child males - armorpack- replacement & body-replacement

View File

Replacement for Armorpack-RCOTS, only males, requires the original, I did for a crazy girl who asked me and I thought to share it

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20706-children-of-the-sky-reworked-stand-alone/

I added a replacement for the boy's body (FIXED), made from mod Kidos, Ashen Followers, requiere RCOTS. Now modesty version (with boxers made ​​by lostdaywalker) to respect the rules

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17909-ashen-followers/ >>>> Ashen Followers

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15220-armor-conversions-for-yii-techniques-labors-cots/ >>>> Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

Mod Armors Witchplates original

http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/6685/?

I added RCOTS-Armorpack2.rar. Contains Armor: Bonemold, Chintin, Nordic carved and stahlim. Contains Clothing: cultist, darkelf, mirakrobes, skaal, Telvanni and temple. Requires Dragonborn and RCOTS. The names of the armor and clothes are in Spanish, do not know how to change the names to English

File RCOTS-Morestuff-Male.rar added, is not a replacement so it does not require other MODS. They are light armor and heavy armor, I will not go into detail but should make, you can not buy, are in the following sections of the forge: leather, iron, steel, glass, dwarves, elves, ebony and dragon

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to be able to use this armor pack, but every time I load it, I CTD.  Skyrim just won't start. I don't make it as far as the main menu.  Also, quick side note, while the models presented in Cots are fantastic, has anyone noticed that the ass, at least on the boy model, doesn't have enough... well... crack?  The cleft there ends much too soon.  A real ass crack continues higher.  I've been wondering if loading RCots will resolve that issue, but I've heard it's the same model.

• 2 weeks later...

The new body looks great, but for some reason my character's penis is broken, it's not missing but it isn't  complete. It's not a big deal but since there's no posts about it I thought I'd ask, maybe I'm installing it wrong, am I supposed overwrite all the original files?

How is it broken?  Just curious.  I remember at one point the penis on my guy was 2 different shades, as if he had vitiligo.

I looked at it again and I guess that's kinda like what it is, half of it is darkened almost like a shadow on it.

I wish I could remember what I did to fix that.  I think perhaps I just got lucky fiddling around and the problem went away.  Try changing the load order maybe?

I see the two color problem too.  The fix you just posted didn't change anything for me.  All file sizes in the zip look the same as the original body replacement file.

In the original version files replacement body is placed in the wrong folder

The meshes of replacement body should be in oriental/x117 folder, if the meshes of the body does not replace the problem occurs

JuSkyriman, these look great.  Hate to be that guy, but is there any chance you could also do something with the Dark Brotherhood Shrouded armor?  I downloaded something that makes that armor darker, which is great (don't care for the red), but if it was shirtless too, that'd be fantastic.  Same goes for the Thieves Guild stuff and Nightingale armor as well.  Oh, heck, while I'm being greedy, how about something for mage boys as well?

JuSkyriman, these look great.  Hate to be that guy, but is there any chance you could also do something with the Dark Brotherhood Shrouded armor?  I downloaded something that makes that armor darker, which is great (don't care for the red), but if it was shirtless too, that'd be fantastic.  Same goes for the Thieves Guild stuff and Nightingale armor as well.  Oh, heck, while I'm being greedy, how about something for mage boys as well?

maybe ... I need time for that

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, sorry if i don't understand..

But does this armour /replace/ (like overwrite) the armour for girls? Or does it just add a boy alternative to some of the armour? Eh, i guess i am wanting to make sure i can use the girl armour and this one along side each other?

All the boys npcs I've seen, like with Hostiles, are affected.  No girl npcs.  Not sure I've ever used this with a girl toon tho.  Can't imagine it would change anything.

Okay, thanks. ^^ My idea was to make myself a boy Follower who could wear this armour while i continue to play my girl character. i wanted to make sure my girl wouldn't end up with the boy's armour if i installed this.

Hey JuSyriman,  I know this is a lot to ask, so feel free to tell me to take a leap :)  Anyway, I was wondering if you happen to use the Immersive Armor mod?  Great mod, and they have a set of heavy armor called Witch Plate.  Really cool glowy runes and such.  It leaves me in a bit of a quandary, because I love your topless armors, but that particular set is so cool looking.  I'm using Kyod's Kjardan from Ashen Followers, and with him and my mage (who is also a heavy armor user) I find myself switching back and forth between using one of your armors and the Witch plate, and I just can't make up my mind.  Would be wonderful if you were able to do your magic with that armor set.  Maybe a bandolier with glowy runes or something for the chest?  Or shoulder plates maybe.  I realize it's part of someone else's mod, so if you can't mess around with it I understand.  In any case, keep up the great work :)

I've seen a problem with the expert mage robes.  The shirt section, where it should be transparent, is black.  As the character move around, some spots become transparent, and other flow to black.  

-.- sorry, you're right, I will work to fix

Hey JuSyriman,  I know this is a lot to ask, so feel free to tell me to take a leap :)  Anyway, I was wondering if you happen to use the Immersive Armor mod?  Great mod, and they have a set of heavy armor called Witch Plate.  Really cool glowy runes and such.  It leaves me in a bit of a quandary, because I love your topless armors, but that particular set is so cool looking.  I'm using Kyod's Kjardan from Ashen Followers, and with him and my mage (who is also a heavy armor user) I find myself switching back and forth between using one of your armors and the Witch plate, and I just can't make up my mind.  Would be wonderful if you were able to do your magic with that armor set.  Maybe a bandolier with glowy runes or something for the chest?  Or shoulder plates maybe.  I realize it's part of someone else's mod, so if you can't mess around with it I understand.  In any case, keep up the great work :)

I can try, but I can only do replacements, so you need the original and would affect adults

this mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6685/?