[Unofficial] Bodyslide 2/Outfit Studio Tutorials

I suppose that enabling outfits for pregnancy the process is similar than for TBBP? I've been playing with cornelius_t's conversions, but there are some problems in the weighting of some of the outfits (weight paint applied by mistake in the wrong places) and I already had to do a couple fixes. Also I'm not sure if he tweaked something in the shape over the original models (I think they were ChronoTrigger77's?) because in some armors the armor seems deattached from the body.

I was thinking about simply picking the PSB as a template for the belly node and copy it over the original mods instead of using cornelius_t ones in the cases that I'm not satisfied with the result, but I have no idea about how to do this properly.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF OUTFIT STUDIO! My favorite outfit from Oblivion has been ported to Skyrim and improved and now made into Bodyslide. There's still some issues with the outfit when using presets but overall it turned pretty good. I deleted the apron that came with the outfit because it detracted from the overall sexiness/skimpiness of the mod.

I followed Guide 1 but instead of morphing the body to match the original outfit, I moved the nipple parts to match the original bodyshape and just moved the breast slider a bit so that it wasn't at 0. From then on, everything was smooth. At my preset, there was a bit of clipping in the right nipple so I fixed it using Guide 3 and added TBBP. Overall, much easier compared to yesterday but still tedious.

I want an easier way to move the vertices, maybe with the mouse or moving multiple meshes at the same time to prevent mismatches. This outfit had 3 parts on each nipple cover and it was a pain to move them one at a time to match the original body BUT once that was done, different bodyslide presets worked almost flawlessly.

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_16 00_59_04_65.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_16 00_59_25_49.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_16 00_59_38_24.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_16 01_00_08_21.jpg

Edit: I just remembered! There's no condoms attached to the garter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anyway I can transfer the condoms mesh from the Oblivion outfit to the Skyrim one?!?! See pic below for difference.

post-10823-13597870787504.jpg

First of all, congrats, those look really well done!

As for moving vertice by hand, there's a tool that uses the same brush as the Inflate/Deflate tool that will move all the vertices within the brush by how much you move it by hand.

As well as try disabling connected mode and turning on X-mirror mode under the settings.

I was originally planning on making a detailed guide on this stuff but as usual RL and other things get in the way.

I promise it'll happen sometime between today and this weekend though!

As for the condom issue, is it a seperate mesh?

If it is there's a trick that you can try in outfit studio to combine it with the maid mesh (but no guarantess it'll work).

If it was part of the armor mesh already then click the eye button on your reference body until it completely disappears and see if the mesh is just hidden. In which case you will have to move the vertices appropriately.

I suppose that enabling outfits for pregnancy the process is similar than for TBBP? I've been playing with cornelius_t's conversions, but there are some problems in the weighting of some of the outfits (weight paint applied by mistake in the wrong places) and I already had to do a couple fixes. Also I'm not sure if he tweaked something in the shape over the original models (I think they were ChronoTrigger77's?) because in some armors the armor seems deattached from the body.

I was thinking about simply picking the PSB as a template for the belly node and copy it over the original mods instead of using cornelius_t ones in the cases that I'm not satisfied with the result, but I have no idea about how to do this properly.

Using PSB is noted to not work for some armor conversions, and the one thing you absolutely do NOT want to do is add the Belly Node to a TBBP/BBP weighted armor as it WILL mess up your hand seams and/or neck seams. This issue is currently being worked on and hopefully a solution to it will be posted later today :)

I used the original UNPB based one as my base for conversion.

It should be just the main download one. Used UNPB version because author said he didn't fully support the CBBE conversions he posted.

@blabba : Really thanks. bellive im on need for robes, got already 1 conjur and 1 destro mage and its kinda bad the design of vanilla robes, and my mages are low lvl, and the entire art of magicka rocks really thanks.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF OUTFIT STUDIO! My favorite outfit from Oblivion has been ported to Skyrim and improved and now made into Bodyslide. There's still some issues with the outfit when using presets but overall it turned pretty good. I deleted the apron that came with the outfit because it detracted from the overall sexiness/skimpiness of the mod.

