for anyone willing to help, if I'm available I will help, it takes almost nothing to show someone with a screenshare what to do in the CK for me so ask away

I want Kring

Anyone up for making a talking sword?

Also I'm guessing I'd have to find some way to script it so when it was attached random audio from it like idles would play at the player or something

Also can anyone make a 8 sided soul gem? I'm making the temple of Bel-shammaroth atm

I want Kring

Also I'm guessing I'd have to find some way to script it so when it was attached random audio from it like idles would play at the player or something

Also can anyone make a 8 sided soul gem? I'm making the temple of Bel-shammaroth atm

8 sided?

aww2vst4co3lw547g.jpg

And i can't do much with a discription of Kring http://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/index.php/Kring

Would need some pictures/designs of how you want /it should look.

Descriptions are nice but i need some 2D to be able to make some 3D...

Guest Demiales

I want Kring

8 sided?

aww2vst4co3lw547g.jpg

And i can't do much with a discription of Kring http://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/index.php/Kring

Would need some pictures/designs of how you want /it should look.

Descriptions are nice but i need some 2D to be able to make some 3D...

the only pic i have found. it's from the movie colour of magic. bad quality :(

unbenannttoag2.jpg

Archived