child males - armorpack- replacement & body-replacement

There you go!

Please note that when you wear one of the armors in this package, the body mesh is actually replaced with the body defined in JuSkyriman's package, which is, as far as I know, the one used for RCOTS. It looks quite different from the one used in SkyKids. I would love to replace it with the SkyKids body mesh and I tried various approaches, but so far I haven't mastered the tools enough to actually be able to accomplish that. 

The body textures have all been replaced with the ones made for SkyKids, though. 

Have fun! And all credits go to JuSkyriman of course.

And by the way, here's also Yorick, my 15 year old follower, who can be found in Riverwood's Sleeping Giant Inn. Please take good care of him and make sure that he's not harmed in any way :)

Can you please post pictures dirferencia in bodies? as I remember SK has 2 types

So also might find the reason for the difference

Guest Grestorn

Here's Yorick with the standard Skykids mesh (I'm not using the alternative one): 

post-182231-0-30003300-1394472273_thumb.jpg

Und here he is with one of the armors from your pack: 

post-182231-0-38011000-1394472279_thumb.jpg

I actually understand very well why this looks so different. If you open your mesh in NifScope, you can see that the body mesh you're using is quite different from the one defined for Skykids. I tried to adapt your armor pieces to that armor, but I failed. I tried to copy the mesh parts, I also added some of the missing vectors so I could use your armor pieces on the SK body. In theory that works, but the scaling is all wrong, there's clipping and all kinds of different problems. I'm not good enough with NifScope to fix these problems myself - I guess I need additional moddeling tools for that, but that would mean that I have to learn how to use them, first.

explain would not know how, I've learned by trial and error, but see if this helps you

1 - You occupy the body you want to copy on the armor, I take the body meshes \ skykids-armorswap \ child \ armor \ bandit
2 - You must have the same name in NiNode to copy the body
3 - In some cases occupy only half of the body such as ebony armor
4 - The armor you can make it bigger or smaller using "scale vertices" you find by right clicking on what you want to modify 5 - Never modify the size of the body armor only modifies
6- Remember to put a name to the mesh you're copying

Here are the armor:

child males - armorswamper- replacement.rar

Hey JuSkyriman,

The Witch Plate looks great.  Thanks so much.  Just a couple of issues, if you get a chance.  Ok, first pic is just to show how cool my guys look in their new armor :)  It also shows a small problem tho.  See their thighs?  The underarmor bit there is sorta ragged.  Any way to clean that up?  Second pic is about a question.  I still have the old Cots body.  With the dark, sad nipples.  Kjartan here is from Kyod's Ashen Follower mod.  How can I switch bodies to get the much better nipple look he has goin?

Ok, 3rd pic is the second issue and that's the bit around the neck.  See the gap? Any way to just get rid of that black border?  It doesn't seem to be attached to anything and wouldn't be missed.  Final pic is me just showin off my toon again with his cool tats :)

Problem Armor: sorry, after i fix

Problem Body: use x117 malebody remplacement -modesty, if you have problems with your eyes, go to Riften or use showracemenu and then change the shape or color

ehh... where you got the tattoo?

The armor is modified, it was more I could do, download it again

Really enjoying the patch. Are there any plans to add a version for Dragonscale armor?

yes, the idea is to have a replacement for all armor and clothing is a matter of time

If I ever find out how to make a esp also'll add armor and clothes of the dragonborn dlc. If anyone knows how to make esp could then pass them make replacements and that person to finish the mod

Really enjoying the patch. Are there any plans to add a version for Dragonscale armor?

yes, the idea is to have a replacement for all armor and clothing is a matter of time

If I ever find out how to make a esp also'll add armor and clothes of the dragonborn dlc. If anyone knows how to make esp could then pass them make replacements and that person to finish the mod

I found how to make esp. The file is called RCOTS-Armorpack2.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/602-child-males-armorpack-replacement-body-replacement/

To observe the difference. The first image is without using the mod and the second image using it

post-224450-0-13449900-1395071826_thumb.jpg

post-224450-0-56765200-1395071835_thumb.jpg

So, there's three things about this.

1. I like this mod's idea! The boys can look sexy too!

2. The 2-color thing is happening with my character, I'm not sure what's causing it, but I don't like it! Maybe you can help me with this?

3. I can't find any of the shirtless armors no matter what i do! It's confusing, and i can't find anything on it!

Okay, I'm pretty sure the first way I said was what I did but your folders don't seem right. JuSkyriman would probably know what to do, he helped me with it a while ago, he can't upload the files here like he did the last time because of the new rules but he might be able to give you some instruction.

Okay, I'm pretty sure the first way I said was what I did but your folders don't seem right. JuSkyriman would probably know what to do, he helped me with it a while ago, he can't upload the files here like he did the last time because of the new rules but he might be able to give you some instruction.

Alright, how would i contact them?

I do not know the cause of the problem, sorry.

I have not found something that causes the problem 2 skin tones.

My best advice would be to install RCOTS again and if you want to install my replacement body

if you install my replacement body and the problem keeps happening try installing only RCOTS

If none of this works then I ran out of ideas -.-'

I do not know the cause of the problem, sorry.

I have not found something that causes the problem 2 skin tones.

My best advice would be to install RCOTS again and if you want to install my replacement body

if you install my replacement body and the problem keeps happening try installing only RCOTS

If none of this works then I ran out of ideas -.-'

OK, thanks, JuSkyrimian! Tomorrow, I'll try it. It's good to see that mod authors will actually take time to answer the fan's questions, not just like some where it's "here's a mod, if i doesn't work, that's a shame."