My penis is missing!

s1087

I recently reinstalled Caliente's beautiful body edition 3.2 using the Nexus mod manager. I am fairly certain that this is the point in time when my penis disappeared from my character. I use the Schlongs of Skyrim. I am using tender better breast physics with the XP32 maximum skeleton 1.92 as well. All non player character's that I want to have penises have penises other than my character. Does anyone have a idea of what is causing this issue? 

Guest Ragna_Rok

:lol::D:lol:  :D   MUWAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAAAAA!!! :lol:  :D  :lol::D

hey dude, you get your first like from me for having the most-awesome-thread-title-ever!!

i hope you find your penis  :blush:  best of luck :angel:

:lol::D:lol:  :D   MUWAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAAAAA!!! :lol:  :D  :lol::D

hey dude, you get your first like from me for having the most-awesome-thread-title-ever!!

i hope you find your penis  :blush:  best of luck :angel:

What I find amazing is that such a comment was only in third place, and the first two replies actually tried to help with his issues...

But really, thread-titles like this surely draw attention...

Guest Ragna_Rok

What I find amazing is that such a comment was only in third place, and the first two replies actually tried to help with his issues...

But really, thread-titles like this surely draw attention...

hey, for my defense, i usually dont roam the adult-section, but i help out on the technical discussion board, the requests, and the non adult troubles, i saw that post popping up and simply didnt make the link to a body mod, i dont use any you know... please forgive me, i didnt mean it bad :)

(i still find its the most-awesome-thread-title-ever :D)

(edit: crap, i cant stop laughing, im crying right now ... im gonna go have a smoke outside :D )

I reinstalled Schlongs the Skyrim and my penis is still missing. occasionally a tan silhouette penis appears when I use the Sexlab romance and Animated prostitution mods. I have both Animated prostitution and Sexlab set to use the Schlongs of Skyrim suit.

Maybe that's because u have broke ur load order - Skyrim is very sensitive to such things. Try to use Boss or visit SOS page on nexus and see what issues it have with other mods or load order.

Often my penis seems to shrink when my load order gets blown as well. I simply need to clean it and wait for a period and it's good as new!

Maybe that's because u have broke ur load order - Skyrim is very sensitive to such things. Try to use Boss or visit SOS page on nexus and see what issues it have with other mods or load order.

According to BOSS I have one warning from BreezehomeLadderFix.esp stating that the file has 32 deleted NavMesh records.

Don't use the nuid suit. Just use your regular body. But unfortunately AP doesn't work well with SoS (the penis goes flaccid before the animations get going).

I'd just get rid of AP altogether. Now that you've found LoversLab you won't need that horrible mod and it's bad animations anymore. ;)

Don't use the nuid suit. Just use your regular body. But unfortunately AP doesn't work well with SoS (the penis goes flaccid before the animations get going).

I'd just get rid of AP altogether. Now that you've found LoversLab you won't need that horrible mod and it's bad animations anymore. ;)

I have uninstalled Animated prostitution and reinstalled Schlongs of Skyrim. My penis is still missing. I am assuming that I have overwritten a file somewhere in my Skyrim folder that is causing the player character penis not to show. 

TES5Edit by ElminsterAU http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/? Download it unzip it run it when it hits a error it will stop read what the error is the error will be in the bottom right hand area. Once you fix that error close tes5edit and repeat till it loads completely up without hitting anymore errors then try your game again and see if it was fixed.

Boss helps with load order but it's not 100% accurate the mods that it doesn't have on it's mod list will get thrown wherever it wants to throw them. Those ones must be moved manually by what the mod author says to place them at or wherever if it doesn't matter.

A load order would still help us to see what you all have installed in your game you might have something that is conflicting with another mod.

TES5Edit by ElminsterAU http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/? Download it unzip it run it when it hits a error it will stop read what the error is the error will be in the bottom right hand area. Once you fix that error close tes5edit and repeat till it loads completely up without hitting anymore errors then try your game again and see if it was fixed.

Boss helps with load order but it's not 100% accurate the mods that it doesn't have on it's mod list will get thrown wherever it wants to throw them. Those ones must be moved manually by what the mod author says to place them at or wherever if it doesn't matter.

A load order would still help us to see what you all have installed in your game you might have something that is conflicting with another mod.

I will use TES5Edit. What is the most efficient way to produce a load order? I have 100+ modifications installed.

I will use TES5Edit. What is the most efficient way to produce a load order? I have 100+ modifications installed.

You can just copy and paste what BOSS tells you. Be sure to also copy and paste what it has in "unrecognized plugins".

You can just copy and paste what BOSS tells you. Be sure to also copy and paste what it has in "unrecognized plugins".

My computer would not paste the list of modifications that BOSS produced. I copied the list to a .txt file. The plugin that BOSS does not recognize is skyrim avengers.esp.

I ran TES5Edit and the Babette.esp file had the errors: "record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecords: FULL, SNAM x 9, VTCK, RNAM, AIDT, PKID x 4, CNAM, DNAM, PNAM, HCLF, DOFT, CRIF, NAM9, NAMA and QNAM. Babette.esp also had errors found in Babette[NPC_:0001D4B7]. 

The Executioner's Axe - FIXED.esp file had the error: "record WEAP contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecords: EITM, CNAM, UNAM, SNAM, NNAM and EAMT. Errors were found in "ExecutionerAxe "Executioner's Axe" [WEAP:000BE25E]" The Executioner's Axe - FIXED.esp had the error "record COBJ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecords: CNTO and CTDA x 2 as well. Errors were also found in "TemperWeaponExecutionerAxe [COBJ:3F001004]".

Archived