I followed Guide 1 but instead of morphing the body to match the original outfit, I moved the nipple parts to match the original bodyshape and just moved the breast slider a bit so that it wasn't at 0. From then on, everything was smooth. At my preset, there was a bit of clipping in the right nipple so I fixed it using Guide 3 and added TBBP. Overall, much easier compared to yesterday but still tedious.

I want an easier way to move the vertices, maybe with the mouse or moving multiple meshes at the same time to prevent mismatches. This outfit had 3 parts on each nipple cover and it was a pain to move them one at a time to match the original body BUT once that was done, different bodyslide presets worked almost flawlessly.

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_16 00_59_04_65.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_16 00_59_25_49.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_16 00_59_38_24.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_16 01_00_08_21.jpg

Edit: I just remembered! There's no condoms attached to the garter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anyway I can transfer the condoms mesh from the Oblivion outfit to the Skyrim one?!?! See pic below for difference.

post-10823-13597870787504.jpg

First of all, congrats, those look really well done!

As for moving vertice by hand, there's a tool that uses the same brush as the Inflate/Deflate tool that will move all the vertices within the brush by how much you move it by hand.

As well as try disabling connected mode and turning on X-mirror mode under the settings.

I was originally planning on making a detailed guide on this stuff but as usual RL and other things get in the way.

I promise it'll happen sometime between today and this weekend though!

As for the condom issue, is it a seperate mesh?

If it is there's a trick that you can try in outfit studio to combine it with the maid mesh (but no guarantess it'll work).

If it was part of the armor mesh already then click the eye button on your reference body until it completely disappears and see if the mesh is just hidden. In which case you will have to move the vertices appropriately.

I tried moving the nipple shield meshes in the Aradia Gold Lady outfit using the move brush but they start to stretch out and and distort instead. Other parts of the outfit don't behave that way.

@ Kageryu I'd need a picture/video of the problem to fully understand what's going on...

All I can suggest for now is disable connected vertices mode and try making brush bigger/smaller before moving.

UPDATE: Vioxsis has made a working 'Cleaned' PSB Body! Unfortunately this Body is still under the same limitation as the original in that it is TBBP enabled but is actually having a breast bounce similar to BBP. Basically what this means is that it's bouncier, which is normally a good thing but with the advent of HDT physics, is a bad thing. Check Main post for Download!

If you use any HDT physics customized Bounce Kits on this mesh, chances are you'll get spazzy breasts because they are TOO bouncy.

I've sent in a request to stuffed_bunny asking for his help to create new clamp sliders for the fully TBBP enabled PSB mesh that Vioxsis also cleaned/made. If he accepts the request I will upload it here and we'll have a FULLY operation TBBP PSB mesh for BodySlide that will also hopefully be more compatible when it comes to armors!

As such I'll be going about adding more tutorials and conversions :)

Does that mean now we can use it to make our own in BS? lol. 

By all means, do!

I've tested a few armors (quick conversions so will never be released as they had no slider checks done on them)

And it seemed to work fine.

Although I can't test Belly Node expansion as i personally don't use any of those mods.

Also, I'm sorta waiting/hoping the full TBBP version gets implemented (with help from stuffed_bunny on custom clamp sliders) so then it plays nicer with HDT.

UPDATE: IT IS DONE MWAHAHAHA, sorry for cynical all caps laughter it's just that I have finally accomplished a workaround for PSB fully enabled TBBP armor conversions :). I would like to especially thank Vioxsis for creating and editing the mesh and stuffed_bunny for helping/guiding me on what a clamp slider is. As well as the whole Bodyslide team for the tool!

So what does this mean to you the end user:

-You can now fully convert any armor to PSB and FULL TBBP (Both at the same time!)

-Increased compatibility between HDT and PSB (Custom Bounce kits should no longer adversely affect your jiggle as the restraining weight paints are now applied)

- Now BodySlide modders can do 1 Conversion and fulfill the needs of two camps: PSB camp for pregnancy mods AND TBBP naturalists (such as myself)

- Don't use pregnancy mods, but like TBBP? No problem, these conversions will still work fine for you!

