[WIP] Skyrim Discworld, ALPHA TRAILER, 9/15/14

DDproductions83

OKeydokey then - had a play aboot as you do and came up with this as a concept for one Mr. DEATH esquire - no scythe as yet but figured you could let me know if along the right/wrong lines for you.

Been so long since I read any Discworld books and tbh I thought the TV movies were generally pretty poor/slow moving - but the first 3 or 4 books he wrote were pure genius.  Mort is probs my favourite :D

Binky!!!!!!! Hell yeah - pretty much spat coffee everywhere when I was first introduced to DEATH's horse...

So, without further ado, let's meet DEATH:

OKeydokey then - had a play aboot as you do and came up with this as a concept for one Mr. DEATH esquire - no scythe as yet but figured you could let me know if along the right/wrong lines for you.

Been so long since I read any Discworld books and tbh I thought the TV movies were generally pretty poor/slow moving - but the first 3 or 4 books he wrote were pure genius.  Mort is probs my favourite :D

Binky!!!!!!! Hell yeah - pretty much spat coffee everywhere when I was first introduced to DEATH's horse...

So, without further ado, let's meet DEATH:

Lol nice

Blue eyes though! 

I actually liked him with blue eyes

Guest kimbale

O.O Awesome!

You make me want to do stuff for this all the time, damn you DDproductions83! :P This time it's little black skeleton fish for deaths pond...

Lol

Come to the dark side Kimbale! We have cookies!

I won't rest till everyone is on board the crazy train!

Oh yea turbo, you know you now have to make the grim squeaker right?

Because I want him as a companion and a quest to reap a whole den of skeevers!

I also need more people on board to push me gd it!

I've been lazy and played video games too much the last 2 days. Hopefully when we actually release DB2 (sometime in the next 47 years, ya ya girls read this lurk and read this instead of recording IM WATCHING YOU) We can have loads of people in my mumble yapping 24/7 about discworld and keeping me motivated with new ideas etc

One of my biggest problems is memory retention. I am literally like a 30 year old with alzheimers, I have next to no long term memory, I can tell you probably 2-4 things that happened each year of my life off the top of my head and I have to struggle for more usually without visual Q's. So suffice it to say I have forgotten shittons of discworld and I literally spam read the wikis and shit each day to try and be mildly accurate :P

Probably order all the damn books I don;t currently have from amazon sometime this week, I read at 2k wpm so meh

Okeydokey then, will have to check out the shiny forums then - for now though here is one Mr.Death esquire with blue eyes - removed the smoke, but can put back if you prefer that 'supernatural' look.

OK from comments below -  put the smoke back for 0.3 version - now to sort out a sycthe...

Well, having Cohen really teethless would take a custom headmesh.

How about a edited Dragonpriest for Death (for now)? Btw.: Which mask...? He's a huge skeleton.

Oh, and you have to find someone who can talk in small capitals. :P

Any plans on Susan? She would make a awesome follower. :D

i should like a The  Luggage as a follower

Guest Ragna_Rok

Werewolf or vampire village I cant decide

attachicon.giftown2.jpg

WEREWOLF! ... in every mod, vamps here, vamps there... yeah, i know, boob armors, they suck your ... uh ... blood, and so on. its too much, we need more werewolf stuff!!

pretty please :wub:

Guest kimbale

I approve of the cabbage farms! I always imagined the flats going on to the horizon, and nothing but cabbagge on them, but this works fine for the scale of the landmass. There was this part in "Soul Music" where the band played a gig on one of those farms and i think it fits.

Werewolves AND vampires for that village, fighting with the underground dwarves about fat claims. (Fifth Elephant, or what else are those ponds about?)

I approve of the cabbage farms! I always imagined the flats going on to the horizon, and nothing but cabbagge on them, but this works fine for the scale of the landmass. There was this part in "Soul Music" where the band played a gig on one of those farms and i think it fits.

Werewolves AND vampires for that village, fighting with the underground dwarves about fat claims. (Fifth Elephant, or what else are those ponds about?)

Actually Im with rag that one turned into only werewolves, the vampire one I have a ancient nord into a mountain a little ways away

The idea I am going with it both sides are kind of 'mining' the fat and gems from the same dwemer ruins on each side but a bunch of automatons got activated now each side wants you to help their side

And yes you nailed it lol ponds with mammoth bones all through them hehe

You'll probably hate me for this, but looking at the run through again am thinking the Unseen university is in Ankh Morpork right - the most congested/busy city in the world etc - Am not getting a settlement vibe yet, let alone an Ankh Morpork vibe - instead of some low Dwemer style houses, would closely packed townhouses (plenty to choose from in vanilla) and narrow streets not give a better feel for a packed and v dangerous city?  If you disagree that's fine, or if you are planning to get back to the city work after adding in other bits and bobs then great :)

Archived