Sexout for fallout 3?

Xzios

*fallouts and dies* ok other then animated prostitution or bringing fallout 3 to new vegas what other options are there?

I think of sex out and like things as a compilation of hard work not just a mod. Adding a few fast travel markers can constitute as a mod but I don't think its fair to compare the two :P

im suprised really I always personally felt fallout 3 was better then new vegas but worse then fo 2 and tactics.

granted sex has always been part of the fallout world. especially 2 ! I mean hell if the world was a cess pool humanity would need to procreate awhole lot if we wanted to make by as a species :P

*fallouts and dies* ok other then animated prostitution or bringing fallout 3 to new vegas what other options are there?

I think of sex out and like things as a compilation of hard work not just a mod. Adding a few fast travel markers can constitute as a mod but I don't think its fair to compare the two :P

im suprised really I always personally felt fallout 3 was better then new vegas but worse then fo 2 and tactics.

granted sex has always been part of the fallout world. especially 2 ! I mean hell if the world was a cess pool humanity would need to procreate awhole lot if we wanted to make by as a species :P

The real Reason UDLR already explained in his thread. FOSE is pretty crap compared to NVSE, allot of options added to NVSE where never included in FOSE they quite FOSE along time a go.

Archived