[TEST,WIP] SexLab Aroused Animations v2014-01-09

Completely uneducated opinion here, but how about tying it to the relax script.  Normally, my ladies will stand by and follow me unless I'm still for a few minutes, then go about their own devices, doing whatever, such as sitting down.  When I move, they stand up and follow me.  Why can't these idles use the same sort of process.  If you stand still long enough, they start stroking the wares, if you move, they stop (like the sit idle) and follow you.I know its FAR FAR more complicate than that, given that it ties into SexLab Aroused, but .. maybe it would still be possible?

Well I tried this for awhile. I works great, other than the sliding people and the fact zombies get aroused... and constantly spam these animations.. and slide everywhere... If it was just the npcs that slid, honestly I would have kept this in my game. But the zombies... slidin about... just gets annoying. 

Interesting, but it does need a little polish.  I am getting the animations to trigger, and they're not occurring during sex scenes, but the animations are only triggering after I exit out of a dialogue with an affected NPC, rather than during, and as a result they move about while frozen in that position until something interrupts it.

EDIT: Now the animations are working when they're supposed to, but they're overriding walking animations when a character moves, until it ends or is interrupted by more chat or something.  They can still move about, but animation-wise the girls are just feeling themselves still.

Good idea to couple these animations to arousal. NPC's move by sliding in idle position, like you said, but this effect looks unnatural.

Yep, have to live with it. It is better then spamming save with scripts.

Are there any other animations resources that might be used in similar manner?

Are there any male animations? hiding their private parts

Catwalk - Exaggerated-5053-1-0.rar

Awesome mod.

I have few suggestions:

1) Would be nice if old ladies dont do sexy idles (they can be responced with voice type "Female Old Kindly" and "Female Old Grumpy".)

2) Wife or partner wouldnt shy and dont play "cover private parts" idle animation.

Thank you for your work anyway - mod is useful and immersive )

Awesome mod.

I have few suggestions:

1) Would be nice if old ladies dont do sexy idles (they can be responced with voice type "Female Old Kindly" and "Female Old Grumpy".)

2) Wife or partner wouldnt shy and dont play "cover private parts" idle animation.

Thank you for your work anyway - mod is useful and immersive )

Seconding this on both counts.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, as a heads up, this mod will make it impossible to complete Glory of the Dead's funeral scene, if Aela reaches the arousal levels.

Best bet is to turn off mod, then reinstall afterwards.  I can assume that any other quest scene that requires a female NPC to perform an action will be incompatible with this mod.

Pose #12 in Dualsuns  mod .nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11954/? make a good substitute for the cover up animation if you were getting the crushed butt effect with the existing one. Rename it and replace the cover up one,

Everything seems to work well.  I have 40 followers put up in a series of player homes and so far I've noticed certain followers seem to be more aroused more often than others. One wood elf girl needs particular attention compared to others :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Your mod doesnt work for me. I installed it with Mod Organizer, ran FNIS but I have never seen the animations, even on aroused NPCs, instead I get a frozen "animation" where aroused NPCs just stand upright, arms spread to their sides, similar to how Lydia stands in her male posture. Only they dont move but float around and it doesnt stop, it goes on for as long as they are aroused or until they start another animation only to return to their frozen state.

Upon disabling your mod, I get the "some objects are missing from the save file" warning message. Whats wrong here?

You didn't rerun FNIS, that's what.  Like usual--if you see the T-pose on NPCs, then you forgot to rerun FNIS.  If you did like you claimed, then you didn't run it and get no errors in return.

Nope, done that, checked it twice. FNIS was run and the corresponding files have been overwritten with the new ones that FNIS generates (I use Mod Organizer). I still get the T pose on aroused females. Hope you can fix that.

• 2 months later...