Unfortunately there is one limitation in that it is currently a WORKAROUND which means that if your trying to do a conversion with this, there is 1 more slightly annoying step you (as an Outfit Studio modder) will have to do for the conversion. Until such a time a more experienced person can give me feedback on how to do it without the need of the extra step.

I will be documenting the workaround as Tutorial 8, and uploading the needed mesh soon. I am still waiting for a reply from DeathMaw about the status of the Belly Node working in outfit conversions for pregnancy mods (the node shows up in game and has correct weights, just gotta do a check in Skyrim to see that there's no funny business ;) )

P.S. The new mesh will be called TPSB (Tender Pregnancy Scaled Body) all credit goes to Vioxsis and zecoron!

Guide 7: Creating your own Slider (WIP):

This guide will show you how to create your own customized Sliders for your Body.

Useful for the more advanced users out there that want even more customization options.

Note: While creating a slider takes only 5-10 minutes, perfecting it may take considerably longer and require some knowledge of 3-D modelling applications as Bodyslide itself can be somewhat limited. Of course this is all subjective to your own tastes.

Step 1: Hit File -> Load Outfit and choose <YourFemaleBody.nif>

Step_1_combined.gif

Step 2: Hit Slider -> New Slider, and name the new slider appropriately

... and then ?

where's step 3 and 4 etc...

how do I get the slider into my body preset ?

@Pickpay Lol, it's called a WIP = Work In Progress cause I was still working on it xD

Quick run down though:

1. Name slider

2. Highlight the slider for editing (pencil button)

3. Edit your mesh with brushes/move vertices tool

4. When done un-highlight the slider

5. Hit File -> Save as...

Guide 7 is meant for adding sliders to an outfit (will only affect the specific outfit)

If you want to add your own slider to a preset where it shows up for every mesh and Body, that's a different guide that I will still have to implement.

You can click stuffed_bunny's name in the credit to read the text version for now though.

UPDATE: The aforementioned TPSB Body is done and confirmed working (at least by me) right now, what I am working on is a customized HDT Bounce Kit so that when I do release the Body to the general public (yourselves) I don't have a bunch of people coming at me saying I broke their bodies/why is the body's breasts crushed :( So as such look forward to a release in a few hours WITH a customized HDT Bounce Kit for the mesh. Also hopefully I'll have the Guide 8 done at the same time otherwise when you go make a conversion using the new body you'll be asking me why the seams don't match up...

I guess I got mislead by this then : "This guide will show you how to create your own customized Sliders for your Body"

Yea I figured WIP would be limited I should not have even tried lol but I was too tempted ! When I realized I could shape the body and make it my own slider going beyond predefined sliders (that I've reached their limits already), I had to try.

Couldn't find usable information on stuffed_bunny's page. Thanks though. I'll have to be patient and put that on hold.

For my defense, feels like the instructions to get the work done are there but no mention of the save button :D

@ Pickpay haha it's all good, yea adding your own sliders is good and all but it can be extremely time-consuming to perfect especially if your limiting yourself to using Outfit Studio to make them. If you know another 3D modelling program then you'll have even more potential and be slightly faster.

Also, thanks for the feedback, I'll go fix that description to make it less ambiguous. However, expect the guides to take awhile as I'm working on some other projects as well right now but I'll continue to try me best :)

Update: Uploaded TPSB for those who've been waiting, working on Guide 8 so you guys can successfully make conversions with it. Also linked my customized HDT Bounce Kit for that body (but it's still in Beta)

I've been trying to convert this armor with TBBP and also waiting for the PSB tutorial to make it completely done, since I love it and I'd really love to use it as my main outfit even when my character is pregnant. But there are several problems that I couldn't overcome, and on top of that I messed something and Outfit Studio crashed so I lost all the work. Anyways, it was easy following your tutorials, but I'd really wish somebody who knows better than me did this armor, because every conversion I've tried has ended wrong.

So, first time I tried, I actually started messing with the shapes directly instead of comforming the sliders first, to which you probably would see that it's kinda crazy considering all those chains that had to be moved individually. Of couse, that was before reading your tutorials, some weeks ago, so now I did that and it was easy as a cakewalk, all I had to do was to tweak one of the nipple rings that was too low compared to the other, and fix the stockings, for the overall armor.

Now, the first issue is that annoying decorative belt-piercing-whatever jewel over her stomach. That crap is kinda randomly floating there, and the gems are all in wrong places, so first I did some fixing and made it look as it should, but then there's this sort of cable that goes from her hips to under that jewel. If you disable the body shape, you'll see that it just ends at some point that would be buried under her ribcage, which looks kinda nasty. There's also this sort of super-thin lines that I suppose they should go from her underboobs to the jewel, as if supporting it in place.

When I tried to relocate those things to adapt them to the new body shape, it went all wrong. If I tried to move the little beads, they'd move part of the "cable", but then when I'd move another part it would leave an ugly angle over it. My original intention was to drat it inmediately under the jewel so it would look that it's hanging from it, instead of looking like it's an IV directly plugged to her Aorta. Is there a way to pick a whole "mesh" with the move brush, and move it so I can simply drag it forward keeping the original curve? Also, the little lines over the jewel, I tried moving them too with the same result. My idea was to move them so it looks really that they're holding that jewel in place instead of just floating there. I also tried to move the jewel itself a bit higher as if it was hanging from the chain harness, but again, I could only pick part of it and leave it completely deformed.

Finally, something that bugged me from the outfit was the lines coming out of her hips. I was thinking that it would be actually cool if I could duplicate one of the rings that hold the nipple pendants together, and use it as another set of piercings that hold the hip lines there instead of, again, looking like they come out of her skin. But when I try to duplicate the nipple rings, I get an error and nothing happens.

In the end, I decided just to go fuck everything and delete the jewel and cable, leaving the belly bare except for a navel piercing that was buried under the mess. it looked nice, so I used the "conform all", and when I set the slider to 100% to transform the outfit to the proper shape, found yet another issue... The nipple piercings got deformed by that. Instead of looking like a hanging pendant as they should, they were now curved following the new shape of the breast. So my third question would be: is it possible to set some part of the armor so that it "moves" (in this case, it follows the position of the nipples) but that it doesn't "change" (so it doesn't lose it's original shape)?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread, but I though the questions were more or less general as to be mentioned in the tutorials. For the TL;DR versions, the questions would be:

1.- Is it possible to drag entire wireframes without losing the shape, for example to move a piece of the armor to its proper place without having to change its shape?

2.- Is it possible to copy a shape from the model? for example you have a piercing and you wanna duplicate it. How would it be done, if possible?

3.- Is it possible to keep some part of the armor from changing shape, for example a pendant that hangs from the armor, so that it doesn't get curved when tweaking the sliders?

This would be a rare case of where even I go TL;DR (although truthfully I read about 75% of it before I saw the summarized questions below)

Quick answers:

1. Yes, Increase brush size until it covers all Vertices along the curve then use the move tool, it will move all the vertices in the brushes size thus preserving the curve.

It might also help to disable Connected Vertices mode (Hotkey C or Edit -> Conected Vertices)

2. Just checked, only way is to right click the mesh name on the right side and hit 'Duplicate Shape' However if the jewel is not it's own mesh and is connected to other things then it gets tricky...

Still doable, but you'll need to mess with zap sliders. Which is another sorta heavy topic and cannot be sufficiently explained in a post. You can try stuffed_bunny's page though (click his name on credits) and if still not enough and you absolutely cannot wait feel free to PM me and I'l send a step-by-step guide but no pics.

3. Maybe? You'll have to 'Mask it' using the mask tool, I personally haven't tried this yet but the problem I foresee is that it will not conform to the sliders so when you increase breast size the breasts will 'engulf' the pendant. As the sliders move the breasts outward as well as increasing curvature (which is why the pendant also deforms). There are ways to get around this but all are painfully long and require patience and fine-tuning with the move vertices tool (at least the ones I know of).

EDIT: Cool outfit, hope you don't mind me using it as my first official TPSB armor conversion :)

This guide has really been helpful. I have managed to convert a nightingale armor to cbbe advance from vanilla. But even though it shows up in the bodyslide, it doesnt replace the original vanilla nightingale armor. Could you advice me what to do in order to permanently replace the vanilla nightingale armor with the one I converted?

This guide has really been helpful. I have managed to convert a nightingale armor to cbbe advance from vanilla. But even though it shows up in the bodyslide, it doesnt replace the original vanilla nightingale armor. Could you advice me what to do in order to permanently replace the vanilla nightingale armor with the one I converted?

Chances are theirs a typo somewhere in your sliderset.

So go to your SliderSet folder, find your <SliderSet Name>.xml file and open it up in notepad.

Edit the Data Path or check for typos.

Chances are theirs a typo somewhere in your sliderset.

So go to your SliderSet folder, find your <SliderSet Name>.xml file and open it up in notepad.

Edit the Data Path or check for typos.

I have opened it up and I am at a lost. What am I supposed to do here? This is my first time actually attempting to convert something. =/

[spoiler]

<SliderSetInfo>
    <SliderSet name="Nightingale">
        <SetFolder>Nightingale</SetFolder>
        <SourceFile>Nightingale.nif</SourceFile>
        <OutputPath>meshes\armor\Nightingale</OutputPath>
        <OutputFile>Nightingale</OutputFile>
        <BaseShapeName target="BaseShape" DataFolder="CalienteBody">BaseShape</BaseShapeName>
        <BaseShapeName target="Torso">Torso</BaseShapeName>
        <Slider name="Breasts" invert="true" small="20" big="100">
            <datafile name="Breasts1" target="BaseShape">Breasts1.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastsSmall" invert="true" small="100" big="100">
            <datafile name="BreastsSm" target="BaseShape">BreastsSm.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastsSH" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastsSH" target="BaseShape">BreastsSH.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBreastsSH" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBreastsSH.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastsSSH" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastsSSH" target="BaseShape">BreastsSSH.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBreastsSSH" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBreastsSSH.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastsFantasy" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastsFantasy" target="BaseShape">BreastsFantasy.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBreastsFantasy" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBreastsFantasy.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="DoubleMelon" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="DoubleMelon" target="BaseShape">DoubleMelon.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoDoubleMelon" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoDoubleMelon.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastCleavage" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastCleavage" target="BaseShape">BreastCleavage.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBreastCleavage" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBreastCleavage.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastFlatness" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastFlatness" target="BaseShape">BreastFlatness.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastGravity" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastGravity" target="BaseShape">BreastGravity.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBreastGravity" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBreastGravity.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="PushUp" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="PushUp" target="BaseShape">PushUp.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoPushUp" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoPushUp.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastHeight" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastHt" target="BaseShape">BreastHt.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBreastHeight" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBreastHeight.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastPerkiness" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastPerkiness" target="BaseShape">BreastPerkiness.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastWidth" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastWidth" target="BaseShape">BreastWidth.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBreastWidth" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBreastWidth.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="NippleDistance" invert="true" small="100" big="100">
            <datafile name="NippleDistance" target="BaseShape">NippleDistance.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoNippleDistance" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoNippleDistance.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="NipplePerkiness" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="NipplePerkiness" target="BaseShape">NipplePerkiness.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoNipplePerkiness" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoNipplePerkiness.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="NippleLength" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="NippleLength" target="BaseShape">NippleLength.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoNippleLength" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoNippleLength.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="NippleSize" invert="true" small="100" big="100">
            <datafile name="NippleSize" target="BaseShape">NippleSize.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="NippleUp" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="NippleUp" target="BaseShape">NippleUp.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoNippleUp" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoNippleUp.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="NippleDown" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="NippleDown" target="BaseShape">NippleDown.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="NippleTip" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="NippleTip" target="BaseShape">NippleTip.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="Arms" invert="true" small="0" big="100">
            <datafile name="Arms" target="BaseShape">Arms.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoArms" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoArms.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ChubbyArms" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ChubbyArms" target="BaseShape">ChubbyArms.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoChubbyArms" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoChubbyArms.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ShoulderSmooth" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ShoulderSmooth" target="BaseShape">ShoulderSmooth.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ShoulderWidth" invert="true" small="100" big="100">
            <datafile name="ShoulderWidth" target="BaseShape">ShoulderWidth.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoShoulderWidth" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoShoulderWidth.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BigTorso" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BigTorso" target="BaseShape">BigTorso.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBigTorso" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBigTorso.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="Waist" invert="false" small="0" big="100">
            <datafile name="Waist" target="BaseShape">Waist.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoWaist" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoWaist.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="WideWaistLine" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="WideWaistLine" target="BaseShape">WideWaistLine.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoWideWaistLine" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoWideWaistLine.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ChubbyWaist" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ChubbyWaist" target="BaseShape">ChubbyWaist.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoChubbyWaist" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoChubbyWaist.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="Belly" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="Belly" target="BaseShape">CalBelly.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBelly" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBelly.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BigBelly" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BigBelly" target="BaseShape">BigBelly.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBigBelly" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBigBelly.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="PregnancyBelly" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="PregnancyBelly" target="BaseShape">PregnancyBelly.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoPregnancyBelly" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoPregnancyBelly.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="TummyTuck" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="TummyTuck" target="BaseShape">TummyTuck.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoTummyTuck" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoTummyTuck.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="Back" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="Back" target="BaseShape">Back.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBack" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBack.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="Hipbone" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="Hipbone" target="BaseShape">Hipbone.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoHipbone" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoHipbone.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="Hips" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="Hips" target="BaseShape">Hips.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoHips" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoHips.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ButtCrack" invert="true" small="100" big="100">
            <datafile name="ButtCrack" target="BaseShape">ButtCrack.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="Butt" invert="true" small="0" big="100">
            <datafile name="Butt1" target="BaseShape">Butt1.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ButtSmall" invert="true" small="100" big="100">
            <datafile name="ButtSm" target="BaseShape">ButtSm.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ButtShape2" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="MakButt" target="BaseShape">MakButt.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoButtShape2" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoButtShape2.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BigButt" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BigButt" target="BaseShape">BigButt.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoBigButt" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoBigButt.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ChubbyButt" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ChubbyButt" target="BaseShape">ChubbyButt.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoChubbyButt" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoChubbyButt.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="AppleCheeks" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="AppleCheecks" target="BaseShape">AppleCheeks.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="RoundAss" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="RoundAss" target="BaseShape">RoundAss.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoRoundAss" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoRoundAss.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="Groin" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="Groin" target="BaseShape">Groin.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="SlimThighs" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="SlimThighs" target="BaseShape">SlimThighs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="Thighs" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="Thighs" target="BaseShape">CalThighs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ChubbyLegs" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ChubbyLegs" target="BaseShape">ChubbyLegs.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoChubbyLegs" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoChubbyLegs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="Legs" invert="true" small="0" big="100">
            <datafile name="Legs" target="BaseShape">Legs.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoLegs" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoLegs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="KneeHeight" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="KneeHeight" target="BaseShape">KneeHeight.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoKneeHeight" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoKneeHeight.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="CalfSize" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="CalfSize" target="BaseShape">CalfSize.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="TorsoCalfSize" target="Torso" local="true">TorsoCalfSize.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="CalfSmooth" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="CalfSmooth" target="BaseShape">CalfSmooth.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="Ankles" invert="true" small="100" big="100">
            <datafile name="Ankles" target="BaseShape">Ankles.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="SmallSeam" invert="false" small="100" big="0" hidden="true">
            <datafile name="SeamSm" target="BaseShape">SeamSm.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ShoulderTweak" invert="false" small="100" big="100" hidden="true">
            <datafile name="ShoulderTweak" target="BaseShape">ShoulderTweak.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="NH_LockSeamHi" invert="false" small="0" big="100" hidden="true" clamp="true">
            <datafile name="NH_LockSeamHi" target="BaseShape">NH_LockSeamHi2.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="NH_LockSeamLo" invert="false" small="100" big="0" hidden="true" clamp="true">
            <datafile name="NH_LockSeamLo" target="BaseShape">NH_LockSeamLo2.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
    </SliderSet>
</SliderSetInfo> [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

So sorry for the wall of text though, Im trying to learn xD

NP about the wall of text but might I suggest trying to use:

[spoiler] Text to be hidden in spoiler tags here [/spoiler]

Allows the forum to stay clean ;)

Anyway unfortunately I do not know what the data path is for Nightingale armor (you might have to google search)

You need to fix the following lines:

<OutputPath>meshes\armor\Nightingale</OutputPath> <----- Change to the Data Path of the Nightingale Folder (you'll have to google search it as I dunno what it is

<OutputFile>Nightingale</OutputFile> <---- Change this to whatever the the Nightingale armor mesh's .nif is called again you'll have to google search it.

Hope that helps!

NP about the wall of text but might I suggest trying to use:

[spoiler] Text to be hidden in spoiler tags here [/spoiler]

Allows the forum to stay clean ;)

Anyway unfortunately I do not know what the data path is for Nightingale armor (you might have to google search)

You need to fix the following lines:

<OutputPath>meshes\armor\Nightingale</OutputPath> <----- Change to the Data Path of the Nightingale Folder (you'll have to google search it as I dunno what it is

<OutputFile>Nightingale</OutputFile> <---- Change this to whatever the the Nightingale armor mesh's .nif is called again you'll have to google search it.

Hope that helps!

Ahh I cant seem to do that spoiler thing but Ill figure it out soon! And thanks for the assistance! Ill go do more research on the Output path!

TBBP + Pegnancy Body is old and I've beein using it for my conversions with TBBP + Pregnancy. Is Cb++TBBP Belly, the previous version of PSB, includes a normal version and a BigBelly50 version to be used with BigBelly50. I franky dont know why the author removed the TBBP in the lastest version (at least in 0 weight). Could have asked ;o

CB++ TBBP Belly.7z

Also, working rigth with the default HDT setup.

EDIT: Cool outfit, hope you don't mind me using it as my first official TPSB armor conversion  :)

Well that would make me very happy. of course I don't mind, it's nt mine anyways. :P And the author doesn't seem to be planning on working for it anytime soon. I hope you get it done properly. :)

TBBP + Pegnancy Body is old and I've beein using it for my conversions with TBBP + Pregnancy. Is Cb++TBBP Belly, the previous version of PSB, includes a normal version and a BigBelly50 version to be used with BigBelly50. I franky dont know why the author removed the TBBP in the lastest version (at least in 0 weight). Could have asked ;o

attachicon.gifCB++ TBBP Belly.7z

Also, working rigth with the default HDT setup.

O.o lol this seems to make all my efforts to go to waste but there does seem to be some important differences.

1. Weights aren't cleaned in that version

2. Because weights aren't cleaned HDT with collision won't work <--- Albeit this is just a guess but the original reason why zecoron took off the Breast01 weights was because of the 4 weights per vertex issue (which could have been fixed by cleaning the weights lol).

Regardless thanks for sharing this! (I will test this one out and see if the HDT+collision stuff works) Hopefully this one will work out better than my own attempts at body weight mashes in Outfit Studio

EDIT: I don't really understand the difference between big belly50 version and normal big belly, the weights look the same?

I dont know a lot about the colission, I just use HDT Havoc Object and collision works, so I don't know about customized collisions. And what you mean by clean weights? This is just the standar TBBP body plus belly ;o

However, TPSB definetively sounds better than CB++ TBBP Belly xD

(I dont think there's actually difference, dunno why he created two version, I think to remember to put bigbelly50, but its the same weight as PSB I think)

Lol ty for the explanation on the 50 weight thing xD

In the past I tried my own OS weight bash by combining vanilla TBBP and PSB body but I always ended up with horrible seams (same thing when I attempted outfit conversions)

What I mean by 'clean' weights is that weight paints on areas of the mesh that don't correspond to the bone are removed.

Example: When looking at the weight paint for the Right Calf in OS you'll see the entire left Calf also painted (albeit very lightly so that animation doesn't really affect it)

R_Calf_Error.jpg

Whereas in the TPSB mesh Vioxsis took care to remove the unnecessary weight paints (they can lead to adverse effects if piled on too much, hence the 4 bones to a vertex problem)

Also increases compatibility with meshes that have skirt weight paints and such in the same area.

Edit: Should also be noted that original PSB mesh was 'cleaned' except for the actual BBP bone paint